General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

Ferg anywhere from -130 to -155 depending on book...

How would you guys set the odds for AJ McKee vs. Patricio Pitbull, assuming Pitbull gets past Emmanuel Sanchez?

Moreno will be killed. Although another big weight cut for fig this quick from perez fight might give him some fits if early finish doesn't materialize.
Fig is overrated imo. Finishing the same opponent twice and then being gifted a guillotine doesn't mean fig is a world beater. Moreno will be a much tougher fight than the previous two opponents.

I actually like Moreno too. he can take punishment, only been subbed once by Pantoja when he was 22. I think there has been a lot of fights Fig would lose if they were 5 rounders

Reported.

I had a low opinion of Jordie, but taking glee in the possible untimely death of an MMA pioneer and generally blameless, decent man is a new level of disgusting.
Yes, I am a sick, twisted and not remotely funny individual.

Thank god I do so well betting to make myself feel better.

sherdog ko of the year on betonline, Impa vs Buckley -200, that is just free money, only $100 limits though, edit* -700 now lol.

Last edited:
Porier just hit +205 looks like

50/50 fight imo, and one of them offering a 2 to 1 payout? Gonna have a lot of money there and praying a lot the first 7 minutes.

50/50 fight imo, and one of them offering a 2 to 1 payout? Gonna have a lot of money there and praying a lot the first 7 minutes.

Poirier is so hittable man. No clue how you see this as a 50/50 fight. Conor is going to knock him out and make it look easy. Poirier has also taken a lot of low key damage the last few years.

Why not live bet instead of praying first 7 mins? You'll get the same or better price on poirier too.

Why not live bet instead of praying first 7 mins? You'll get the same or better price on poirier too.

after I put some in at +185 another here said that and I’ll be doing that with more than I pre-bet with.

Poirier is so hittable man. No clue how you see this as a 50/50 fight. Conor is going to knock him out and make it look easy. Poirier has also taken a lot of low key damage the last few years.

That Hooker fight wasn't low key at all. Dustin got busted the fuck up the first half of that fight. He showed great heart and cardio and won because of it which I think has people maybe forgetting just how much he was getting wrecked.

When a guy flat admits that if his opponent had another 20 or 30 seconds he likely would have gotten finished, you know he was badly hurt. And Dustin straight said that. I love Dustin for his honesty, heart, toughness, and for just being seemingly a good human being. But...the guy has been in some wars and he's slowing down a bit.

Maybe he survives the early sharpness of Conor and drags him into deep waters...but man I wouldn't count on it. Live bet seems the safer play and it's not like you'll get worse odds if Conor looks great early but Dustin is hanging in there.

That Hooker fight wasn't low key at all. Dustin got busted the fuck up the first half of that fight. He showed great heart and cardio and won because of it which I think has people maybe forgetting just how much he was getting wrecked.

When a guy flat admits that if his opponent had another 20 or 30 seconds he likely would have gotten finished, you know he was badly hurt. And Dustin straight said that. I love Dustin for his honesty, heart, toughness, and for just being seemingly a good human being. But...the guy has been in some wars and he's slowing down a bit.

That's an incredible leap of logic based on precious little, and while I'm not surprised to see it from other posters, I'm surprised you're buying into this narrative.

What evidence is there that Dustin is "slowing down" in any manner? He's 31 years old and I haven't seen any drop in performance recently. In fact, 3 fights and 1.5 years ago, his win over Holloway was the finest of his entire career.

Now, after a loss to Khabib where he took very little damage and that amazing fight against Hooker, who looked INSANELY good for the first 2 rounds, he's past his prime? So from the absolute pinnacle of his career to noticeably past his prime in 1.5 years, all at the ripe old age of 31? Yeah, I'm not buying it.

I don't even think Poirier has taken as much damage as people think.

In the past 3 years, he has only fought 5 times. 3 of those featured little to moderate damage (Alvarez, Holloway, Khabib) and 2 were brutal wars that he nevertheless won (Gaethje, Hooker). That's simply not the degree of damage where we start talking about a guy being badly affected by them.

Recall the same narrative about Gaethje after he lost to Poirier and was about to face Vick and was even money, who had sustained more cumulative damage.

Back