Gang Violence is Out of Control Around Me

joe benavidez posted a picture of him when he went back to Albuquerque his old neighborhood looked like a 3rd world country.

I lived in in L.A county we have a skosh of a gang problem.

I think you should move to another place, like Alabama perhaps?

Have you told them instead of fighting and shooting. They can just dance? I saw it in a documentary
tenor.gif

God forbid I ever defend a Nazi but that AB killing was clearly self defence judging from the video. I’m sure he’ll be convicted of gun offences but murder? No way

Choose being sexed in.

I remember learning about that on some MTV special about gangs. They went into how the chicks had the option to be beat or sexed in. There was this shitty neighborhood across the way called Bannister. They had a gang in the neighborhood. This kid from our neighborhood joined it. He was always getting picked on and asked if he got sexed in because of the show. I felt kinda bad for him. The kids in our neighborhood tossed him into a patch of poison ivy and he got really messed up.

There was this shockumentary of FOX about gay gangs. This came out around the time of the alien autopsy special. Well, this guy had a really high pitched voice and yelled "You don't know me, homey!". He then proceeded to attack, what I assume to be, a rival from another gay gang. This little guy, with an even higher pitched voice, tried to pull him off of the guy he was assaulting. He screamed "No, homey! No! Homey, no!" They weren't really clear on what was going on.

The FOX special also had a segment about prostitutes. The cameraman was using a Sony Handycam with Nightshot, when it first came out. They were in some parking lot trying to interview some prostitute, but she cut to the chase and said, "Five dollars. Right here, right now." It came across as fake. She was hot, so the price seemed really low. Anyhow, all I could think about at the time was the fact I had about $40 in my wallet.

Last edited:
All lives don't matter, remember. Must be a way of blaming the American police here for all the gang shit that goes on in these places.

im in like 3 gangs but only 1 of them does a lot of the shooting and violent stuff

Reactions: Zer
Albuquerque always been a city full of gangs but seems like the gangs have been shooting at each other bad lately. There is a story now about a guy surviving a gang killing by killing the guys who came for him and turns out he was one of their own. He killed all 3 and dropped them off at the hospital. It's crazy. And then there was a car full of drug dealer beheaded in Dec. Right now gang are killing each other in the open.

You can thank your local Democrat officials for their love of criminals.

that's what I like about Germany. Outside those shitty arab clans in Berlin, there isn't much gang stuff going on here and street shootings are a rarity.

Albuquerque always been a city full of gangs but seems like the gangs have been shooting at each other bad lately. There is a story now about a guy surviving a gang killing by killing the guys who came for him and turns out he was one of their own. He killed all 3 and dropped them off at the hospital. It's crazy. And then there was a car full of drug dealer beheaded in Dec. Right now gang are killing each other in the open.

Whoa. We lived there from 2000-2004. There were sketchy parts back then, but it definitely sounds worse now.

everyone likes to promote the "gangster" lifestyle, until it hits close to home

no i wont donate to your fucking gofundme, go listen to some more rap/hip-hop while you drop your kid off at elementary school

Have you tried electing Democrats to city/state offices? Seems to do the trick from what I've seen in every other high crime city in America.

Dang.
Naw these guys were Aryan Brotherhood.
I figured it was stemming from the order being overwhelmed. Which would allow more drugs and sex slaves in, and cartels were fighting over territory.

Maybe it's time to move to a safer neighbourhood if you're not about that life.

Whoa. We lived there from 2000-2004. There were sketchy parts back then, but it definitely sounds worse now.

They actually have cleaned the city up a heck of a lot since those days.. ABQ still has its war zone just like every other city, if you know what section of town to stay away from then you have nothing to really worry about..

Back