Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

Also for you narrow boxed shitheads. I don’t think Gina said anything that bad but that said, Disney said cut the shit. So when it comes to her firing, Gina screwed Gina.

t4N8uBw.png

153130841_1132574930530053_5993488410758637639_n.jpg
gina looks like she could play center in the NFL sue has some girth now.

Disney isn’t obligated to wait until Gina offends a majority of people and Jewish groups are coming out in droves. Avoiding all of that is exactly the point of their actions. This series she was on is literally carrying their streaming app, Gina posing any threat to it’s reputation is an insane risk for the company to take considering her acting skills are novice.

If you want a leading role in one of the most profitable franchise’s to ever exist that is very openly trying to appeal to broadest of audiences, you are choosing to swim the the deep end of the PC pool for boatloads of money.
LoL.

She never disparaged Jews. Just pointed out that Conservatives are getting painted as subhuman. Hilary called 80million people deplorables. It is a tactic. The left screams Nazis if you don't want your 6 year old daughter sharing a bathroom with grown men with mental disorders.

LoL.

She never disparaged Jews. Just pointed out that Conservatives are getting painted as subhuman. Hilary called 80million people deplorables. It is a tactic. The left screams Nazis if you don't want your 6 year old daughter sharing a bathroom with grown men with mental disorders.

“Lol dErP” I never said she disparaged Jewish people. She did make a dumb comparison using Holocaust victims while headlining a Disney channel hit series making Disney question if that’s a line she might cross in the future and when you kind of suck at acting you’ll get canned for that shit.

Gina thought she was entitled to that Disney glow up without playing by their rules and it cost her tens of millions. Baby Yoda and your own spin off to Ben Shapiro in a week’s time in one of the biggest faceplants I’ve seen in this biz in a minute.

Last edited:
LoL.

Conservatives are not being painted as subhuman, Most Trump supporters are indeed deplorable and Trump has never gotten anywhere near 80 million votes that was Joe Biden.

Gina Carano #1. She'll come back, screw the radical leftist twitter mobs.

Conservatives are not being painted as subhuman, Most Trump supporters are indeed deplorable and Trump has never gotten anywhere near 80 million votes that was Joe Biden.

Deep

Never said votes.

LoL.

If you run a business and ask an employee to cut the shit and they don’t, you are cool with it because Hillary.
Get the fuck out of here and grow the fuck up.
Gina screwed Gina.

I’m tired of social media. Remember when people would have their own websites and ips and servers. I mean look at Jeff Sherwood. Social media has made us all soft and whiny.
i mean if I had Carano money I’d start my own shit and if her fans love her so much they’d follow her.

She is faaaaaaaar too stupid to do that.

And yes. She comes from $$$$$$$$$$$$

She is faaaaaaaar too stupid to do that.

And yes. She comes from $$$$$$$$$$$$
I know I’m just tired of rich fucks crying like babies. Like that hack joe rodent “Spotify cancel me” yeah bitch u signed ur soul for 100 million they can do as they please according to whatever they signed.

remember American exceptionalism? It turned into American bitchionalism.

I know I’m just tired of rich fucks crying like babies. Like that hack joe rodent “Spotify cancel me” yeah bitch u signed ur soul for 100 million they can do as they please according to whatever they signed.

remember American exceptionalism? It turned into American bitchionalism.

lol. Yeah, Joe NoBrain is SUCH a tool.

Also, I feel you about entitled bitches CRYING at the drop of a hat.

Anyone who feels bad for Gina has HUGE daddy and or mommy issues.

LoL.

And that is an incredibly inaccurate, insensitive, and stupid thing to say.
You have to be a complete and utter imbecile to make a comment like that on the heels of a Trump presidency and a storming of the capital by his idiot followers. Especially if you are posting that on social media and you are an actor working for Disney.
Disney, you know, the company that wants to portray a family friendly image, and wants to be all about inclusivity, that company doesn't want anything to do with talks of the Holocaust, especially when it is applied so stupidly and incorrectly.

And Hillary didn't call 80 million people deplorables. You conservatives hear what you want to hear.
What she actually said:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables.........
but that "other" basket of people are people who feel the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures; and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but – he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

She also apologized the next day and said her beef was with Trump, not with his followers.

I work for myself, and I've had employees in the past. As long as they are doing their jobs and making me money, I don't care what comes out of their mouths. I'm not that sensitive.

Horse shit.
If you are selling a product, and your employees start posting up some bullshit conspiracy theories and insensitive remarks that result in you losing customers, you are going to start to care what comes out of their mouths or you are going to go out of business.

It has nothing to do with being sensitive. It's about knowing your audience. Your unpopular politics aren't going to be good for your business. So post them up to Facebook and Twitter at your own peril.
Which company do you think is going to do better business, the one that tweets "Abortion is murder", or "A woman has a right to choose her own path"?
"Marriage is between a man and a woman", or "I believe in marriage equality for all" ?
If you are only catering to rightwingers and Christians, have at it. But that isn't going to fly for the general population.

Conservative principles are often inherently discriminatory, and a whole lot of people are not going to want to support your business if you make your bigotry public.

Almost 200 pages about Gina. This brings back a simpler time

<NewGina>

It kind of goes to show how much the culture wars bullshit has taken control of the political conversation.

It's very hard to get 200 pages on a political topic in the War Room yet this nothing-burger can manage it.

Conservative principles are often inherently discriminatory, and a whole lot of people are not going to want to support your business if you make your bigotry public.

Liberal principles are often inherently discriminatory. There are plenty of proud liberals who have their own people exclude and turn on them for whatever reason. From BLM in Toronto refusing to sell shirts to white people to turning on supporters stating that whites "gentrified" the movement or sayting that whites attend BLM protests because it's "trendy", not because they care.

It's hilarious that many liberals embrace such bigotry and bathe in the hypocrisy that surrounds them while bleating like sheep about the "evils" of others.

Do you want to continue to pretend that people are totally different simply because they fall on different sides of the political spectrum? You can keep acting like the humans on your side are completely different if it makes you feel better. The rest of us realize that humans aren't that different from each other.

Last edited:
Horse shit.
If you are selling a product, and your employees start posting up some bullshit conspiracy theories and insensitive remarks that result in you losing customers, you are going to start to care what comes out of their mouths or you are going to go out of business.

It has nothing to do with being sensitive. It's about knowing your audience. Your unpopular politics aren't going to be good for your business. So post them up to Facebook and Twitter at your own peril.
Which company do you think is going to do better business, the one that tweets "Abortion is murder", or "A woman has a right to choose her own path"?
"Marriage is between a man and a woman", or "I believe in marriage equality for all" ?
If you are only catering to rightwingers and Christians, have at it. But that isn't going to fly for the general population.

You liberal rejects are just too much sometimes. My business doesn't cater to particular groups, my business caters to people with money. People complaining about shit online doesn't = money. It can, but rarely. Do you really think disney would have lost any significant amount of money by keeping carano on the cast? Highly unlikely. What's more likely is they are scared of the twitter mob coming at them with their woke bs so they took the easy road and dropped the dead weight.

Unfortunately for them, that's not good enough for the mob, they'll be back at some point. I know this might explode your brain, but where I live, the majority of the people are right wing and Christian. Not liberal, but even if one of my employees was posting left wing shit online I wouldn't care. Despite your gross generalization of "right wing chiristians" (something that you liberal rejects cry about on the daily), most of them are really cool laid back people that just don't care that much about what some random minimum wage jerk off is saying online. If they do, they probably aren't the kind of people I want to be dealing with anyway.

Oh and unlike the liberal rejects, most "right wing Christians" believe in free speech, so even if I had an employee harping liberal talking points online in front of customers, the vast majority of them would say they don't agree, but wouldn't try to get them fired. That petty as fuck lol.

And just for the record, I don't have any employees at this time.

Back