General MMA discussion and future lines - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be looking at props for Cruz/Faber since Dom is gonna be such a (deserving) insane favorite for a ML bet. Parlay fodder sure but to make real $ need something better than Dom -500 LOL.

Hopefully we get a really nice line on Dom UD.

No one else on any KSW? Think at +140 Enomoto is a great play. Been one of the most under the radar talents outside the UFC for quite some time

i got a Narkun + Jewtoszko parlay and small bet on Narkun KO +350

added a small bet on Eno +130 since you like it :D

how do you see Eno winning? got props avaliable for a few more minutes.. KO +600 SUB +750 DEC +350

No one else on any KSW? Think at +140 Enomoto is a great play. Been one of the most under the radar talents outside the UFC for quite some time
tailed you also for 1u.

Where you guys watching it? Do you have a decent livestream for me?

Jewtuszko r1 worried he is gassing though

Last edited:
how do you see Eno winning? got props avaliable for a few more minutes.. KO +600 SUB +750 DEC +350
tailed you also for 1u.

Where you guys watching it? Do you have a decent livestream for me?
Probably too late but I see him taking a decision via more well rounded in all areas

I paid the 6 bucks to watch it on their official site

Jewtoszko via tapout r2 :) pretty impressive how he tossed his opponent around despite looking like he was 2 weight classes smaller lol

Probably too late but I see him taking a decision via more well rounded in all areas

I paid the 6 bucks to watch it on their official site

thanks. they are closed now though. took his ml and tiny stab on sub +750 after looking at fight record :)

wtf this production lol just showing random backstage stuff without any sound..

Line for Wonderboy Rory? Is this to keep option open for McGregor to get shot at Lawler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back