General MMA discussion and future lines - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faber is at +425 on 5D right now.

Don't know why it is that high.

I'm going with a low to medium bet on Faber. I think this line is going down as the fight gets closer.

Thoughts?
I can't see any path to victory for him except landing an overhand right. That's pretty much the only strike he throws nowadays and the chance of him knocking Cruz out with one of them seems extremely unlikely.

Yea not playing faber but if i was i would bet ko prop instead of ml

The only playable line in this fight is Dom by dec -150 imo. Nothing else looks appealing at all. Dom as parlay fodder I suppose if you want to play his ML. Faber has an extremely small chance of winning this fight.

this might miserably crash and burn with JDS, but if he wins i think this shit has a good chance of coming in.

struve still available at dog odds on betsafe!

£50 returns over 2k + a £20 free bet for signing up on the exact same selections takes my pot to nearly 3k.

bigboybet.png

$2.5 for $424,426

Vitor r1
Hendo r1
Ferg Split DEC
Cejudo Split DEC
Cormier Split DEC

Highly unlikely but why not lol

I don't believe in jinxes really so I'm just gonna say it:

UFC 198 looks (right now) like an amazing card.

Not sure if announced in here

Cyborb vs Leslie Smith at 140lbs UFC 198

{UFC 200 – Lightweight 5 rounds – location: Las Vegas}

Nate Diaz +140
Conor McGregor -170

|fight must occur on or before December 31, 2016 and at 155 lbs for action|

{UFC 200 – Welterweight 5 rounds – location: Las Vegas}

Nate Diaz +125
Conor McGregor -155

|fight must occur on or before December 31, 2016 and at 170 lbs for action|

Not sure if announced in here

Cyborb vs Leslie Smith at 140lbs UFC 198
After Smith's amazing performance versus Nakai, I'm surprised Cyborg wants a piece of The Peacemaker. Cyborg had to have been shaking when she signed the contract.

{UFC 200 – Lightweight 5 rounds – location: Las Vegas}

Nate Diaz +140
Conor McGregor -170

|fight must occur on or before December 31, 2016 and at 155 lbs for action|

{UFC 200 – Welterweight 5 rounds – location: Las Vegas}

Nate Diaz +125
Conor McGregor -155

|fight must occur on or before December 31, 2016 and at 170 lbs for action|
Omg gonna fucking hammer Nate's line. Gonna wait for them to make the fight official though so I know what weight its at.

Omg gonna fucking hammer Nate's line. Gonna wait for them to make the fight official though so I know what weight its at.
I feel like if the fight's going to happen again it's definitely going to be at 155lbs. I'm not touching anything on that fight yet, though

jesus christ.

-1000 might have value?

she's been value at every other fight where she's had at similar odds tbf lol, unders could even be a similar price.
where'd you get the diaz price btw? us books?

I feel like if the fight's going to happen again it's definitely going to be at 155lbs. I'm not touching anything on that fight yet, though

155 makes way more sense for both guys, I was surprised to hear it's initially scheduled for 170. regardless though I don't see the weight class affecting the odds really, diaz on a full camp should logically hold more sway, but that doesn't seem to be the case with the first lot of odds that are out.

Last edited:
Never thought i would see the day you so eagerly fade mystic mac ;)

I put a few units on diaz already at 155 lbs. I doubt they fight at 170 again as they already went down that road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back