Opinion General Mark Milley - Traitor or Hero?

Are you trying to say he isn't?!:eek::mad:;)
Are you trying to get me to say I question the wisdom of Sherdog?

no-no-no.gif

Yes, he took power over a position that was not his. Why is that so hard to understand? "I personally think the president is crazy" is not a justification for the military to take over presidential duties.

You're telling me that Trump can launch a nuke entirely on his own? You think the military is launching nukes at the order of a president who just lost the election against the wishes of all military leadership? Is that right?
It’s not “the military” at that point. It comes down to the teams at the 5 different launch sites, of which only 2 have to agree to the launch. So yes if he ordered it it is very realistic that it could have been carried out.

I’m pretty confident that Milley has more reason than thinking Trump was crazy to do this if the story is true. Otherwise it doesn’t make sense. There is no personal gain from what he did and it wasn’t a political move as he didn’t intend for it to be public.

I’m getting a real “orange man good” vibe from your posts.

It’s not “the military” at that point. It comes down to the teams at the 5 different launch sites, of which only 2 have to agree to the launch. So yes if he ordered it it is very realistic that it could have been carried out.

I’m pretty confident that Milley has more reason than thinking Trump was crazy to do this if the story is true. Otherwise it doesn’t make sense. There is no personal gain from what he did and it wasn’t a political move as he didn’t intend for it to be public.

you are dumb

It’s not “the military” at that point. It comes down to the teams at the 5 different launch sites, of which only 2 have to agree to the launch.

what are these 'launch sites'?

His secratary of states blocked any such action. Trump would have had to fire and replace more secratary of states until he got one that would do it. It is like you are side stepping this fact and the nation guard is under state control.

It is also like you completely forgot that federal agents instead were grabbing people and throwing people into unmarked cars and disappearing. Not an arrest but just disappearing. If that isn't Gestapo, I don't know what is.

Disappearing? Who disappeared and never resurfaced?

Disappearing? Who disappeared and never resurfaced?

Trump didn't win the election so you can quit riding his nuts. Grabbing people, not identifying yourself, or serving a warrant, or even cause or anything is a clear violation of civil rights.

Trump not starting wars is one of the things the left could never argue but here we are.

Likely Trumps rhetoric startled a section of the Chinese military enough to start military preparations. Miley found out and called to help deflate these concerns.
So he bypassed multiple channels and the actual constitution? Also, China is a bad actor so why cater to their desires? Nothing gen Woke did was justified and only leads to a worsening situation

It's not about Trump. I mean, it is to you, because there's no way you would be justifying this if it wasn't, but for me this is not about Trump. It is about a General contacting enemy states behind a sitting president’s back, which should never happen under any circumstances.

I guess we're just not going to agree on this. I think unelected military leaders should not be functioning as politicians and you think they should so long as they personally believe the president to be unstable.

Eh, I’m thinking it’s totally fine to not let the president nuke someone on a whim

Imagine being this dumb....

You think the nuclear program works by Donald simply going onto a PC and punching the codes in and they magically target China?

Fuck me.....

Last edited:
Imagine being this dumb....

You think the nuclear program works by Donald simply going onto a PC and punching the codes in and they magically target China?

Fuck me.....
It’s already been gone over and yes the president actually can fire them fairly easily. There’s not a lot stopping it. There’s a few checks and that’s it. Given he has put yes men in power and has a very influential personality the idea of him pulling it off with little to no warning is not unrealistic. Feel free to read my post or you know, google it

imagine being an angry prick <45>

It's not about Trump. I mean, it is to you, because there's no way you would be justifying this if it wasn't, but for me this is not about Trump. It is about a General contacting enemy states behind a sitting president’s back, which should never happen under any circumstances.

I guess we're just not going to agree on this. I think unelected military leaders should not be functioning as politicians and you think they should so long as they personally believe the president to be unstable.
We have diplomatic relations with China.

The thing is all he said was “we aren’t attacking you China” to deescalate a tense situation that could have broken out into a fight. Maybe it’s a little out of line and deserves a finger wag, but the idea of it being treason is a joke. Unless Trump was planning on attacking and he really did blow our cover….

It’s already been gone over and yes the president actually can fire them fairly easily. There’s not a lot stopping it. There’s a few checks and that’s it. Given he has put yes men in power and has a very influential personality the idea of him pulling it off with little to no warning is not unrealistic. Feel free to read my post or you know, google it

imagine being an angry prick <45>
I gave you the link to the Gold Codes.

He would have been stopped by the 25th anyway. Your hyperbole is ludicrous.

Milley literally works in a chain of command, and he broke it whimsically if these allegations are true. It's embarrassing beyond belief to America and her military.

Back