Gane Vs Volkov Play by play

Those fuckers banned me faster than any other book. You wont last long there with your record (looks like poontsbet?)
interestingly im not banned yet. Been there since end of last year when bet365 limited me. I made the mistake of withdrawing from PointsBet and they were reviewing my bets for a bit, but im good for now. I only use it for props and unique plays like this one

i know right away this is a NC and im not getting my money

EDIT: we are getting a DEC regardless thank fuck

YEAAAAA FUCKERS

Where are those sharps calling everyone who bet gane casuals?

Gane looking like a bigger lyoto out there. Maybe not the most exciting fight but a good guy to bet

Livebet cashes. That even line after rd 1 was a steal, the writing was on the wall.

Volkov looked so sad & demoralized when he came over to shake Gane's hand after the victory. Gane psychologically demoralizes his opponents in a way that is worse than someone who KO's people. Volkov knows he lost because Gane is better. Not a lucky punch like from Black Beast. For the record I do not think Lewis' win was lucky. But losing from a single blow after winning rounds is different than getting outclassed for 25 minutes. Gane is going to be champion one day. I don't know how soon but someday he will wear UFC gold.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2021-06-26-19-11-38.png
A much needed win, 3 piece and now I can afford a soda xD. A shame I haven't really had time to focus on this.

Back