Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

Plate armour would be terribly unaccommodating, I imagine, but am down for both hunter garb and shinobi rags. Lol

Plate armour would be terribly unaccommodating, I imagine, but am down for both hunter garb and shinobi rags. Lol
After tolerating a mask for a year or so, I can safely say I’d never leave my house if I had to wear a helmet. I’d feel like a roasted turkey

After tolerating a mask for a year or so, I can safely say I’d never leave my house if I had to wear a helmet.
Pretty sure we've users who'd faced such a dilemma long prior to COVID-19.

James-Franco-Wink-Gif-In-Spider-Man.gif

Proof that even life comes with technical bugs. Don't worry though, there's a patch on the way.

Normally I’d actually probably side with that guy, but in this case her more “rugged” look in game is a lot more appropriate than the fan art that’s been all dolled up. I’m not that familiar with the series as I haven’t played HZD, but my understanding is she’s supposed to be some kind of post-apocalyptic techno-Barbarian. If that’s the case then she shouldn’t look like the image on the right with make up and shit. You can tell she’s wearing blush, lip gloss and she’s got mascara on her eyelashes and has had her eyebrows done, so it’s not a realistic look for the character at all given her environment.

The image on the left however shows someone that’s weather worn with sun burn on her cheeks and nose and no hint of makeup which is much more appropriate.
Yes, version on the right is too glamorous fot post-apoc setting.
This does not explain why Aloy's face is fat while overall she's in shape, and why does it has the shape of a big onion, while the face of the actress they scanned does not.
I liked her face from the first game. Nice to look at but not too pretty/glamorous.

Back