General MMA discussion and future lines - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barboza Melendez pls lets get a good line.
lol guess you're speaking of Barb?

This is going to be an interesting one as far as lines go. I actually won't mind at all playing Melendez by dec if his moneyline is around +150

UFC Tonight news

Dillashaw vs Assuncao II at 200. They said the one remaining spot on the card is a main card fight. Jesus.

Glover vs Rumble and Holm vs Shevchenko at UFC on FOX 20. They said Holm vs Shevchenko is targeted as main event?!?! Fuck out of here putting that on after Rumble vs Glover.

Lawler vs Woodley at 201. Would be a great co main for Diaz vs McGregor :D

Fuck Woodley the pussy sitting on the sidelines i hope Lawler ruins him.

I'm on Glover with Rumble r1 hedge i think. I just can't trust Rumble against someone like Glover outside of r1.

Dillashaw will box Assuncao up finally a fight i like on that card i like. Hopefully TJ will be no more than -250.

lol guess you're speaking of Barb?

This is going to be an interesting one as far as lines go. I actually won't mind at all playing Melendez by dec if his moneyline is around +150

Yes sir! He is so tough to take down and on the feet it's night and day.

Rumble vs Glover announced

OneFC lines up on 5d and unibet

OneFC lines up on 5d and unibet

Hadn't looked at the event at all, just saw Roger Gracie is fighting on this card. I kinda thought he was done with MMA but I guess not.

Probably the best pure grappler ever but pretty underwhelming MMA career. I know nothing about this Pasternak guy he's fighting. 11-0 but hasn't fought anyone. Won decisions in his last 2 fights vs guys that at least have decent records but before those two fights there are guys with some really awful records on his resume'.

When he was 6-0 they matched him up with a guy who was 0-7???!!! (That guy has really turned it around though, he's 2-20 now!)

How the hell can anyone cap these fights? Polish regional MMA isn't super easy to find footage of. I know with Roger Gracie what I'm getting but the guy he's fighting could be solid at 11-0 or he could be total garbage.

Gracie is -290. Umm, okay I guess? I'd like some action but...nope. Pass.

Should Hendricks really be favored against Gastelum after his last performance?

Should Hendricks really be favored against Gastelum after his last performance?
Very different style matchup and its not like Gastelum had a great performance vs Magny either. Line seems about right.

I really like Kelvin as a dog here, and Kelvin by dec. I think the lines are about right, just a bit long on Hendricks, but this is a super tough stylistic match up for him even in top form

James Vick vs Benny Dariush at 199.

Wonder how favored Beneil will be

Small flyer on Conor not to fight in the ufc during 2016 +500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back