JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
mousasi sad.png
BY COLE SHELTON
JUL 4, 2019

DAZN is the exclusive streaming partner of Bellator MMA. You can sign up for a free trial here.

Former Bellator MMA middleweight champ Gegard Mousasi has a bone to pick with his last opponent, claiming Rafael Lovato Jr. was on PEDs.

At Bellator London, the promotion crowned a new middleweight champion as Lovato Jr. beat Mousasi by majority decision. The loss did not sit right with the former champ.

"I should have won this match even with him using PEDs," Mousasi said on the Vechtersbazen Podcast from Spike Sports (as transcribed by MMA Junkie).

Mousasi says he saw a sketchy picture of Lovato Jr. that he believes showed the American using PEDs. He then brought it up to Bellator President Scott Coker and the commission, but nothing happened.

Read more at https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/G...Ds-for-Title-Fight-157779#KOBxr7BgvoDEaTA4.99

While I have no doubt myself that Lovato was juiced, what evidence other than the picture did Moose come forward with? Where is this picture?

Lovato has the body of Rockhold. Rockhold barely made 185. And he is the best at cutting weight. Dude looked like a frail grandmother on the scale and a sheet of paper could have cut through him. It was so bad he had to move up. Now Lovato makes 185 relatively easy. There is no way he did this naturally, no fucking way

Tired of this guy. Not the best MW in the world, every time he loses its because of PEDs. Whittaker smashes him, Gastelum Smashes him, Stylebender destroys him.

I feel Mousasi, but if you don't want to fight a bunch of juice heads, maybe don't fight for a company that does near zero testing?

I like how people proclaim to hate PEDs and roiders but then are okay with Mousasi losing to them. The hate is real <45>

Wow Bellator fighters on the juice? color me shocked.

<28>

For the record, Rockhold accused Lyoto of greasing too. And he had no reason to lie, given he beat Machida with relative ease.

in order to accuse someone of being on ped's you should have good proof to back it up. Even your opinion after fighting someone and saying they felt abnormally stronger, ect. in some ways can vaguely taint someone's reputation.

ufc tests are stricter, and I'm not surprised that fighters would take more risks using ped's in other organizations where it's easier to cheat the system.

So guys like fitch or lovato using ped's and getting away with it wouldn't surprise me, these guys would've probably gotten nabbed by usada had there recent fights been in the ufc.

gsp use to say the same thing before usada was implemented that he believed many of his opponents were not fighting clean simply based on how the fight would go and what he personally experienced...its something a fighter can make assumptions on based on being in the fight where as to the outsider it's almost impossible to prove except when there is a drastic change in the physique of the fighter that looks questionable only better and thorough testing can get to the truth.

Last edited:
Anytime Gegard loses a fight he accuses the other fighter of cheating

Not PEDs, just Acai bowls.

rafael-lovato-legacy-fc-54.jpg

Not that much of a Moose hater, I actually think he's a really good fighter BUT if he someday fails a test I will be laughing my ass off.

Lovato is probably on sauce but so is everyone else. Caring about PEDs is lame.

Back