GIF: Fedor knocking out Mir.

GOAT gonna GOAT. Good to see that he can still show us that, even out of his prime, he can still produce some of that magic

Another washed up one.

When they’re both washed up it doesn’t matter. Quit pretending Fedor is some ageless wonder that wrecked an 86 year old Frank Mir. They’re in the exact same place in their careers.

Lmfao stop. Mir is 2-7 in the last 6 years. He hasn't looked good in years whereas Fedor is still always having at least success in his fights, even if he's losing (i.e dropping Mitrione).

Fedor isn't as washed up as his fans try to pretend he is. They just say it to excuse his losses. Mir definitely is washed up as fuck.

Fedor is supremely washed up and you know it. Has been for years. A great legend and HW GOAT but he gets fucking mauled by most if not all of the ufc top 10. Bellator is 80% nostalgia and 20% talent.

Lol at Fedor having success against mitrione. He threw one punch that landed and was finished immediately after he threw it. Lol try again

Being relatively new to mma I didn't get to see fedor in his prime, although watching the fight last night I get it. I see why you guys love him so much, he definitely has that aura about him that the likes of Jones and mcgregor do when they step into the cage. Prime fedor prime stipe would be a fantastic fight Imo.

Being relatively new to mma I didn't get to see fedor in his prime, although watching the fight last night I get it. I see why you guys love him so much, he definitely has that aura about him that the likes of Jones and mcgregor do when they step into the cage. Prime fedor prime stipe would be a fantastic fight Imo.
Don't worry, most of Sherdog didn't either, despite their claims to the contrary.

Why wouldn't you just watch the fights online?

Why wouldn't you just watch the fights online?

You had to have been there to feel the aura.

Like when McGregor completely shit talked undefeated Aldo and blasted him.

It was like that but bigger because it lasted for over 7 years.

Fedor fans losing their shit over this because they’re still recovering from that brutal Mitrione KO lmao

Uhh I hate to tell you but this is how most heavyweight fights go. I could literally name 50 heavyweight fights this sloppy or worse with people like Travis Browne, Mark Hunt, Werdum, Derrick Lewis, Big Foot, Pat Berry, Mir, Barnett and on and on.

There's just so much power and force involved in a heavyweight-fight.

When the unstoppable force meets the immovable object , it's usually not pretty.

Now I see it, you're a big Fedor fan. Just say so, tough guy.

Goes without saying, no need to say so.

Everyone is a Fedor-fan, the only ones that aren't are Feminists and Liberals.

Thank you for the gif.

Now we can all agree, Mir clearly took a dive.

Why don't these morons get banned? :confused:

bd3.jpg

I know, irony is a bitch.

I'm not normally one to call foul, but either Mir is completely and utterly done, or he took a dive there. That looks fake as fuck.

Wow, just ran across this post.

Good reason to never take what this dumbfuck has to say about anything seriously again.

giphy.gif

Pretty crazy that he'd generated some serious impact there.

Short motion, very awkward angle, pretty much standing on one leg....

Back