General MMA discussion and future lines - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, Jacare should get it. But I don't think of this like "Hendo doesn't deserve this" but of "Bisping deserve this". After such a long career I can honestly see them giving Bisping a chance to revenge his worst loss

I kept watching MMA because the best were consistently fighting the best. Champs aren't supposed to pick their opponents.

Unibet has Diaz ML at 2.10 and Diaz ITD at 2.75, to me those are crazy odds. I still don't see how Connor will beat him using the same path to victory as last time. Diaz will take him to the deep waters and drown him in volume, and has proven his chin good enough to keep eating lefts all night long. Havnt we've seen enough people try to outbox Nate to know that it doesnt really work?

Played the ITD and will probably hit Nate R3-4 when its available.

Unibet has Diaz ML at 2.10 and Diaz ITD at 2.75, to me those are crazy odds. I still don't see how Connor will beat him using the same path to victory as last time. Diaz will take him to the deep waters and drown him in volume, and has proven his chin good enough to keep eating lefts all night long. Havnt we've seen enough people try to outbox Nate to know that it doesnt really work?

Played the ITD and will probably hit Nate R3-4 when its available.
Agreed, going the safer route of Not Conor itd which is currently -130. Will be my biggest bet of the year. I can see Conor maybe edging a decision, but I think Nate itd in later rounds is definitely the most likely outcome

JB, if you are on Diaz that's a confidence increase for me after all the Aldo GOAT back and forth!! Did you pick Diaz first fight?

JB, if you are on Diaz that's a confidence increase for me after all the Aldo GOAT back and forth!! Did you pick Diaz first fight?
I was amongst the few in the first fight saying it was going to be competitive and calling everyone who was throwing loads on Conor by KO crazy lol after seeing how it went and now Nate has a full camp, I definitely expect him to win. I don't rule out Conor by dec, hes a smart guy, but I am as confident as can be in the Not Conor itd line.

Yeah I agree i hit Conor dec ages ago as this is his only route to victory or most likely route anyway. I think im going to lb tho. hopefully Conor has a strong r1 again so i can hammer diaz on lb!

MM is out? Well, that affects the MMA betting community...not a shred. Nobody was gonna bet on Reis there and nobody was gonna lay -1300 or whatever on MM either. That was a line where the books just obviously were fine with zero action. They might as well have just published "Don't bet this fight!" right under where they listed the lines LOL.

MM is out? Well, that affects the MMA betting community...not a shred. Nobody was gonna bet on Reis there and nobody was gonna lay -1300 or whatever on MM either. That was a line where the books just obviously were fine with zero action. They might as well have just published "Don't bet this fight!" right under where they listed the lines LOL.
I think DJ itd was a good line but yeah, no big deal overall

I think DJ itd was a good line but yeah, no big deal overall

Man I just can't lay that type of juice. Ever since Jones/Sonnen. There was literally NO place Chael could win that fight. His wrestling was neutralized by Jones size and his own wrestling skills. Chael didn't have the power to hurt Jones standing. He literally had no chance to win that fight...yet he almost did because of that freak toe injury. If he makes it out of that round that fight is stopped and Sonnen wins. Similar to when Vitor's glove slit Randy's eyelid and that fight had to be stopped. Super weird things happen. At some point odds just get too steep. I'm not paying -1300 or -1400 on MM vs Reis. Just not worth it.

Edit: Just saw the itd part LOL. Okay, I get it now. What was that line anyway?

Man I just can't lay that type of juice. Ever since Jones/Sonnen. There was literally NO place Chael could win that fight. His wrestling was neutralized by Jones size and his own wrestling skills. Chael didn't have the power to hurt Jones standing. He literally had no chance to win that fight...yet he almost did because of that freak toe injury. If he makes it out of that round that fight is stopped and Sonnen wins. Similar to when Vitor's glove slit Randy's eyelid and that fight had to be stopped. Super weird things happen. At some point odds just get too steep. I'm not paying -1300 or -1400 on MM vs Reis. Just not worth it.

I think it was in the -120 to -150 range. Don't remember exactly.

Fucking MMA always has weird shit, just part of the game. Who saw Lauzon starching Diego in 90 seconds? Learned my lesson a long time ago nothing is a sure thing and to not go too hard on any line. I know we both still lost a nice chunk on that bullshit though :mad:

I think it was in the -120 to -150 range. Don't remember exactly.

Fucking MMA always has weird shit, just part of the game. Who saw Lauzon starching Diego in 90 seconds? Learned my lesson a long time ago nothing is a sure thing and to not go too hard on any line. I know we both still lost a nice chunk on that bullshit though :mad:

Oh yeah. I got wrecked on that. And on Hunt. Bad weekend for me.

I took the MM ITD at 2.00, which was CRAZY good, I think it was down to 1.67 when the fight was pulled.

Had mm itd +145 and doesn't go the distance +120

Was going to freeroll the shit out of that

Faber went from maybe retiring, to only wanting big fights, to taking on Jimmie Rivera at 203 lol

STRONNGGGGG lean in this one

Faber went from maybe retiring, to only wanting big fights, to taking on Jimmie Rivera at 203 lol

STRONNGGGGG lean in this one
Could Faber become the dog, hard to know how the public will react to this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back