Social George Floyd statue unveiled at Newark City Hall in New Jersey weighs 700 pounds

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is quite stunning. Reminds me of a German news story a year or two?
George Floyd statue unveiled at Newark City Hall in New Jersey weighs 700 pounds
700-Pound George Floyd Statue Unveiled at Newark City Hall
Mayor Ras Baraka along with actor and filmmaker Leon Pickney, who commissioned the statue, and artist Stanley Watts unveiled the 700-pound bronze statue that was donated this week to the City of Newark.

Hopefully when people walk by and they see it, and they participate, hopefully it inspires them to become active in the struggles that are happening right here in Newark and right here in New Jersey,” Baraka said.

Tearing statutes like Columbus or such similar ones and while spray painting on US Veterans but a city puts a statue like this?
Come on baby stabbing narco addicts are the new America

So when this statue too eventually gets vandalized. Then what?

let me guess if someone destroys this they won't get a pass like antifa and blm did when they destroyed them everywhere?

edit ^^^beat me to it
If anyone tries to to destroy or bring down this kind of statue you will have problary Antifa, BLM trying to chase or cancel you and paint as racist, hateful....

Well this is what the far leftist democrats voted for in their areas...

Imagine making a saint out of that garbage.
Dying at the hands of a dumb cop doesn't make you a great person.
I dont blame the officers who are resigning at large in Portland. If you are hated by the city officials and city in general whats the point staying?

They want their "Defunding" well...

My question is will people travel to see this just so they can kneel on its neck and have picture taken? How long before it is vandalized?

I am not defending what the cop did either there were other ways of handling that situation. If anything i would blame the cops training. He should have resistant himself before going down on the suspect.
Either way but honoring the suspect that he was trying to arrest for a potential crime is crazy.

Back