General MMA discussion and future lines - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be careful with those title props. Betfair is 'to hold the title in 2016' i.e. you only have to win it whereas most are 'to be champion at the end of 2016' so you have to win it and retain it to the end of the year.

TJ 5/2 with Betfair to hold it is good odds because he surely gets a rematch this year. (And technically he already has held the title in 2016...will have fun debating that with them at the end of the year if he doesn't reclaim it.)

Also Betfair, Wonderboy 5/2 to hold the title? Definitely worth it if he is next in line, he'd be the favourite over Robbie, I think. Condit 13/2 or Woodley 10/1 are good if you think they are next.

And what about Rothwell 20/1 to hold the HW title? Would he be ahead of Reem and Travis if he beats JDS? And who knows if Cain will even get through a camp again?

Barboza vs Pettis announced for UFC 197.

I think Barboza will be the underdog and Ill bet the shit out of him. I think he is the better striker.

Barboza vs Pettis announced for UFC 197.

I think Barboza will be the underdog and Ill bet the shit out of him. I think he is the better striker.
Jesus UFC 196 is the worst card ever, meanwhile 197 and 198 are getting fucking stacked.

This is a tough one to call. Where I put my money will be determined by the lines

196 has 2 title fighs...
I can't complain too much about a card that will be historic when Mystic Mac takes a 2nd belt AND has another intriguing title fight, but besides those two its fairly thin. At least some fights should be exciting.

DC at +275 is the easiest money to be made since Werdum vs Cain.

I suspect the line might even get closer to Jones as the fight draws near.

Do yourselves a favour and put money on DC.

Yeah sounds logical to bet against the guy who never loses

roDIsDabReS3HBwOntW8_Bike%20Flip%20Physics.gif

I would maybe favor DC if he had Cain in his training camp this time (he didnt for the last fight) but Cain is hurt again, and I dont think anyone else can get him ready for the type of dogfight shape he needs to be in to win this fight.

I would maybe favor DC if he had Cain in his training camp this time (he didnt for the last fight) but Cain is hurt again, and I dont think anyone else can get him ready for the type of dogfight shape he needs to be in to win this fight.
Hm not true, I dont like rockhold as much as the next man.
Fact remainds he is obviously P4P top 5 right now, Cain is not even P4P top 50 right now.

I'm pretty sure betting on 'not draw' is always easier money

DC is getting knocked out this time (I rooted hard for him in the first fight)

Hm not true, I dont like rockhold as much as the next man.
Fact remainds he is obviously P4P top 5 right now, Cain is not even P4P top 50 right now.

Rockhold gassed in 8 mins vs. Weidman, and is 205lbs. Cain is 240lbs wrestling and cardio monster (when fighting at sea level lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back