Opinion General Mark Milley - Traitor or Hero?

I gave you the link to the Gold Codes.

He would have been stopped by the 25th anyway. Your hyperbole is ludicrous.

Milley literally works in a chain of command, and he broke it whimsically if these allegations are true. It's embarrassing beyond belief to America and her military.
Oh I saw and I thought about letting this go, but since you persist:

It is argued by Franklin Miller that the president has almost single authority to initiate a nuclear attack since the Secretary of Defense is required to verify the order, but cannot legally veto it
From your own fucking link <45> Imagine being so dumb you didn't read your source <45>

From your own fucking link <45> Imagine being so dumb you didn't read your source <45>

Holy fuck guy, way to not post the other checks and balances. The reference is to one part of the sequence.

You're living in a fantasyland.

Holy fuck guy, way to not post the other checks and balances. The reference is to one part of the sequence.

You're living in a fantasyland.
Nope you're living with your head in the sand. Easier than recognizing problems though. Well keep your head in there you'll be fine I'm sure

Nope you're living with your head in the sand. Easier than recognizing problems though. Well keep your head in there you'll be fine I'm sure
You've watched too many Michael Bay movies son. Wake up.

So now you guys are saying Milley stopped a nuclear apocalypse...oof

The thing is all he said was “we aren’t attacking you China” to deescalate a tense situation that could have broken out into a fight. Maybe it’s a little out of line and deserves a finger wag, but the idea of it being treason is a joke. Unless Trump was planning on attacking and he really did blow our cover….

That's really all I'm saying. This particular situation doesn't scare me, but the thought of the military encroaching further and further into politics is frightening. We really need to keep distinct roles for politicians and military leaders. Trump is the perfect excuse to break that barrier and normalize this sort of thing.

We have diplomatic relations with China.
We had diplomatic relations with most the Soviet bloc. All of it iirc. We also still have relations with basically every country. That’s not really a point if you look at it.
China should be viewed similarly to the USSR

So he bypassed multiple channels and the actual constitution?

Its in his authority to contact countries military leaders. He also followed DoD protocols prior, during and after regarding the conversation.

Dont you find it disturbing that Trumps rhetoric after losing the election had the Chinese military covertly positioning to prevent an attack by the USA?

Its in his authority to contact countries military leaders. He also followed DoD protocols prior, during and after regarding the conversation.

Dont you find it disturbing that Trumps rhetoric after losing the election had the Chinese military covertly positioning to prevent an attack by the USA?
I’ll have to see how these channels work. He is still at odds with the Logan act

What rhetoric had the CCPP in high alert? This is just more hysteria about hysteria at this point to justify sketchy and possibly illegal actions

Uhhhh. You didn't read the entire thing.

Bring back cashiering. Live on tv, for the nation to see. Then prevent Miley from seeking work with defense contractors.

The U.S.A. is either a Democratic Republic, or an Oligarchy. It seems many on the Left here are arguing for an Authoritarian Oligarchy. When the Right said there was a "Deep State", you Leftists are proving them not only that right, and that you support it.

It’s true that civilian control of the military is one of the cornerstones of American democracy. On the other hand, the civilian in control of the military was huge bitch baby Donald Trump. Both sides many sides I guess.

The U.S.A. is either a Democratic Republic, or an Oligarchy. It seems many on the Left here are arguing for an Authoritarian Oligarchy. When the Right said there was a "Deep State", you Leftists are proving them not only that right, and that you support it.
Yea I didn’t believe the deep state that much but more and more it’s coming true , pretty sad

Back