General MMA discussion and future lines - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Mackenzie I watched a bit of her grappling a year ago or so since she has been up against the 60+ kg chicks a lot and I did research for my friend who went to ADCC in the higher weight class. She really seemed to be mostly a guard puller and I made a note that I'm not sure how that translates to MMA. That said that was against bigger opponents so maybe she's less of that against normal sized non-gorillas.

She's gone up against 120KG Gabbi Garcia lol before she lost weight. She won on a foul but held her own.

She's gone up against 120KG Gabbi Garcia lol before she lost weight. She won on a foul but held her own.

Yea watched that one, not sure I'd judge it the same but I wouldn't have any issues with considering her the p4p most talented female BJJ-grappler in the world.

0.5u spann +313

0.1u rosas +1000 (this one's a total guess)

All favs for me on AXS. That's not a statement that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

All favs for me on AXS. That's not a statement that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Okay but you aren't really laying the -1700 on Mackenzie are you? I mean, she's gonna win and make it look easy most likely but jeez.

Okay but you aren't really laying the -1700 on Mackenzie are you? I mean, she's gonna win and make it look easy most likely but jeez.

People are crazy if they do. Doubt Obv would.
Caldwell + Dern pays what -800? lol

Have to take a chance fading Makenzie Dern in her MMA debut at these huge odds in case she doesn't like getting punched.

Legacy FC 58
Risk $50.00

Kenia Rosas (+1000) vs Mackenzie Dern $50.00 for $500.00

Have to take a chance fading Makenzie Dern in her MMA debut at these huge odds in case she doesn't like getting punched.

Legacy FC 58
Risk $50.00

Kenia Rosas (+1000) vs Mackenzie Dern $50.00 for $500.00

It's literally the only play here. I'm passing but cannot blame you at all.

Dern is gonna sub her and probably quickly but your logic is totally sound. It's +800 on 5d though, so pass for me.

Bro, if Dern loses, I'll lose 15 gumbballs.

Cmon Rosas channel that Baby Joe spirit and get the epic third round finish

Cmon Rosas channel that Baby Joe spirit and get the epic third round finish

Derns standup and cardio looks like shit but she can be sleeping on the ground and Rosas couldn't do anything to her there.

Rosas tough but I scored that 30-24.

19 years old and 3-2 amateur record and lasts 15 minutes under mount by the best female grappler in the world.

Rosas tough but I scored that 30-24.

19 years old and 3-2 amateur record and lasts 15 minutes under mount by the best female grappler in the world.

Agree. Good sub defense and toughness by Rosas.

Dern could be the Maia of WMMA if she works her ass off on her takedown game and cardio.

Dry dale is gassed. Horrible Armbar attempt. Reminds me of Travis lutter vs Anderson silva.

I expected a little more from spann

man i can't *believe* spann didn't finish drysdale. it was so easily there for the taking. drysdale was ready to go, but i guess spann was just as tired, sigh.. such a wasted opportunity.

I thought Spann was going to finish Drysdale in the second round. Very close. Bas & Ron Kruck are interviewing Drysdale live on Inside MMA now and he can barely talk and can't even hold his head up to look at the camera. They had to cut away awkwardly. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the hospital.

That's it guys, I've fell in love with Mackenzie Dern. She is going to make Cyborg tap with a flying gogoplata in her Invicta/UFC debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back