Gegard Mousasi Accuses Rafael Lovato Jr. of Using PEDs for Title Fight

I think it's time someone accused Gegard of NOT being on peds, which is truly the coward's way out: fear of getting caught, fear of health risks. Both can be mitigated with smart usage or corruption. Go the extra mile and you can win some fights.

I like how people proclaim to hate PEDs and roiders but then are okay with Mousasi losing to them. The hate is real <45>

He makes an accusation with no basis other than the guy looks like he could be on something. Then he says he still should have beat him, even if he was on PEDs. But he lost to him? Fuck Moose, he complains too much. And is nowhere as good as he or his weird ass fans think he is.

Tired of this guy. Not the best MW in the world, every time he loses its because of PEDs. Whittaker smashes him, Gastelum Smashes him, Stylebender destroys him.

But come on especially in fighting this is a legitimate beef as cheating leads to punishment for your body and loss of money.
Machida was full on the sauce vs. Mousasi sure Mou was pissed and Lovato come on everyone knows and I would really prefer people calling out Lovato as the lying piece of shit he is and not being mad about the messenger.

Its so stupid how this ped cheats always thank their nutrition team to get in the "best shape of their lives" as that would fool anyone.
I welcome anyone to speak out against the hypocrisy of supporting PED cheats if they are famous. Jon Jones being the most obvious example. Everyine should speak out against it.

But come on especially in fighting this is a legitimate beef as cheating leads to punishment for your body and loss of money.
Machida was full on the sauce vs. Mousasi sure Mou was pissed and Lovato come on everyone knows and I would really prefer people calling out Lovato as the lying piece of shit he is and not being mad about the messenger.

Its so stupid how this ped cheats always thank their nutrition team to get in the "best shape of their lives" as that would fool anyone.
I welcome anyone to speak out against the hypocrisy of supporting PED cheats if they are famous. Jon Jones being the most obvious example. Everyine should speak out against it.
I don’t even remember posting this lmao, but yo Rafael lovato was for sure on roids dude was fuckin shredded when he fought the moose

He makes an accusation with no basis other than the guy looks like he could be on something. Then he says he still should have beat him, even if he was on PEDs. But he lost to him? Fuck Moose, he complains too much. And is nowhere as good as he or his weird ass fans think he is.

Moose on dat der strong ADHD rambling

cheaters needs to be exposed. Don't hold back Mr. Mousasi.

Tired of this guy. Not the best MW in the world, every time he loses its because of PEDs. Whittaker smashes him, Gastelum Smashes him, Stylebender destroys him.
He is definitely one of the best; however, I hate excuses too.

Big fan of Moose and he is a chronic whinger. Iz normal behaviour from him.

Mousssi a beast but ya shouldn’t throw accusation just cause a guy look shredded

who that other Jiu jitsu guy fighting tonight that guy looks like on roiss but goes thru usada if they caught Jones and Brock they would catch the dudes on the prelims lol some guys r just jacked it’s genetics

Machida was full on the sauce vs. Mousasi sure Mou was pissed .

No, little Moo-sissy congratulated Machida after their first fight. He didn't make up the other allegations until a few years later.

No, little Moo-sissy congratulated Machida after their first fight. He didn't make up the other allegations until a few years later.
Its not an allegation if its true. Look up Machida interviews regarding that. He couldnt even really hide it. He was full on the sauce and it was like an action figure from Avengers stepped into the cage. Machida had never looked like that. Come on it was one of the most obvious cases. Its all long gone now and who cares. I love Machida and his style. He brought back the respect for Karate and contrary to Wonderboy he really has a Karate approach to MMA. Doesnt mean he didnt juice his ass of in that fight

Back