Media Gina Carano Looking THIIC

honestly, i think it's more a terrible dress choice + lighting and angles than anything. she's always been naturally big with occasional slimming.
Gina seems like a cool chic no matter how overweight she gets. I was just curious how someone with access to the top trainers & top PEDs could still be overweight.

I'd add an image, but they have weight limits.

94c919507a5297e26f2d809200eb3b8e795c3a87r1-1080-1080v2_hq.jpg

She is supposed to be part of the new Star wars projects coming from disney.

Very sexy face. I love thick gals. But Gina is Pushing the limit here. I still would obviously.

never thought this day would come, but i think we are getting to the point where it's just too much Carano for us

gina-carano-at-the-lion-king-premiere-in-hollywood-07-09-2019-9_thumbnail.jpg

She’s overweight, but it’s also a very unflattering dress. This angle looks a lot better.

126613141-gina-carano-at-the-world-premiere-of-the-lion-king-held-at-the-dolby-theatre-in-hollywood-usa-on-jul.jpg

She got those fat genes...I've have never understood the obsession over this girl....She is a 5 out of 10.

Well or she is drinking a shitload of bud light. Would also explain the changes <Lmaoo>

And dont get your panties wet over such a Thing. Gina is piling in weigh for years. A lot of weight. And I doubt she was always pregnant. ;)
She has 8 kids...

Sucker.

never thought this day would come, but i think we are getting to the point where it's just too much Carano for us

gina-carano-at-the-lion-king-premiere-in-hollywood-07-09-2019-9_thumbnail.jpg
She always has thick potential, not fat but thick. If she really tried she’d be slim and hot but naturally she’s a female mesomorph It’s a combination of fat and muscles that will be more fat as she gets older. But the mesomorph still gives you a little shape even overweight, not completely melted

She's going to be starring in the Star Wars movie Mandalorian as a bounty hunter

It's like when Rachel Ray blew up! wtf!? it's like that scene from Goodfellas.
<TheWire1>

She looks like a mom now, maybe she has had a kid.

Lol @ at peak Gina being a 5/10.

The only real flaw were her fake boobs.
I wonder though whether her tits would've grown accordingly with her weight gain, of if she actually has a tad too much flatso genes.

Her face still holds up, but, nonetheless, especially if you are going for a chunkier gal, you'll expect her curves to be real.
What's the point otherwise?

I'm surprised people are still hiring her. She's a horrible actress. I've never seen her in anything that improved the quality of a movie. In FF she just made the movie worse she was so out of place and barely talked it was weird.
She was decent in 'Bus 657'.

Back