PlayStation GHOST OF TSUSHIMA

Rate the Combat in PS4's Ghost of Tsushima

• Total voters
My first playthrough of this game was on the ps5 and it was awesome. I kept the Japanese dialogue with English subtitles. I feel having them speak English would ruin the immersion.
Yeah only shitty thing was the facial animation was done in English so the lip sync didn’t match. I preferred to play the way you did though.

My first playthrough of this game was on the ps5 and it was awesome. I kept the Japanese dialogue with English subtitles. I feel having them speak English would ruin the immersion.

I did the same for Sekiro. I'll do the same in this game once I get around to playing it.

No free upgrades

That's awesome. Love that they're including Japanese lip sync finally.

And for the person who tweets at us all the time asking for an option to hide your quiver during gameplay: yes, we’ll be adding that, too!
Fucking winner!

giphy.gif

Guess they'll be getting my $30. Hopefully the expansion is substantial.

I'm not sure. I want to buy it, but it will be a while before I play such this long game again. I suppose it's always nice to add to the collection.

I'm not sure. I want to buy it, but it will be a while before I play such this long game again. I suppose it's always nice to add to the collection.
I'm right there with you. Absolutely loved the game. Not really eager to play it again yet

The more I’m seeing about this the more interested I am. I’ve even seen some estimates that the expansion adds 20+ hours of gameplay. If it delivers I’ll definitely jump back in.

There's supposed to be an update before the expansion. Any ETA on that?

The more I’m seeing about this the more interested I am. I’ve even seen some estimates that the expansion adds 20+ hours of gameplay. If it delivers I’ll definitely jump back in.

If it really is 20+ hours then the $30 price is understandable.

First region was around 15-20 hours so there you go.

You had me at horse armour

Back