Gianni the Greek DWCS Bet Tracker Fail Thread

Sticko

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
We're already on week 8 so I might go back and do earlier weeks if there's interest. Thought it would be fun to keep track of how badly Gianni is doing. Since he doesn't show his bet slips, for simplicity's sake let's assume he bets $100 on underdogs and to win $100 on favorites. Someone correct me if my math is off.

First Bet: +296 parlay on Brandon Lewis to win, Malik Lewis to win, and Farid Basharat vs. Allan Begosso not going the distance
Did It Hit? Lol no. All 3 legs failed.
Gianni loses $100.

Second bet: -150 on Brandon Lewis to win
Did It Hit? Lol no. Brandon Lewis almost suffered a leg kick TKO and lost a lopsided decision.
Gianni loses $150.

Third bet: +125 on Marnic Mann to win
Did It Hit? Lol no. Marnic Mann suffered the greatest head kick knockout in DWCS WMMA history.
Gianni loses $100.

Fourth bet: -180 Malik Lewis to win
Did It Hit? Lol no. Lewis was grounded and pounded out in round two.
Gianni loses $180.

Fifth bet: -125 on Ikram Aliskerov vs. Mario Sousa to go over 1.5 rounds
Did It Hit? Lol no. Aliskerov kimura'd Sousa in just over 2 minutes.
Gianni loses $125.

Sixth bet: -230 on Farid Basharat to win
Did It Hit? Somehow yes.
Gianni wins $100.

Seventh bet: +120 on Farid Basharat to win inside the distance
Did It Hit? Lol no. Basharat won a dominant decision.
Gianni loses $100.

1/7 bets hit
Total staked: $1085
Return: $330
Gianni loses $755.

giphy.gif

Edit: I'm now caught up so cumulatively:

20/62 bets hit (0/8 parlays)
Gianni is -$3160 after 10 weeks
He has had one break-even week, 7 losing weeks, and 2 winning weeks

Last edited:
We're already on week 8 so I might go back and do earlier weeks if there's interest. Thought it would be fun to keep track of how badly Gianni is doing. Since he doesn't show his bet slips, for simplicity's sake let's assume he bets $100 on underdogs and to win $100 on favorites. Someone correct me if my math is off.

First Bet: +296 parlay on Brandon Lewis to win, Malik Lewis to win, and Farid Basharat vs. Allan Begosso not going the distance
Gianni loses $100.

Did It Hit? Lol no. Brandon Lewis almost suffered a leg kick TKO and lost a lopsided decision.
Gianni loses $150.

Did It Hit? Lol no. Marnic Mann suffered the greatest head kick knockout in DWCS WMMA history.
Gianni loses $100.

Gianni loses $180.

Gianni loses $125.

Did It Hit? Somehow yes.
Gianni wins $100.

Gianni loses $100.

1/7 bets hit
Gianni loses $755.

giphy.gif
I'm more worried about his spray tan

Gianni loses $100.

Gianni loses $150.

Gianni loses $100.

Gianni loses $180.

Gianni loses $125.

Did It Hit? Somehow yes.
Gianni wins $100.

Gianni loses $100.

1/7 bets hit
Gianni loses $755.

giphy.gif
Edit: I read the OP wrong... My bad.
Shouldn't post before I have my coffee.

Your math is off.

If he bets 100 how does he lose $150 or $180?

Last edited:
Week 1 aka the week where Dana White yelled at all the fighters for not being like Joe Pyfer and then stormed off

Bet 1: +567 parlay on Buzukja vs. Romero over 2.5 rounds (-175), Turkalj vs. dos Santos over 1.5 rounds (-130), Diaz vs. Pyfer over 1.5 rounds (+140)
Did It Hit? No. The first two legs both went to decision, but Pyfer won his fight by knockout at 1:39 of R2.
Gianni loses $100

Gianni refused to bet on Costa vs. Luna because the favorite, Costa, was "too chalky" (-265). Costa won by split decision.

Bet 2: -210 on Buzukja to win
Did It Hit? Yes, Buzukja by UD.
Gianni wins $100.

Bet 3: +145 on dos Santos to win
Did It Hit? No. Dos Santos lost by UD.
Gianni loses $100.

Bet 4: +100 on Pyfer to win. Gianni said there was value if you could get either fighter at plus money.
Did It Hit? Yes, Pyfer by knockout.
Gianni wins $100.

Note: there were only 4 fights on this episode.

2/4 bets hit
Staked: $510
Return: $510
Gianni breaks even

Amazing week by Gianni's standards

<GinJuice>

Week 1 aka the week where Dana White yelled at all the fighters for not being like Joe Pyfer and then stormed off

Bet 1: +567 parlay on Buzukja vs. Romero over 2.5 rounds (-175), Turkalj vs. dos Santos over 1.5 rounds (-130), Diaz vs. Pyfer over 1.5 rounds (+140)
Did It Hit? No. The first two legs both went to decision, but Pyfer won his fight by knockout at 1:39 of R2.
Gianni loses $100

Gianni refused to bet on Costa vs. Luna because the favorite, Costa, was "too chalky" (-265). Costa won by split decision.

Bet 2: -210 on Buzukja to win
Did It Hit? Yes, Buzukja by UD.
Gianni wins $100.

Bet 3: +145 on dos Santos to win
Did It Hit? No. Dos Santos lost by UD.
Gianni loses $100.

Bet 4: +100 on Pyfer to win. Gianni said there was value if you could get either fighter at plus money.
Did It Hit? Yes, Pyfer by knockout.
Gianni wins $100.

Note: there were only 4 fights on this episode.

2/4 bets hit
Staked: $510
Return: $510
Gianni breaks even

Amazing week by Gianni's standards

<GinJuice>
If you're gonna type all this out, would suggest making a GoogleSheet and then you could invite others to add data to it/clean it up so you aren't just typing text here.
A few basic formulas per column would help track his total win-loss over time

If you're gonna type all this out, would suggest making a GoogleSheet and then you could invite others to add data to it/clean it up so you aren't just typing text here.
A few basic formulas per column would help track his total win-loss over time
That's a good idea. I'll look into doing that a bit later on.

I'd be happy to make a burner Gmail and contribute. My arrangement skills for setting up the best template probably aren't great.
I was travelling and forgot to watch last night's episode.
Sure, just message me later and I'll give some thought as well to which data to track.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to suck as bad as this guy , he’s on tv giving ( gambling tips) and you would statistically do significantly better by flipping a coin .

So, is this guy some sort of sports bettor that doesnt know SHIT about MMA? I mean, i had no idea who this weeks DWCS fighters were and still got 3/5 picks right, one perfect (1st round sub) and another by KO (missed the round).

Back