Gaming Hardware discussion (& Hardware Sales) thread

Definitely wasn't expecting that. And good lord is that ugly. The right fan looks like a $2.99 Aliexpress special.

I guess it's not for everyone but some seem to like it.

This is tempting for $900 used:

i5 10600k
corsair h100i
asus z490-a prime
gskill ripjaw 16gb 3200
evo 970 plus 500gb
evga 3070
seasonic focus 750w
lian li lancool 205
windows 10

But building it yourself is half the fun. Decisions, decisions.

I guess it's not for everyone but some seem to like it.

I'm assuming the middle fan is blower style and the end fan is passthrough.
I like Intel's limited edition design
13af5710-3e99-11ed-bf77-4bc0d7b0b475.cf.jpg

Reactions: PEB
I'm assuming the middle fan is blower style and the end fan is passthrough.
I like Intel's limited edition design
13af5710-3e99-11ed-bf77-4bc0d7b0b475.cf.jpg

I was watching on yahoo an now I know why was Intel so focused on video encoding an exporting vs gaming. Apple M1 an M2 crushes AMD, Intel an Nvidia equipped PC's. I hear the GPU really going for gold in encoding.

It's not even funny with 8k rendering a 3 to 5 fold difference possible in some cases. The tester is a video producer who mostly uses devinci editing studio.

Not saying this is a huge market but thanks to streaming platforms like YouTube, Twitter an tiktok a case could be made for rendering speed.

A lot of people I talk to want to move away from camera phones to higher end cameras with fast video editing.

Intel wants to shoot a round towards SSM2 Apples warship. There is a focus on Intel 750 an 770 gaming but it will be interesting to see where it lands in editing an encoding with video studios an editor.

I think Intel still hurting over Apple leaving them an this was a new idea to press Apple. Their encoder an decoder will likely find a home in their CPU too.

Well I love my 3080Ti but if DLSS 3 is not supported I guess I got to get a 4000 series?

34 Core desktop Raptor Lake CPU

So, ummm. Taken from the LTT video.

t22PMwr.png

Oa0pLLl.png

yGOHoc3.png

I watched the latest Intel video <--Yes Intel video and featured Raja Koduri explaining the difficulty they are having optimizing the performance of their graphics drivers. The other as pointed out by the very video you took screen captures from the Intel GPU could be the best bang for the buck on the number of transistor side of things with Nvidia RTX3070 17 million vs Intel A770 with 21 million. There are plenty of other titles especially featuring ray tracing were the Intel beats 3080 and 6600 by some margin. Raja talked about DX11 problems being tied to drivers.

I watched the latest Intel video <--Yes Intel video and featured Raja Koduri explaining the difficulty they are having optimizing the performance of their graphics drivers. The other as pointed out by the very video you took screen captures from the Intel GPU could be the best bang for the buck on the number of transistor side of things with Nvidia RTX3070 17 million vs Intel A770 with 21 million. There are plenty of other titles especially featuring ray tracing were the Intel beats 3080 and 6600 by some margin. Raja talked about DX11 problems being tied to drivers.

Why do you keep posting videos from tech sources we all watch?

Someone local is selling a Corsair HX1200 PSU for $120. That's way overkill for what I want but it's also a $250 PSU and a 10 year warranty. First world problems.

Why do you keep posting videos from tech sources we all watch?
Simple answer you posted screen captures with a limited view that favored one opinion vs the actually comments made in the video. I really try to avoid trying to shape the opinion of people not saying this was your objective it just better to let people see if they did not watch the video.