General MMA discussion and future lines - January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao @ Poppie

1-1. Can't believe this guy can win this fight. He in unrelenting in his desperation to hug gotta give him that

It's exactly what he showed against Sanchez. He's got heart and he's relentless. He got dominated, but it wasn't a bad mark against him in my eyes.

It's exactly what he showed against Sanchez. He's got heart and he's relentless. He got dominated, but it wasn't a bad mark against him in my eyes.
This is my first John Poppie experience, and in a sick and comedic way i'm enjoying it. Guys like this are great for betting though, you know exactly what you're getting and its bare bones as can be

Man poppie took rd 3, stroup not enough urgency to get out of there...

29-28 poppie.. Stroup only has himself to blame. Poppie deserves credit for not quitting his strategy

10-10 3rd to me. I think its 29-29, but I know not one judge will agree with me. This should be interesting.

that was some serious hugging lol split coming up i think

Close, but probably Stroup? Poppie wouldn't let him get shit going for offense though.

Im actually really digging this card. Obv not ufc level but its fun

Some fights need 2 rounds tho as guys gas so bad

wow surprised all 3 gave him that.. congrats poppie backers :)

I'm on Smith in the main event. Am I the only one?

Need my boy Velickovic to come through, but either way Riley made this a winning night.

Not surprised Bojan has jumped to -220. Wanted to add more but fuck that.

nothing for me on the me.. wish i got the opener on bojan

Let's do this, velickovic! like this kid. Skills everywhere.

Why u gotta be like that O?!!! Lets all join forces on the croat!!! Viva Velickovic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back