Social Gas the Ozzies?

It’s shocking to me that some of us are viewed as insane, conspiracy theorists because we’ve learned from history to value freedom.

It is scary to me that this is going on without anyone condemning it.

Whatever happened to the “No worries, mate!” Australia??

Most Australians I have met in my life have been chill, open-minded freedom loving. I’m shocked that they are entertaining this authoritarianism.

Last edited:
It’s shocking to me that some of us are viewed as insane, conspiracy theorists because we’ve learned from history to value freedom.

It is scary to me that this is going on without anyone condemning it.

But you don’t value freedom. You value what freedoms benefit you at a certain moment in time

Whatever happened to the “No worries, mate!” Australia??

Most Australians I have met in my life have been chill and open-minded. I’m shocked that they are entertaining this authoritarianism.
Australia has great people, but communism takes over when good people allow it and don't stand up to it. It's gotten bad very quickly.

Bit of sensationalism always gets the Clicks.

These are people in quarantine either because they have returned from interstate or overseas, and must undertake mandatory quarantine in a hotel for the required period. (Testing negative does not release you from the quarantine). Everybody knows this and understand this risk when travelling interstate or overseas. The guy filming this had to undergo quarantine as he went on Big Brother Australia in a different state. Kind of ironic.

The guy in question started causing damage and threatening staff when the clock ticked past 12 as he then beleieved his quarantine period was over. However he was notified he could only leave 12 hours later when the exit procedure is.

Police officer tried to contain the situation and when to threatened the guy with capsicum spray aka pepper spray.

Last edited:
Bit of sensationalism always gets the Clicks.

These are people in quarantine either because they have returned from interstate or overseas, and must undertake mandatory quarantine in a hotel for the required period. (Testing negative does not release you from the quarantine). Everybody knows this and understand this risk when travelling interstate or overseas).

The guy in question started causing damage and threatening staff when the clock ticked past 12 as he then beleieved his quarantine period was over. However he was notified he could only leave 12 hours later when the exit procedure is.

Police officer tried to contain the situation and when to threatened the guy with capsicum spray aka pepper spray.
FGnRxx2.jpg

370,000 people have gone through hotel quarantine and some people I know are amongst that number. It's not a whole lot of fun but they were happy to do it.

Don't let hysterical fear overwhelm you, US right wingers. It's nothing like what a few people with cameras want you to think.

You missed the point of the thread, but that is ok.

Your statistical rebuttal is be a thing of wonder Facebook click bait guy.

For example, Florida, with a population of approximately 26 million has recorded 46,324 deaths from Corona virus.

Australia, with a population of approximately 25 million has recorded 1,039 deaths from Corona virus.

Last edited:
<34>

If these people would just do what we told them and accepted the freedoms we stripped from them, then the magic COVID fairy would have shown up by now to magically wipe COVID from the face of the Earth.

Last edited:
Back