General MMA discussion and future lines - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the current lines on Betsafe, what about the o/u lines??

07b122f8bbf7e73f95c43429d47e4d31.png

2e302692558d45c7dd38aefd26c1450d.png

Dalby/Sobotta o2.5 @-118 should be solid value right? Dalby very tough and does not have many finishes himself.

These are the current lines on Betsafe, what about the o/u lines??

07b122f8bbf7e73f95c43429d47e4d31.png

2e302692558d45c7dd38aefd26c1450d.png

Dalby/Sobotta o2.5 @-118 should be solid value right? Dalby very tough and does not have many finishes himself.
Wow, LOVE the o2.5 on Sobotta vs Dalby

EDIT see you're thinking the same

I've been reading nothing but praise online for the change recently, but I think the re-design of the UFC.tv site where Fight Pass resides sucks. I defy anyone to find where it shows what time the weigh-ins are for each of the three cards next week and what time the Fight Pass prelims and tv prelims start for each card. It used to show that information in the old version but not anymore. They added a bunch of gimmicky crap like "I want to see [knockouts] and I have [5 minutes]. But they removed basic information so fans could know what time the live streams or tv broadcasts begin for these events.

OMG betsafe does it again...condit vs maia line.........

don't agree with that price on condit at all. think he should be a lot shorter.

i would cap condit as a slight fav so have to fucking lump on that price.

Im opening an account on betsafe. WTF.

Praying it doesn't move much for them so 5d opens at similar prices. Never in my wildest dreams did I think condit would be +200, the euros love jiu jitsu

no man it's just betsafe are insane. they also gave me struve at + odds against bigfoot!!!

I would play Maia at -120 to -145 tbh. Condit has abysmal TDD and Maia has one of the best single legs and best BJJ in MMA. But Condit at +220 lol imma play that.

no man it's just betsafe are insane. they also gave me struve at + odds against bigfoot!!!
Their bookmaker is a legend. Wish we could talk to him and see wtf is going through his mind w these lines lol

I would play Maia at -120 to -145 tbh. Condit has abysmal TDD and Maia has one of the best single legs and best BJJ in MMA. But Condit at +220 lol imma play that.
Anderson had bad TDD and Maia couldnt get him down once. He's gonna have the same problems w Condit

Anderson had bad TDD and Maia couldnt get him down once. He's gonna have the same problems w Condit

Maia's game has massively improved especially his wrestling. Anyone in WW with a better single leg than he does? Once it gets to the ground, its all Maia. Condit may just defend for three rounds and get subbed latel ike Matt Brown or decisioned.

Condits TDD is in the 30% range vs best Grappler in the division. Maia is also relentless in his wrestling now aswell as this being a three rounder, Im not surprised he is the favorite.

Maia's game has massively improved especially his wrestling. Anyone in WW with a better single leg than he does? Once it gets to the ground, its all Maia. Condit may just defend for three rounds and get subbed latel ike Matt Brown or decisioned.

Condits TDD is in the 30% range vs best Grappler in the division. Maia is also relentless in his wrestling now aswell as this being a three rounder, Im not surprised he is the favorite.
yeah that's very true but the guys (for the most part) that have gotten Condit down are much more athletic than Maia is.

yeah that's very true but the guys (for the most part) that have gotten Condit down are much more athletic than Maia is.

Lol are seriously saying Maia isn't athletic enough to get Condit down?

Maia will most likely get him down, he doesn't wanna stand up with Condit. Heck why would he take down someone with utter shit TDD. Maia is probably the best grappler in MMA so why not take it to the ground. Don't get sidetracked by the odds. Condit wins standing up only. Maia will relentless go after the TD and its a three round fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back