GFC 25?

Sono07

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anybody betting on the Gorilla Fight Championship in Russia today? Looks like Dimes and Bovada have lines for a few of the fights, probably starting to miss their ufc crowd.

Low level stuff but I've got nothing better to do at work today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-21-08-32-29.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-21-08-32-29.png
    745.2 KB · Views: 6
yeah, me, fucking degen.
Hopefully it's still on I think the ME is off Volkov got hospitalized last night.

If it is still on I'm liking Vladimir Seliverstov at -200. Decent boxing and grappling with a pretty heavy right hand. That and his opponents 7 wins have a combined record of 32 wins and 22 loses with 3 of those fighters having no wins at all.

Hopefully it's still on I think the ME is off Volkov got hospitalized last night.

If it is still on I'm liking Vladimir Seliverstov at -200. Decent boxing and grappling with a pretty heavy right hand. That and his opponents 7 wins have a combined record of 32 wins and 22 loses with 3 of those fighters having no wins at all.

Me too, but i didnt play it, maybe will do, I'm playing very small, I like Sergey Alekseevich as a dog, in this one, the rest only the favorites

Used up all my cell data on taping Seliverstov, hoping it pays off.
Looks like Bovada only has 4 fights up at the moment, not sure if the prelims started or what. 4u on Seliverstov.

shit is funny, there is two woman fighting a 5 round match and one is in every round going for an armbar, every fucking round, ending in the same position, fucking funny, shame that is only in russian., Dont know what is going on....

shit is funny, there is two woman fighting a 5 round match and one is in every round going for an armbar, every fucking round, ending in the same position, fucking funny, shame that is only in russian., Dont know what is going on....
Guess I'll have to catch a few fights on replay. Used all my high speed phone data now I can't even load Youtube. Hopefully Seliverstov's opponent gasses after throwing wild hooks and Vladimir can put him away.

No idea, what is going on, is the event over?

Not sure, maybe they just delayed the main card? Hopefully they didn't cancel it after Volkov got pulled from the ME.

GFC 25 is on youtube, but the main event was that woman fight, and all the other fights, dont know who is who... so dont know what the fuck is going on...

How many fights did they have? I figured they'd have like an early portion followed by the last 4-5 fights.
So far Bovada still hasnt canceled my Seliverstov bet.

Back