Gaaaaaah so hungry!

peanut butter has an insane leptin response, try throwing that on the end of your fast

Why not eat fruits in those fasting hours. They're really healthy. A whole Pinaple. Mangos. Berries. I think that's a win.
Clean your body and benefit from plant power.

Why not eat fruits in those fasting hours. They're really healthy. A whole Pinaple. Mangos. Berries. I think that's a win.
Clean your body and benefit from plant power.

That kind of defeats the purpose of fasting if you're constantly pushing sugar into your body.

That kind of defeats the purpose of fasting if you're constantly pushing sugar into your body.

It's not just sugar. It contains sugar. I think fruit fasts work very well.

These frutarians on Instagram are super skinny. And they eat pounds fruits daily.

These frutarians on Instagram are super skinny. And they eat pounds fruits daily.

Still not a fasted state if you're constantly eating.

Yeah, they're malnourished because the only macro they get is sugar. Eating scant amounts of protein and fat will fuck you up bigtime. Those people are in crisis and not the picture of health.

Still not a fasted state if you're constantly eating.

Yeah, they're malnourished because the only macro they get is sugar. Eating scant amounts of protein and fat will fuck you up bigtime. Those people are in crisis and not the picture of health.

Healthier then most. But do not get protein. Or fat. Actually they are more like vegans and eat a salad with fat for dinner. So it's not full frutarian. But they eat no junk and additives and processed oils.

I personally consider fruits and vegetables the healthiest food items. And I think that's what most people don't eat enough.

For ts, a longer fast is also going to be easier because after day 2 or 3, you're not going to feel as hungry anymore.

I was going to say this ^^^^. I can imagine that fasting will be painful for a few days but after a week you're body gives up it's protest.

There is nothing magical about intermittent fasting, it doesn't do anything to contradict the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It helps some people reduce total caloric intake but if you eat excess calories during your 'eating window' it won't do shit.

Troll confirmed.

Stop trolling. The fruit people on instagram are in no way shape or form an example of health and definitely not good for athletic performance.

I just can't imagine that fasting doesn't have a pretty drastic effect on leptin though. My relationship to food is so fucked up from bulking over the years that I can eat a large pizza and not feel full normally.
The only way I ever feel full is from breaking a 20+ hour fast. Then I actually feel full from eating some chicken breast and salad.

Of course, you can't cheat the thermodynamics of calories in/calories out but it is exactly like saying the way to have more money is to spend less than you make. Both of those statements can't be argued with but there are so many things you can do to bring in income or spend less.

I was going to say this ^^^^. I can imagine that fasting will be painful for a few days but after a week you're body gives up it's protest.

There is nothing magical about intermittent fasting, it doesn't do anything to contradict the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It helps some people reduce total caloric intake but if you eat excess calories during your 'eating window' it won't do shit.

Troll confirmed.

Stop trolling. The fruit people on instagram are in no way shape or form an example of health and definitely not good for athletic performance.

I don't know how you can compare drinking a pill to eating a fruit salad and regular salad. Eating plants replenishes you, gives you life, fights disease, makes you feel full and energised. Drinking a pill is just cheaper.

There's also Fiber in plants.

Troll confirmed.

So it's healthy to eat 2 pounds chicken and 1 multivitamin. Doesn't look good my man. Cut down on the chicken and buy some carrots, apples.

So it's healthy to eat 2 pounds chicken and 1 multivitamin. Doesn't look good my man. Cut down on the chicken and buy some carrots, apples.

I never said that.

I don't know how you can compare drinking a pill

I don't drink pills...

Eating plants replenishes you, gives you life, fights disease, makes you feel full and energised
You can skip the hippie philosophy class and go to the facts. Many people are allergic to many things in different fruits and vegetables so multivitamins are the only way to get the right vitamins and minerals in the right quantities. And, the truth is, especially for those in Europe, your fruits and veggies are TRASH. Most of it is grown hydroponically in hot houses in Southern France or East Spain or Northern India. What's not grown hydroponic is grown in depleted soil. The nutrients aren't in your fruits and veggies because they aren't in the soil, anymore. Nutrient comparisons have been done on fruits/veggies grown 20 years ago, 40 years ago, and today and the decline of nutrients is clear and can be 100% traced to soil quality.

If you want to eat fruit and veggies, by all means, go for it; however, if you think eating an apple and a handful of spinach is even close to the equivalent of a high quality multivitamin you're doing yourself a serious disservice.

I never said that.

I don't drink pills...

You can skip the hippie philosophy class and go to the facts. Many people are allergic to many things in different fruits and vegetables so multivitamins are the only way to get the right vitamins and minerals in the right quantities. And, the truth is, especially for those in Europe, your fruits and veggies are TRASH. Most of it is grown hydroponically in hot houses in Southern France or East Spain or Northern India. What's not grown hydroponic is grown in depleted soil. The nutrients aren't in your fruits and veggies because they aren't in the soil, anymore. Nutrient comparisons have been done on fruits/veggies grown 20 years ago, 40 years ago, and today and the decline of nutrients is clear and can be 100% traced to soil quality.

If you want to eat fruit and veggies, by all means, go for it; however, if you think eating an apple and a handful of spinach is even close to the equivalent of a high quality multivitamin you're doing yourself a serious disservice.

So you don't eat fruits and veggies and claim to be a healthy dieter ?

How often and how much fruits veggies do you even eat.

You write long paragraphs. Simple, fruits and veggies are necessary.

Also the meats are same quality as 100 years ago?

So you don't eat fruits and veggies and claim to be a healthy dieter ?

Never said that.

How often and how much fruits veggies do you even eat.
Every meal. About 1/4 of my meal to 1/2 of my meal.

You write long paragraphs. Simple, fruits and veggies are necessary.
You write shitty broscience. Go learn something.

Also the meats are same quality as 100 years ago?
No, it's woefully lacking especially in comparison to mineral content and CLA/O3 content, which is why I supplement.

Never said that.

Every meal. About 1/4 of my meal to 1/2 of my meal.

You write shitty broscience. Go learn something.

No, it's woefully lacking especially in comparison to mineral content and CLA/O3 content, which is why I supplement.

Google doesn't count as education
The sources you read are from scientists bought out by billion dollar industry lobbys junior. There's a great beyond. You green little tomatoes.

Why you profane junior. Go get some class.

The sources you read are from scientists bought out by billion dollar industry lobbys junior. There's a great beyond. You green little tomatoes.

You've posted at length about your obesity(on the cusp of morbid obesity considering you're likely 80lbs over your ideal weight). Doesn't seem like you're in any position to be lecturing anyone about their eating habits.

You've posted at length about your obesity(on the cusp of morbid obesity considering you're likely 80lbs over your ideal weight). Doesn't seem like you're in any position to be lecturing anyone about their eating habits.

I'm not obese I'm fit. I just got extra fat. All my blood work is good. Not one issue.

Imagine you were 6 foot but build wide and strong everywhere. Wide hips, wide shoulders. Thick legs. I just gotta get rid of my belly. At 80 kg I'd look very skinny. It's my genetics.

You can't just use metrics from height and weight. Everyone is shaped different. Also you can have ideal weight in theory but still have health problems.

So if you're fat your dieting statements are wrong. If you're at an ideal weight your statements become true.

Ad hominem.

Not sure you're qualified to discern anyone's level of education on anything except being an ass hole. You seem to be an expert at that and I wouldn't doubt you've got a gaping ass hole certification to prove it.

The sources you read are from scientists bought out by billion dollar industry lobbys junior.
That's all scientists, you trash heap dumpster fire.

There's a great beyond. You green little tomatoes.
Stop smoking dope and posting. You're not smart enough for that.

You've posted 800 times in 2.5 months. Go find a meaningful life you incel neckbeard turd.

Back