General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Liked the big plus odds on Ostovich until the line shortened up. PVZ is a better athlete, faster Os is bigger but not very physical. Now that the line has shortened I'll be on PVZ.

Should have smashed Hardy -2xx. Obviously a showcase fight for him. Crowder isnt good at all and Hardy hits like a truck. Gonna be on that itd.

Lipski -195
<FookIsThatGuy>
JoJo +155
{<huh}

Also like Cowboy, Ortiz, Remember the Name, and Sandhagen as dogs pre tape.

So many good lines, cashed out my Aldo bet with no loss so will bet that again later. Cerrone for sure and probably PVZ will make decent bets. Really like Thiago Alves on the Brazil card, had him beating Kunchenko. Now just gotta wait an eternity for a UK bookie to catch up.

Looking for UFC 232 analysis and prediction? Martian MMA 45 is what you need.

Youtube
Soundcloud
iTunes

UFC 232 Analysis and prediction til 56:10
UFC on Fox 31 recap til finish

Is there any european bookies that always has odds for FoTN-stuff, split/unan dec?

hey man what country are you from? betsson sometimes has those kind of props.

I'm swedish. Totally forgotten about betsson!

Couldn't find split/unan for anything other than co-main and main in the upcoming event though and didn't see any FoTN-stuff at all either. May have to navigate the site some more and maybe I'll find it, sometimes that shit can be hidden behind a couple links..

For those who track your bets, what software/website do you use? I currently use bettin.gs but it doesn't offer much in the way of analytics. I've found some very detailed spreadsheet templates that I plan to switch to in 2019 but wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

I need to talk to an accountant but I assume detailed tracking would be necessary for tax purposes, does anyone have experience in this field?

Also interested in note taking formats

I need to talk to an accountant but I assume detailed tracking would be necessary for tax purposes, does anyone have experience in this field?
Also interested in note taking formats

Taxes depend on where you live. But as a general note, would claim that tax authorities are hardly interested in your picks, but on the money traffic.
"put in 1000€ to bookie A" - "took out 3000€" -> profit 2000€ -> pay possible tax out of this

Myself just spent a few days researching this as I noticed that my main income has been MMA for the past six months, when can I call myself a professional bettor? =)
For the very few persons who are located in Finland, here is what I know about taxation in our country (checked very thoroughly):
It's tax free!! In a country with one of the highest taxation levels in the world this is a small miracle..
This even applies if you gain most of your income through betting, or do it as an full-time profession.

I am unclear what happens if this would be done using a company's assets, you could at least get tax reductions due to equipment / literature / trips if you can provide adequate proof that these are required for your business. Not really anything I'm interested due to the tax free status here. Plan to do this part-time at least until I have a positive ROR for each month for 12 months in a row..

Using self-developed software for tracking bets, and analyze it using Python data science tools (work as AI developer).. Would recommend Excel, or Google Sheets as a starting point.

Taxes depend on where you live. But as a general note, would claim that tax authorities are hardly interested in your picks, but on the money traffic.
"put in 1000€ to bookie A" - "took out 3000€" -> profit 2000€ -> pay possible tax out of this

Myself just spent a few days researching this as I noticed that my main income has been MMA for the past six months, when can I call myself a professional bettor? =)
For the very few persons who are located in Finland, here is what I know about taxation in our country (checked very thoroughly):
It's tax free!! In a country with one of the highest taxation levels in the world this is a small miracle..
This even applies if you gain most of your income through betting, or do it as an full-time profession.

I am unclear what happens if this would be done using a company's assets, you could at least get tax reductions due to equipment / literature / trips if you can provide adequate proof that these are required for your business. Not really anything I'm interested due to the tax free status here. Plan to do this part-time at least until I have a positive ROR for each month for 12 months in a row..

Using self-developed software for tracking bets, and analyze it using Python data science tools (work as AI developer).. Would recommend Excel, or Google Sheets as a starting point.

Same in Sweden, no tax on winnings inside EU. Obviously you will still have to pay income tax for your income but i'm sure you understand that.

Back