GIF: Fedor knocking out Mir.

giphy.gif

Courtesy of @Summoning:
giphy.gif

i thought it was bullshit til i got the view where you see that sneaky left. old motherfucker, heh

now lets see mir vs maldonado

I see stiffness. Chael P by tko. Book mark it haters

Chael will get owned fast and hard.

Chael allready shit himself during staredown.

His cheap shit talk is nothing compared to Fedor's true Martial Artist's stoicism.

No shit Sherlock.

How you can't understand a fan base being excited for their fighter is the real mystery here. You must be quite dumb.

Yes, really dumb. You got me. Thanks for allowing me to reply to your greatness and intellect.

Dude I wasn't saying Mir was sloppier in his fights I was saying there have been many a sloppy heavyweight fight with those fighters involved. I don't need to name the fights Jesus man it's obvious to anyone who watches heavyweight fights. The fights where there is clean expert technique, amazing cardio, and epic footwork are very few and far between.

I stated that it was a sloppy fight. You stated that you literally could name 50 heavyweight fights that were this sloppy or worse, including fights with Mir. How that doesn't translate in Mir being sloppier, I don't know.

Please name the fights, or don't state that you can.

Chael Sonnen will beat Fedor and make it look easy

Chael is going to sleep or getting submitted.

Let Chael try and play on the ground for 25 minutes with Fedor, see what happend.

Let Chael try and stand for 25 minutes ,let's see what happens.

The result will be the same as it was 14 other times.

That was some hilariously crap technique and fight IQ from Mir lol. But I'm not hating, was a fun fight and both guys were gunning for it which is all we can hope for at this stage of their long careers.

Thanks for the gifs TS.

Oh and yeah, it did remind me of this. Good on Fedor for adding it to his game:
hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

I stated that it was a sloppy fight. You stated that you literally could name 50 heavyweight fights that were this sloppy or worse, including fights with Mir. How that doesn't translate in Mir being sloppier, I don't know.

It was par for the course for a heavyweight fight.

I never said Mir is sloppier! I've never seen a poster who just makes up things in his head and just rolls with it. I'm sorry you can't read man but I'm tired of trying to explain to you over and over. And I can do as I please it's a fucking Internet forum dude. Ya let me just go and take hours out of my life to placate Jim online.

Last edited:
Besides the throw, this looked like an amateur fight. Fedor not moving his head and getting dropped within a few seconds was laughable. The way Mir threw a punch before getting KO'd was ridiculous. Completely off balance. Even if Fedor hadn't KO'd him, he would have fallen head-first into the cage.

Fedor tagged Mir with a left prior to in the exchange hence why he was looking "off balance"

Why is Mir in your list? And please, do name 50 current heavyweights that you've seen fight that fight sloppier.

Besides that, all fighters you mention would school both Mir and Fedor if they fought today.

Did you watch the Stipe vs Ngannou fight? Gas tank empty at the 3 minute mark and 4 rounds of sloppy ground humping.

both guys are far past their prime, but it was an interesting match-up. And one I am glad happened, even though it feels like Senior PGA by comparison.

The way Fedor fights doesn't really equate to a long shelf life, so each win he gathers from here on out is still mindblowing

Still a helluva counter puncher.

Chael will get owned fast and hard.

Chael allready shit himself during staredown.

His cheap shit talk is nothing compared to Fedor's true Martial Artist's stoicism.

that part was hillarious , trashtalking doesnt work as intended when the guy you talk to cant understand a word you're saying.

Chael face went limp when he realised nobody was gonna translate what he said to fedor.

that part was hillarious , trashtalking doesnt work as intended when the guy you talk to cant understand a word you're saying.

Chael face went limp when he realised nobody was gonna translate what he said to fedor.

Attention whore without attnetion goes sad...

*Another guy who used to be a champ a decade ago

Fedor is arguably more broken down and shot than Frank is. The majority of Bellator’s marquee fighters are washed UFC and Pride legends. At this stage in their careers, it’s still a solid win. Both in the twilights of their careers. It’s not like Fedor is some young bull that just steamrolled a 57 year old Mir. Quit being salty.

Back