General MMA discussion and future lines - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping Gomi stays around +175 - +200 come fight time. I will easily stab him to win by decision if thats the case. Its felt like Miller was on the decline for a few fights now, but I think the Diego fight all but confirms it. Hes a slowed down version of himself, and I think if Gomi can show the form he had against Diego he can definitely sprawl and brawl his way to a decision.

WTF? Max bet incoming.
Im feeling good about it for sure! A little bit worried that MM subs Cejudo though. I dont think we've seen how his submission defence is off his back have we? I know he's a great wrestler and all but im sure he's gonna be put on his back multiple times here anyways. MM is just too good at the transitions between striking and shooting.

Im feeling good about it for sure! A little bit worried that MM subs Cejudo though. I dont think we've seen how his submission defence is off his back have we? I know he's a great wrestler and all but im sure he's gonna be put on his back multiple times here anyways. MM is just too good at the transitions between striking and shooting.
I wouldn't be too worried about Cejudo getting put on his back. He might get taken down, but he won't stay there for long at all. He's the highest credentialed wrestler in the game, it would be shocking if MM was able to hold him down for any amount of time

Sorry thought you meant Whittaker ml -125 lol. Still like your bet tho.

Cyborg + Cruz + Cerrone @ -110 Unibet. Hitting that for a large sum.

I wouldn't be too worried about Cejudo getting put on his back. He might get taken down, but he won't stay there for long at all. He's the highest credentialed wrestler in the game, it would be shocking if MM was able to hold him down for any amount of time
True. Might get caught in a scramble though. I know his wrestling credentials are amazing but his BJJ skills are kinda unknown at this point.

Thoughts on the Cummins vs nogueira line?

no point in taking tate money line, almost certain she's gonna win via sub

Will almost certainly be wider than that imo. Would bomb on that line.

Yeah maybe im giving Lil Nog too much respect - i just checked his record. He's not looked good since the Evans fight over three years ago, and even then he looked average Evans just looked awful. Since then he's had a load of injuries and been destroyed by AJ and out-hustled by a shop-worn Shogun plus he's 39. Yeah i think Cummins will be a decent sized favourite. Hope I can get his decision line close to + odds.

You guys aren't having issues with 5d anymore? EVERYDAY I am getting the message to get a verification code and change my pw and its getting annoying as fuck

You guys aren't having issues with 5d anymore? EVERYDAY I am getting the message to get a verification code and change my pw and its getting annoying as fuck

No I just did it the one time and no issues since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back