Gane Vs Volkov Play by play

Volkov looked so sad & demoralized when he came over to shake Gane's hand after the victory. Gane psychologically demorallizes his opponents in a way that is worse than someone who KO's people. Volkov knows he lost becaise Gane is better. Not a lucky punch like from Black Beast. For the record I do not think Lewis' win was lucky. But losing from a single blow after winning rounds is different than getting outclassed for 25 minutes. Gane is going to be champion one day. I don't know how soon but someday he will wear UFC gold.
I think we got to see his chin today, got hit hard and did not wobble, he is a solid durable, i can see him taking hits from Francis. I really want to see how badly Francis beats Lewis to know where he stands with heavy hitters.

I think we got to see his chin today, got hit hard and did not wobble, he is a solid durable, i can see him taking hits from Francis. I really want to see how badly Francis beats Lewis to know where he stands with heavy hitters.

Didnt you bet big on francis and the under 1st fight?

Francis was scared of Lewis' power the first time they fought. Both men are better now so I believe it will be a much more entertaining fight to watch this time.

About 14 units on this one. Would have been 20 if fili fight hadn’t got stopped

Bol wouldn’t let me parlay boser. I wanted him in my gane and fili parlay

Full disclosure: Makes up for last week which I lost just as much

Last edited:
I had a decent night expect for that unwanted eye poke which hurt my bet. I did pretty good today in betting.

If Gane is faced up with Francis. I see Francis winning it.

Back