General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

Smh thats what you're apologizing for? And not being a 58 yr old who got so emotional they talked about choking out an internet stranger? Smh damn boomers

Where you get 58 there, sport? Wait...it's because you're an angsty, pimple faced fat teenager that daydreams during math class and thus can't count?

Kids these days FFS. Get outside and see what it feels like when the sun hits your pasty skin, bucko. You're the reason our nation has gone soft LMAO.

Where you get 58 there, sport? Wait...it's because you're an angsty, pimple faced fat teenager that daydreams during math class and thus can't count?

Kids these days FFS. Get outside and see what it feels like when the sun hits your pasty skin, bucko. You're the reason our nation has gone soft LMAO.
lmfaooo are all you boomers so emotional over nothing? At least its funny

lmfaooo are all you boomers so emotional over nothing? At least its funny

"ZOMG you're emotional!"

That's generally what the ones who actually are emotional say. Honestly though, some sunlight and exercise would probably do you a world of good. That's just friendly advice, you're welcome!;)

"ZOMG you're emotional!"

That's generally what the ones who actually are emotional say. Honestly though, some sunlight and exercise would probably do you a world of good. That's just friendly advice, you're welcome!;)
lmfaooo for sure boomer i'm the emotional one. Brb going into the sun to cure myself

Sorry boomer your biased judging doesn't count. I just had three strangers review this thread and they all gave me 30-27s and said mkess needs a bath AND more naps.

Strangers=your Dungeons and Dragons friends LMAO.

But seriously...I hope you didn't have anyone, let alone strangers, "review this thread". That would be...very sad.

Strangers=your Dungeons and Dragons friends LMAO.

But seriously...I hope you didn't have anyone, let alone strangers, "review this thread". That would be...very sad.
Nope I live on a busy street and asked for volunteers unbiased scoring

And i'm sry to ruin the excitement biased boomer gave you but they all said you need to take more naps

Nope I live on a busy street and asked for volunteers unbiased scoring

And i'm sry to ruin the excitement biased boomer gave you but they all said you need to take more naps

Man...if you're asking strangers to review a thread on a karate forum then I guess there's not much argument about "who wants it more" LMFAO. You're definitely "all in".

I admire your dedication if nothing else...

Man...if you're asking strangers to review a thread on a karate forum then I guess there's not much argument about "who wants it more" LMFAO. You're definitely "all in".

I admire your dedication if nothing else...
Oh please. If you didn't require a walker to move around you would've done the same.

Oh please. If you didn't require a walker to move around you would've done the same.

I'm old but spry buddy. But I wouldn't be asking strangers about this shit even if I could sprint like Usain Bolt and dance like JT.

Sorry boomer your biased judging doesn't count. I just had three strangers review this thread and they all gave me 30-27s and said mkess needs a bath AND more naps.

"OK boomer" is a catchphrase and Internet meme often used by teenagers and young adults to dismiss or mock attitudes typically associated with people born in the two decades following World War II"

I have @mkess101 up 29-28, @DogsAndKisses needs a hail mary knockout to win.
I'm about to put both into my ignore list.

I'll take Brendan Allen at +100 against Punahele Soriano all day for the July 24th Fight Night. Really don't understand why Soriano is the favourite.
Maybe because Soriano is undefeated and is coming from two first round finishes.

I still take Allen wins over Breese, Holland and Roberson over anything Puna has done so far.

Maybe because Soriano is undefeated and is coming from two first round finishes.

I still take Allen wins over Breese, Holland and Roberson over anything Puna has done so far.
If I can't look at your cute little body I would lick syrup off of if you do that than please don't

Meh, I probably deserve to be put on ignore. Can't blame you really LOL.

Back