General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

I am going to buy my first BTC person to person. Seems the best way.

Do a bit of reading and research. I have a good setup here in Canada for buying/selling that is all online and works smoothly. Meeting someone in person seems like a hassle to me but to each their own.

Why would you create a paper trail from something that is grey/illegal?

The whole thing is sketchy as hell. Just use BTC (dont use coinbase).
There is also a paper trail for those that use Coinbase. Most people that use BTC have used Coinbase to get started. ill800 says that he gets checks that he cashes at Wells Fargo. Seems like he would have been flagged by Wells Fargo a while ago. I really don't know.

Dont use coinbase unless you want to buy btc with a ridiculous premium. Make an account on binance and you can buy btc now via creditcard for almost no fee.
I don't fuck with BTC at all anymore. I got very very lucky with it last year but I've seen some friends lose a lot of money with BTC and I don't believe in crypto currency as the future of international currency which is really what the whole basis of these alt-coins/bitcoins is banking on..

I don't fuck with BTC at all anymore. I got very very lucky with it last year but I've seen some friends lose a lot of money with BTC and I don't believe in crypto currency as the future of international currency which is really what the whole basis of these alt-coins/bitcoins is banking on..
Do you understand why LEMONZEST is concerned about leaving a paper trail by cashing checks at a bank? Or do you believe it's much ado about nothing. Seems like if there was a problem it would start from the bank not some federal agency. But I really don't know TBH.

Do you understand why LEMONZEST is concerned about leaving a paper trail by cashing checks at a bank? Or do you believe it's much ado about nothing. Seems like if there was a problem it would start from the bank not some federal agency. But I really don't know TBH.

3k checks don’t set off alarms for my personal bank account but that’s probably because it doesn’t effect my overall financial situation.

I also just think there are much bigger fish to fry in the world than catching someone using an off shore book especially when so many states are leaning towards legalizing it.

Wotore Bare Knuckle MMA prelim fight:

I have a feeling that the Conor/Khabib line will be disproportionately swayed by the dramatic win over Cerrone. His 40 second drubbing of the Cowboy will create a juicy betting opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if its not close to even odds. Everyone's drinking the koolaid that Conor is better than ever, Conor didn't train right for the first Khabib fight.

I have a feeling that the Conor/Khabib line will be disproportionately swayed by the dramatic win over Cerrone. His 40 second drubbing of the Cowboy will create a juicy betting opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if its not close to even odds. Everyone's drinking the koolaid that Conor is better than ever, Conor didn't train right for the first Khabib fight.

I'd be very surprised if Khabib is anywhere above 1.50. Don't get me wrong, I'd bet the fucking family on Khabib if it was anywhere near evens, but it's very doubtful.

I hit Conor fights Ferguson next at +1400 in case Khabib falls out of his fight with Tony and Conor steps in or Tony wins and Conor waits to fight the winner. Also Conor fights in 2020 (MMA or boxing) Under 3½ at -400 is free money if you don't mind tying up $200 to win $50 for a year.

Manny Pac should be on that list. I'd say it's more likely than Usman...
Ferg is more likely than Usman so not sure why the odds are set like that

No "Field" for next Conor opponent oddly. Conor under 3½ fights in 2020 now moved to -1000!

Back