Ghost of Tsushima FAIL!!! (they forgot to include one of the most important aspects of sword combat)

This is a great game
Although it's too easy it's one of the best games I've experienced in many years and I hope it sets a new standard for realistic combat experiences.

this games success should get us away from the ridiculous mommy approved garbage like flying monsters and make believe magic spells

scantally clad little girls arent doing backflips and Karate kicks in armored bikinis!!! its about time!

Lol TS came out of nowhere bashing great games and talking about how great the forgettable Tenchu Z was and then got banned as quickly as he appeared. Very strange.

I like the dude in the op video swinging the kusarigama around though. He’s the dude to at gets thrown and everyone starts whacking on

Last edited:
Lol TS came out of nowhere bashing great games and talking about how great the forgettable Tenchu Z was and then got banned as quickly as he appeared. Very strange.

I like the dude in the op video swinging the kusarigama sound though. He’s the dude to at gets thrown and everyone starts whacking on
TS lived and died by the sword.

Back