Gamescom 2019

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who will be paying attention to this big event tomorrow?

It isn't as big as e3, but potentially has some of the bigger games that were missing from e3 (namely Sony titles). We may hear some news about Ghost of Tsushima, the Elden Ring, Last of Us part. 2 and Kojima's big puzzle: Death Stranding. We may even see some future DLCs; Mextro: Exodus being one example. I also hope for a Sekiro DLC, but who am I kidding? It probably won't happen.

I assume we will also hear some news about the Outer Worlds and Cyberpunk.

The main show will start around 8am PT and 2pm ET - 7pm GMT.

I will be watching, what say you, sherbros?

I believe Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord will be there. I may be able to update my post about it then lmao

cyberpunk gameplay will be uploaded. most games i dont give a flying fuck about since epic store is helping me save money .

Oh and stalker 2

More info on ghost of tsushima and bannerlord would be pleasing.

Will be hard to resist any preview material of Elden Ring.

It has started now, we have already seen Apache and some drone racing game. Now Need for Speed

Although I probably won't get it, Need for Speed: Heat at least looks interesting.

Little Nightmares II has been announced for next year. I never played the first game, but it looks quite fun

No Last of Us 2, no Ghost of Tsushima.. but another weird gameplay showing of Death Stranding. Why not?

But both of these games eclipse Death Stranding in terms of hype and their ceiling imo.

I guess we may hear something at PSX

Shiit, Sony bought Insomniac.

Not sure if this is gamescom related but Sony acquired Insomniac games, they develop exclusively for the PlayStation now.
<YayKpop>

No chance Sony shows any of their major 1st party games before their conference, whenever that is.

Bannerlord and Stalker 2 would make my peepee hard

Not sure if this is gamescom related but Sony acquired Insomniac games, they develop exclusively for the PlayStation now.
<YayKpop>

They need to make another Mercenaries game. Those were the shit.

Will be hard to resist any preview material of Elden Ring.
Hopefully some more info.
Big FromSoft fan since Demon's Souls but I couldn't get into Sekiro. The Japanese world just doesn't do it for me.

Back