George Brett vs Pete Rose

George Brett Vs. Pete Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you wanted an actual answer to that question? The answer is no. Now go ahead & answer mine so we can get to the root of your problem.
You wanted a actual answer to that question? I feel you've misread me...

Ask your Dad if Rose slayed 10,000 chicas and if it's true he could catch a 100mph fastball standing 10 feet away.

You wanted a actual answer to that question? I feel you've misread me...

Ask your Dad if Rose slayed 10,000 chicas and if it's true he could catch a 100mph fastball standing 10 feet away.
Honestly bro, following a person around from thread to thread specifically to annoy them, rather than address the topic, is 100% loser behavior & inconsiderate to anyone who is genuinely interested in the topic. It's especially strange since I've done nothing to you. Furthermore the things you say to be annoying aren't based on anything I've ever said. Obviously I've made quite the impression on you & said something that has allowed me to live in your head. I apologize for this. I don't want to be in anyone's head. I just want to talk sports with knowledgable people. I don't know if this is supposed to be some sort of adult bullying you're trying or whatever, but grow up man.

Honestly bro, following a person around from thread to thread specifically to annoy them, rather than address the topic, is 100% loser behavior & inconsiderate to anyone who is genuinely interested in the topic. It's especially strange since I've done nothing to you. Furthermore the things you say to be annoying aren't based on anything I've ever said. Obviously I've made quite the impression on you & said something that has allowed me to live in your head. I apologize for this. I don't want to be in anyone's head. I just want to talk sports with knowledgable people. I don't know if this is supposed to be some sort of adult bullying you're trying or whatever, but grow up man.
Soooo... Your Dad said they aren't true?

Soooo... Your Dad said they aren't true?
Once again, like a child, you choose to make jokes rather than address what was said to you...

Studies have shown a link between the type of behavior you're displaying & low self-esteem. I'm sure you think that I'm "triggered" because that's what children who post tend to think when someone responds to them, but the truth is you don't have that power. I respond to you in hopes that by reasoning with you you'll get your shit together & cut out the kid stuff. Wishful thinking obviously.

Once again, like a child, you choose to make jokes rather than address what was said to you...

Studies have shown a link between the type of behavior you're displaying & low self-esteem. I'm sure you think that I'm "triggered" because that's what children who post tend to think when someone responds to them, but the truth is you don't have that power. I respond to you in hopes that by reasoning with you you'll get your shit together & cut out the kid stuff. Wishful thinking obviously.
Lol let's see these studies.

Brett. Better everywhere, Rose just played longer. Even Roses teammates didn't really like him, incredibly selfish player.

Rose was a better base runner from what I remember but Brett won 5 gold gloves to Rose's two. Brett was so solid at the plate and not addicted to gambling.

Brett. Better hitter. Won batting titles in 3 different decades and had power. Also a decent third basemen where Rose was useless defensively. Rose was a better base runner, but mostly will get love because he stuck around forever to break the record and was part of the big red machine which was an amazing team and fun dynasty.

People still like to drink the 1970's Reds Kool-aid.

Last edited:
Back