General MMA discussion and future lines - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some action. Someone breakdown Monstro fight pls?

Araujo and Cochrane are both flawed. Both prone to gassing. Cochrane quits when he gasses. Monstro zombies forward and can be finished when he gasses. Monstro has a lot more power. Monstro is the bigger dude for sure. (5'10, jacked 170... Cochrane has fought a lot at 155, is 5'8 I think)

Cochrane is a wrestler first and foremost but is super subbable, especially when he isn't the stronger/better athlete.

Monstro has better subs and better hands

At least while fresh.

Araujo and Cochrane are both flawed. Both prone to gassing. Cochrane quits when he gasses. Monstro zombies forward and can be finished when he gasses. Monstro has a lot more power. Monstro is the bigger dude for sure. (5'10, jacked 170... Cochrane has fought a lot at 155, is 5'8 I think)

Cochrane is a wrestler first and foremost but is super subbable, especially when he isn't the stronger/better athlete.

Monstro has better subs and better hands

At least while fresh.

Thanks Ez.

Why Curtis ? And do you see this primarily happening on the feet
Cause i'm a degen. Its very small. I saw him fight once, and it was against De Freitas who I always thought was solid, and Curtis looked damn good. Burrell is young but never seems to make any noticeable improvements from his time in the UFC, so fuck it :D

Agree with all your points on the bb monstro breakdown. Just worried cause Cochrane has looked pretty decent on this run hes on

Bums, tho...

But heard.

And wasn't criticizing Curtis play. Have no clue on that one.

Dakota Cochrane sucked dick for money.

/breakdown
cornhub1.jpg

I doubled my bet on BB Monstro at -115. No UFC this weekend so I'm leaning into my lean.

I'm on both dogs on AXS. Don't tail.

I ended up with these two bets tonight, plus the Theophane bet in the boxing thread.

CES MMA 34 Risk $140.00

Chris Curtis (-140) vs Nah-Shon Burrell $140.00 for $100.00

Victory FC 49 Risk $230.00

Valdir Araujo (-115) vs Dakota Cochrane $230.00 for $200.00

ces started early, lines already gone. never did bet either fight there. i was ABOUT to do 0.5u or 1u on burrell but prolly better that i didn't. GL on that one, guys.

i'm in at 2.3u araujo -115, same as jim ^

lil nervous, tho. if cochrane got to +odds i might hedge a lil off. bb has tons of advantages but he can be a flake.

but he's a deserving favorite, easily, imo. cap him around 60-65% here.

ufc 200 lines up in europe

Sage Northcutt - Enrique Marin 1.4-2.95
Takanori Gomi - Jim Miller 2.45-1.55

Diego Sanchez - Joe Lauzon 1.9-1.9
Johny Hendricks - Kelvin Gastelum1.45.-2.75
Jose Aldo - Frankie Edgar 1.75-2.08

At what time do you think the Araujo fight will be on?

At what time do you think the Araujo fight will be on?
Card started at 10 PM so maybe at 12:30 am or later maybe depending on how many fights they are showing. I haven't checked the lineup.

That's what I figured. I'll have to watch in the morning. Chuck E Cheeses tomorrow for me, and I don't want to be tired as hell there.

I don't regret betting Foster in that one at deep + odds. Horrible fight though.

Pretty good fights so far on victory....finishes anyway.

Schivello is one of the worst commentators. That fight was close as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back