Media Geoff Neal answers Shavkat's callout

Book it Dana!
yes-baby.gif

No! Don't want these boys to fight until someone gets a championship. These are my two favorite prospects and wanted to see them both rise above the crowd before an epic battle.

If it does happen, I think I favor Shavkat but barely. Only because Neil didn't look too good vs another versatile opponent in Magny. Shavkat has crisp standup but playing the standup game against Neal is dangerous as he can knock you out in moment via hands and legs.
I feel the same way. I wish these 2 were fighting anyone else. I'd like to see both get a title shot pretty soon. I also slightly favor Shavkat, but I'm pulling for Neal only because I've been watching him fight longer and he's lost already.
Sick fight

Shavkat seemed to avoid Magny's striking and closed the gap every chance he got.
Shavkat has shown the skills to blast Magny on the feet like he did Harris but he really didn't try. If he dives for Neal's legs in the same fashion I think he gets handily beat by a more confident Neal who sticks and moves effectively, Magny is a bit flat footed unlike Neal so diving for his legs is easier without proper set ups.

The X factor is Shavkat has also shown insane fluidity on the feet for a wrestler albeit against lesser competition so if he's willing to mix his wrestling up with his striking I think he's going to be able to employ a similar game plan as Magny did but securing a sub

shavkat with whatever he wants. probably round 2-3 sub after softening him up

Shavkat is better everywhere and longer, TKO in Rd 2.

Rather Shav fight a top guy like a Burns that might challenge him shav wins this rather easy. Neal is great in a stsnd up but Shav will win this pretty easy.

Shav v Khaz os maybe most most wanted fight right now.

I honestly think this is a huge test for Shavkat. Geoff was the first guy to KO/TKO Vicente. He put it on Vicente like we've never seen before.

Why did Khamzat get to skip over so many dangerous contenders? (That's a rhetorical question, I know why.)

i will answer your rethorical question

because this guy is better than almost all of them. same with khabib/khamzat/islam.......people know they are better than the top guys but nobody is eager to fight them.

so props to guys like gilbert burns and (perhaps) geoff neal because they take on dangerous guys that are/were lower ranked

Yes, do it, just do it, please Mr White

i will answer your rethorical question

because this guy is better than almost all of them. same with khabib/khamzat/islam.......people know they are better than the top guys but nobody is eager to fight them.

so props to guys like gilbert burns and (perhaps) geoff neal because they take on dangerous guys that are/were lower ranked

But then he gets matched up against Nate Diaz.

{<hhh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back