German Creatine (Creapure)

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN No way! Its (Cat Gang) Fight Island. You'll have to hang with Joe for 3 hours talking bro science and weed <Lmaoo>then he'll ask you about your thoughts on Khabib vs Tony :p<45>

IN, I am ready for Fight Island, if it actually exists lol. Probably is Long Island knowing Dana

giphy.gif

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN No way! Its (Cat Gang) Fight Island. You'll have to hang with Joe for 3 hours talking bro science and weed <Lmaoo>then he'll ask you about your thoughts on Khabib vs Tony :p<45>

giphy.gif
I will ask him to call daddy Dana and ask him why there has been no event in Germany for ages, you deserve one, its long over due.. I want to see you in the crowd, you would take out any fighter on the roster if they messed with you, because you're the Germanic GOAT

The creatine imported from China is inferior. Plus I don't trust any products that I ingest coming from China. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Doughie99 @Clementine @BroRogan @BFoe

fuck-china
You have to be very careful with products from China as they have no hygiene controls and sanitary, there could be anything in it. Seen some pretty disgusting videos doing the rounds on facebook of chicken thighs and chicken wings falling on the floor in the factory and then they just pick it up and package it. The hygiene is not even a rule

I will ask him to call daddy Dana and ask him why there has been no event in Germany for ages, you deserve one, its long over due.. I want to see you in the crowd, you would take out any fighter on the roster if they messed with you, because you're the Germanic GOAT
@BroRogan
Ja....ausgezeichnet! .....Ich habe Deutsch gelernt fur vier Jahre in mein Schule.
Aber....entshuldigung...jetzt habe ich alles vergessen.

I typed this by memory, I did not google or web-translate anything. Just so y'all know, being honest. So it's probably only half-right but I prefer to type from 30years+ old memory than cheat and web-translate it.
I speak English, French, Spanish and German BUT my German is by far the weakest of the 4. It's been several decades since I took a German class (like 1980s....).

I don't mind German cats, English cats, Spanish cats, nor French cats. As long as the cat is nice to me, I'm nice to the cat. I've actually always regarded myself as being a bit of a cat-whisperer.

In fact....quick story..... I'm currently feeding neighbors cats. 2 of them. They get a tin of tuna per day each. I know I should bump that up and I think I will. The owner died (so I heard) and they're just kinda abandoned and hanging out. I saw one have a fight with a SNAKE on Monday (again, straight up on that -- right outside the patio door it was fighting a live f**king snake). It wasn't a BIG snake, but...anyways....the cat got it in it's mouth and walked off with it. At that point I decided that I needed to feed the cats if they're resorting to fighting and eating snakes. True story bro's.

@BroRogan
Ja....ausgezeichnet! .....Ich habe Deutsch gelernt fur vier Jahre in mein Schule.
Aber....entshuldigung...jetzt habe ich alles vergessen.

I typed this by memory, I did not google or web-translate anything. Just so y'all know, being honest. So it's probably only half-right but I prefer to type from 30years+ old memory than cheat and web-translate it.
I speak English, French, Spanish and German BUT my German is by far the weakest of the 4. It's been several decades since I took a German class (like 1980s....).

I don't mind German cats, English cats, Spanish cats, nor French cats. As long as the cat is nice to me, I'm nice to the cat. I've actually always regarded myself as being a bit of a cat-whisperer.

In fact....quick story..... I'm currently feeding neighbors cats. 2 of them. They get a tin of tuna per day each. I know I should bump that up and I think I will. The owner died (so I heard) and they're just kinda abandoned and hanging out. I saw one have a fight with a SNAKE on Monday (again, straight up on that -- right outside the patio door it was fighting a live f**king snake). It wasn't a BIG snake, but...anyways....the cat got it in it's mouth and walked off with it. At that point I decided that I needed to feed the cats if they're resorting to fighting and eating snakes. True story bro's.
I'm sure your German is good, languages are so hard, I only know English and some French, my French is OK, but not great, other languages I am useless at haha. I think you really need a lot of time and focus if you want to learn it properly.

Awww that's super kind of you to help the cats and feed them, and yeah Tuna is perfect!! cats love tuna, well every cat I have ever had has always loved tuna, they just can't stop eating it. Doesn't matter if its tin tuna, cat food tuna, or actual expensive whole fillet of tuna, they love it all. Salmon too.

Lucky that was not a dangerous snake, :D cats are so independent, if their owner is gone then they can survive for sure, they will hunt in no time, much different than dogs, they will just be so confused and nervous and won't know what to do. Cats are just like "fuck it, I'll go find food" :D .

I don't trust products from East Germany because of their steroid scandal from the 80's.
Remember when they were accusing you of roiding at your local gym, because of how jacked you are. Pure jealously

Oh yeah he is super jacked so lets just accuse him of roids, they are so small minded, but I know you are naturally born jacked and beyond purrfect

I'm sure your German is good, languages are so hard, I only know English and some French, my French is OK, but not great, other languages I am useless at haha. I think you really need a lot of time and focus if you want to learn it properly.

Awww that's super kind of you to help the cats and feed them, and yeah Tuna is perfect!! cats love tuna, well every cat I have ever had has always loved tuna, they just can't stop eating it. Doesn't matter if its tin tuna, cat food tuna, or actual expensive whole fillet of tuna, they love it all. Salmon too.

Lucky that was not a dangerous snake, :D cats are so independent, if their owner is gone then they can survive for sure, they will hunt in no time, much different than dogs, they will just be so confused and nervous and won't know what to do. Cats are just like "fuck it, I'll go find food" :D .
hell I feel increasingly bad for the 2 poor fuckers. So literally 3mins ago I broke out some more food (more tuna) and plated it up and took it to next door condo patio (where they hang out) and .....set it down. No sign of the cats. So i do my best kinda cat noise....and sure as heck the two little guys come running out of the undergrowth!! They know the call-sign for food when they hear it!!! Someone else is feeding them too i think -- they were other bowls. But I doubt it's tuna. probably dry cat food.

I am quite sure they go out for nightly food-hunting expeditions. That's probably what they were doing. They're a bit ...'stand-offish' but I get that. They're in a difficult world. Some cats here were killed (as in SLASHED to pieces) by raccoons a few months ago so I hope they gonna be ok. I think i'm gonna feed them regularly, they seem so grateful. Poor little fuckers.

hell I feel increasingly bad for the 2 poor fuckers. So literally 3mins ago I broke out some more food (more tuna) and plated it up and took it to next door condo patio (where they hang out) and .....set it down. No sign of the cats. So i do my best kinda cat noise....and sure as heck the two little guys come running out of the undergrowth!! They know the call-sign for food when they hear it!!! Someone else is feeding them too i think -- they were other bowls. But I doubt it's tuna. probably dry cat food.

I am quite sure they go out for nightly food-hunting expeditions. That's probably what they were doing. They're a bit ...'stand-offish' but I get that. They're in a difficult world. Some cats here were killed (as in SLASHED to pieces) by raccoons a few months ago so I hope they gonna be ok. I think i'm gonna feed them regularly, they seem so grateful. Poor little fuckers.
h2YwQUt.gif

I'm so old I remember the Hoff on TV, bringing down the Berlin Wall.............

I remember that too.
I actually personally know someone (ex head of a Euro country) who was instrumental in getting that wall tore down. But that's a story for another day.

Remember Chernobyl, that was scary when it kicked off..........

Remember Chernobyl, that was scary when it kicked off..........
I remember that day when that happened. Russians didnt tell anyone....the West found out by accident when radiation levels from caesium, strontium and iodine radioactive isotopes blipped up above normal on detecting stations in surrounding countries. 1986 it was.

Last edited:
I remember that day when that happened. Russians didnt tell anyone....the West found out by accident when radiation levels blipped up above normal. 1986 it was.

Yes and bloody great big smoke plume coming up from reactor gave the game away, good old days of the 80's remember the AIDS adverts.....

Back