5 Events for November

December
Dec 3th: JB vs Cedjo
Dec 9th: Lewis vs Shamil
Dec 10th: DC vs AJ
Dec 17th: Pvz vs waterson
Dec 30th: Ronda vs Nunes

5 Events for December

Basically we get to have 1 week off only due to Xmas, the rest don't expect any sleep on the weekends and another off event is friday 9th lewis/shamil event.

Last edited:
Just checked our ufc schedule ahead

November (next tuesday)
Nov 5th: RDA vs Ferguson
Nov 12th: Alvarez vs Mcgregor
Nov 19th: Mousasis vs Hall
Nov 19th: Bader vs Nog 2
Nov 27th: Rockhold vs Yoel

5 Events for November

December
Dec 5th: Lewis vs Shamil

5 Events for December

Basically we get to have 1 week off only due to Xmas, the rest don't expect any sleep on the weekends and rockhold vs yoel is on a sunday and another off event is jb/cejudo on Sat then Monday lewis/shamil event.
Lewis vs Shamil event is a monday?! What the hell lol

Gonna enjoy this weekend and get ready to get back to the grind

November (next tuesday)

5 Events for November

December

5 Events for December

Basically we get to have 1 week off only due to Xmas, the rest don't expect any sleep on the weekends and rockhold vs yoel is on a sunday and another off event is jb/cejudo on Sat then Monday lewis/shamil event.
Lewis/Abdurakhimov is on Friday 9th December.

November (next tuesday)

5 Events for November

December

5 Events for December

Monday? FFS do they have no consideration for degen UK bettors! Wankers!

Sherdog pages need updating!

Still awesome if we got a show on friday and sat, quite like that !

Guess I'll be taking a bunch of short flights to Vegas if I feel like it's worth it!

Bout 1 hour flight from the LBC. I just need these odds to be posted early and regularly. God damn bookies take their sweet ass time.

I don't get how Las Vegas is so slow with posting odds and they have the least amount of action when it comes to props. Matter of fact, there are ZERO props when it comes to MMA (other than o/u).

So what's the deal? Of all places Vegas should be offering me decision props and shit like that. If they did they would probably have a sign up with my face on it telling kiosk workers not to help this man cuz I'd fucking ski mask every god damn hotel.

Do you U.K. guys have decision/ITD props etc? Considering a move to England if so.

November (next tuesday)

5 Events for November

December
Dec 9th: Lewis vs Shamil

5 Events for December

Just one correction. Rockhold is fighting Jacare and it's on Saturday, November 26th.

Do you U.K. guys have decision/ITD props etc? Considering a move to England if so.

Was just thinking UK and Euro guys need a sherdog pad in America to sign up to pinnacle or close to Vegas !

UK bookies got plenty props, we have fight does not go distance yes/no though and o2.5 more, 1.5 lesser, more props are available on the main fight or co event fights though.

While we are spoilt much with live betting and some insane lines on props during rounds and in-between too the issues are uk and euro bookies are getting too smart of efficient in spotting sharpies or pros or just anyone they think could potentially win or are winning more then losing more often and just limiting them ie just killing their online account.

Few work workaround's are about but no real fixes, some uk guys are getting told they can't even place bets inside the actual shops, some uk guys have registered 100s of accounts online too with hit and miss success.

You would be good for a few years though but its only a matter of time sadly!

pettis 2.5
tito 2.2

think they both trade lower

Was just thinking UK and Euro guys need a sherdog pad in America to sign up to pinnacle or close to Vegas !

UK bookies got plenty props, we have fight does not go distance yes/no though and o2.5 more, 1.5 lesser, more props are available on the main fight or co event fights though.

While we are spoilt much with live betting and some insane lines on props during rounds and in-between too the issues are uk and euro bookies are getting too smart of efficient in spotting sharpies or pros or just anyone they think could potentially win or are winning more then losing more often and just limiting them ie just killing their online account.

Few work workaround's are about but no real fixes, some uk guys are getting told they can't even place bets inside the actual shops, some uk guys have registered 100s of accounts online too with hit and miss success.

You would be good for a few years though but its only a matter of time sadly!

at least we get pinnacle back this year, no limitations either. that and betfair are the future for us imo

This'll be the first time I'm trusting my line movement prediction and betting huge in the hopes of a free roll. 36 units on Cruz -180.

Has anyone ever experienced a bookie having a problem with this?
Can't you just bet the othe side on a different bookie?

Can't you just bet the othe side on a different bookie?

yeah you can do that although you lose out on value due to the bookies commision that they take out of the lines, also continuously doing that will result in limitations/account closures, resulting in less and less places you can put big bet's on. they ban you for taking "sharp prices" even if other bookies have the same price they will still limit you eventually if the majority of your bets are on selections that then lower in price. US books can get away with it a lot more I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back