GIF: Fedor knocking out Mir.

Mir if definitely past his prime but I would say that's more the last 5 years or so he's been on decline, Fedor is WAY more past his prime, almost 10 years and clearly far far slower than his peak years.

giphy.gif

Courtesy of @Summoning:
Damn that right hand would have ko'd a horse. Mir got off easy.

Fedor is arguably more broken down and shot than Frank is.

Lmfao stop. Mir is 2-7 in the last 6 years. He hasn't looked good in years whereas Fedor is still always having at least success in his fights, even if he's losing (i.e dropping Mitrione).

Fedor isn't as washed up as his fans try to pretend he is. They just say it to excuse his losses. Mir definitely is washed up as fuck.

I'm not normally one to call foul, but either Mir is completely and utterly done, or he took a dive there. That looks fake as fuck.

Mir if definitely past his prime but I would say that's more the last 5 years or so he's been on decline, Fedor is WAY more past his prime, almost 10 years and clearly far far slower than his peak years.

{<jordan}

You don't actually believe that, stop

{<jordan}

You don't actually believe that, stop

Whats unbelievable about it? Mir earlier this decade was in good form by his own standards, the first time I think question marks started about possible decline was DC in 2013 and it was I'd say Arlovski in 2015 where he started to look cvery clearly on the decline.

Fedor I think clearly showed signs of decline in 2009 and by the time his comeback as started has looked vastly slower than the mid 00's, I mean him and Mir today are pretty similar in speed but 15 years ago he was far far quicker than Frank has ever been.

Honestly if you want to claim that isn't the case then whats the point in even talking? its like arging with someone who insistas the sky is green.

Last edited:
Lol way to lazy right now to post a pic or video from last night, but take my word for it. One of the best events I've been to in a while.

Haha just messin with ya glad you had a good time even though it was pat his prime fedora it must have been special to see one of his last fights

Haha just messin with ya glad you had a good time even though it was pat his prime fedora it must have been special to see one of his last fights
Yeah it's a bit bittersweet since he's past his prime like you said, still great to see though.

Congrats Fedor. Now I really hope smashes Sonnen.

Back