Gang Violence is Out of Control Around Me

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Albuquerque always been a city full of gangs but seems like the gangs have been shooting at each other bad lately. There is a story now about a guy surviving a gang killing by killing the guys who came for him and turns out he was one of their own. He killed all 3 and dropped them off at the hospital. It's crazy. And then there was a car full of drug dealer beheaded in Dec. Right now gang are killing each other in the open.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I saw that video yesterday, crazy shit
I dont see how he couldve killed all 3 though, something about that seems off

Yeah. I am guessing he just opened up when he pulled the back door up but I don't see any shot being fired at that time

TS be like
5392973-6099112380-giphy.gif

Albuquerque always been a city full of gangs but seems like the gangs have been shooting at each other bad lately. There is a story now about a guy surviving a gang killing by killing the guys who came for him and turns out he was one of their own. He killed all 3 and dropped them off at the hospital. It's crazy. And then there was a car full of drug dealer beheaded by in Dec. Right now gang are killing each other in the open.
Start your own gang. Put an end to the madness.

Albuquerque always been a city full of gangs but seems like the gangs have been shooting at each other bad lately. There is a story now about a guy surviving a gang killing by killing the guys who came for him and turns out he was one of their own. He killed all 3 and dropped them off at the hospital. It's crazy. And then there was a car full of drug dealer beheaded by in Dec. Right now gang are killing each other in the open.
Cartel maybe?

Yeah. I am guessing he just opened up when he pulled the back door up but I don't see any shot being fired at that time

The guy who started shooting at him was obviously just spraying wild, I wonder if he accidentally shot the other guys in the car as his aim followed Kuykendall as Kuykendall ran around the car
Once he emptied his clip, Kuykendall was able to get in the car and finish them off
That sounds like some unbelievable movie shit but its the only way I can think of to explain what happens on that video, unless maybe some of the guys in the car were already dead which sounds even more unbelievable

Back