General MMA discussion and future lines - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byrd finishes and cashes as a favorite.

The following is to let you guys know how long it might take for you to get a check from DraftKings, since I know some of us have cash-out questions for 5dimes, Bookmaker, and various bookie/fantasy websites:

I cashed out a couple hundo on June 21, 2016, via check. I received my check nine days later on June 30, 2016. It's supposed to take up to 7 days to receive a check, but mine was obviously late (not a big deal for me).

If you made a deposit within the last 90 days, they first refund that payment, and then send you the remaining balance via PayPal or check. I read online that they used to do this same method of payment no matter when you deposited, but I guess they added the 90-day rule within the past couple of years or so. Anyway, after I made my withdrawal, I received an email saying how much would be sent via check, which was the full amount.

Lastly, I noticed the check was mailed from Boston. I live in California, so that might be why it took a little longer than expected.
That's pretty normal. I live on the East Coast and have always gotten checks from them between 1-2 weeks.

No idea who won Round 1 between Kelly and Aguilar.

These commentators are ruining the fight for me, so I'm gonna mute them during the next 4 rounds.

Kelley won round 1, not sure about round 2, probably Aguilar. As a side note, I don't care how bad the commentators are I would rather just not watch than watch without sound. I mean Pat Militich is always great, and Kruck taking Schiavello's place tonight made a couple of dumb mistakes tonight and misspoke a few times. But nothing could make me turn it off the audio.

R3 = Kelley, but his top game needs a lot of work.

He used to be more wild and brave with his striking during his days as an amateur.

Kelley won round 3, especially at home in Louisiana.

Kelley exhausted in round 4. Not looking like he can come back from this now.

Kelley was on top of Aguilar for most of R3, yet he starts R4 super gassed.

2-2

Split-decision, imo. Slight lean to Kelley cuz he turned it up toward the end.

No idea why, but I expected Kelley to look better than he did.

I think Kelley may have won that fifth round and possibly the fight. 48-47 or a split like PR said.

Miletich told Aguilar that his fight was one of the best fights he has ever seen. Not one of the best Legacy FC fights, but one of the best fights ever.

Anyway...

Great main event fight, Kelley almost edged out that split decision. Small profit anyway.

Legacy FC 57 Results
Risk $385.00

Tony Kelley (+120) vs Kevin Aguilar $100.00 for $120.00= -$100.00
Derrick Krantz (-190) vs Dave Burrow $190.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Charles Byrd (-190) vs Quentin Henry $95.00 for $50.00= $50.00
-----
Total Profit= $50.00

I went 100% there. I was impressed with Kelley, especially for fighting through being exhausted and hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back