General MMA discussion and future lines - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
now we see why fedor did not go to ufc :) he would get smashed so bad against the top guys he would have to fight..

Its ALWAYS more awesome to see your bankroll grow

I was watching more as a fan. Im sure Cote is gonna cover any losses I got anyways. Super confinement in it.

RFA 39 - Featherweight 5 rounds - Hammond Civic Center - Hammond, Indiana - AXS
Fri 6/17 6001 Bobby Moffett +175
10:00PM 6002 Raoni Barcelos -245

prolly pasing, enough to bet on already!

Looks like the days of live weigh-ins are over everywhere. Bellator and CABMMA (Brazil) also adopting the early weigh-in procedures.

Just watched Fedor vs Maldobabo

That announcer man. Lmfaoooo what a legend

Fedor didn't look that bad. Hes 39, and he decided to strike with a damn skilled boxer. What did people expect? Props to him for recovering from that brutal first round, amazing heart.

Ariel Helwani
arielhelwani
Anthony Johnson is out of the 7/23 fight against Glover Teixeira, per sources. More to come shortly on @MMAFighting.

Ariel Helwani
arielhelwani
Anthony Johnson is out of the 7/23 fight against Glover Teixeira, per sources. More to come shortly on @MMAFighting.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ariel Helwani
arielhelwani
Of course one of the most exciting fights on paper this year has an injury. Smh

Rumble out of his fight with Glover as per Helwani.

In a way im glad for betting purposes. I love betting glover but liked aj here but not at -300 almost. Hope glover gets replacement.

Just watched Fedor vs Maldobabo

That announcer man. Lmfaoooo what a legend

Fedor didn't look that bad. Hes 39, and he decided to strike with a damn skilled boxer. What did people expect? Props to him for recovering from that brutal first round, amazing heart.
Yeah for sure. Fedor showed amazing heart, that beating he took in r1 was fucking disgusting. Cant believe he recovered from that.

I wonder what the lines will be like for Garbrandt vs. Mizugaki. It epitomizes "stay busy fight."

Conor via controlling the range and superior boxing. Aldo wasn't KOd either before Conor. Mendes was KOd once before Lord Conor. And besides, Conors liver shot is lethal. One of the best punches he landed on Nate in their fight.

After seeing what Cowboy did to Cote, (esp the timing on his TD's), I'd lay juice with Cowboy vs Conor. Not sure how much, but I'd bet him as a favorite.

Done deal. If he says he's ready and his agents are in negotiations, he's basically back. Rousey and Conor losing helped his bargaining power, as they probably did when Brock was negotiating for his fight with Hunt. Obviously Brock/GSP aren't long term answers in terms of the big draws of the future, but they're a temporary bump at a welcome time.

At 35 if GSP doesn't feel like cutting weight then the Bisping fight makes sense I guess from a $ standpoint but can they really do Jacare like that and give a guy an immediate title shot who's been out for 3 years and has never even fought in that division? The winner of Conor/Diaz II seems more likely at 170. They'd probably just have to strip Conor of his 145 lb belt if he were to beat Nate and want this fight but Conor may not care if he gets this type of mea fight. You know Nate would take it to try to avenge his bro's loss and make a bunch of $.

Otherwise GSP/Cowboy would be a huge fight too.

Bisping GSP thoughts? Bisping is the better striker but can GSP ground Bisping for long periods? I'm not sure he can. Who would be favourite - GSP just?

Bisping GSP thoughts? Bisping is the better striker but can GSP ground Bisping for long periods? I'm not sure he can. Who would be favourite - GSP just?
Isn't Bisping first title defense likely to be in the UK as well, big fight if they get it. Anything is better than the Hendo rumours I'm hearing too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back