Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

Liberal principles are often inherently discriminatory. There are plenty of proud liberals who have their own people exclude and turn on them for whatever reason. From BLM in Toronto refusing to sell shirts to white people to turning on supporters stating that whites "gentrified" the movement or sayting that whites attend BLM protests because it's "trendy", not because they care.

It's hilarious that many liberals embrace such bigotry and bathe in the hypocrisy that surrounds them while bleating like sheep about the "evils" of others.

Do you want to continue to pretend that people are totally different simply because they fall on a different sides of the political spectrum? You can keep acting like the humans on your side are completely different if it makes you feel better. The rest of us realize that humans aren't that different from each other.

Nope. I don't care about sides. I care about issues. The issues and levels on these things are not remotely comparable. The core of many Republican principles are inherently discriminatory. That is very different from factions and individuals on the left being what you would call discriminatory.
You bring up BLM as if it is the Democratic party. This group has only been a real national headline for a year. You guys are using Tweets and individual incidents to say that these are "liberal principles" when the most lefty leftys like Bernie and the Squad aren't even saying any of the crap you keep saying the left is all about. Those uber woketavists are not the core of the movement, they aren't the majority, and they have no real power.

Again, look at the issues, not the sides. Look at conservative stances vs. liberal stances

Abortion is murder.
I am pro - choice.

Marriage is between a man and a woman.
I believe in marriage equality.

There's only 2 genders./Transgenderism is a mental illness.
I believe that gender is on a spectrum and the science is still out on the details.

I think you should have healthcare/higher education if you can afford it.
I believe in Medicare for all and free college.

There is no such thing as racism in 2021.
Systemic racism still exists and is hurting communities of color.

The Republican position is all about saying NO to everything. The core of the conservative philosophy is for things to not change. It is inherently discriminatory. You can disagree with, or say the left wing ideas are crazy, but those positions I mentioned above are not about discrimination. Most liberal policies are about bringing more people in, and/or helping people.
Which is why it is so dumb to act like we can equally compare left and right wing positions. They aren't the same on their face.
You are free to have your right wing views, but many of those views either exclude people, and/or take away freedoms of minority groups.

You liberal rejects are just too much sometimes. My business doesn't cater to particular groups, my business caters to people with money. People complaining about shit online doesn't = money. It can, but rarely. Do you really think disney would have lost any significant amount of money by keeping carano on the cast? Highly unlikely. What's more likely is they are scared of the twitter mob coming at them with their woke bs so they took the easy road and dropped the dead weight.

Unfortunately for them, that's not good enough for the mob, they'll be back at some point. I know this might explode your brain, but where I live, the majority of the people are right wing and Christian. Not liberal, but even if one of my employees was posting left wing shit online I wouldn't care. Despite your gross generalization of "right wing chiristians" (something that you liberal rejects cry about on the daily), most of them are really cool laid back people that just don't care that much about what some random minimum wage jerk off is saying online. If they do, they probably aren't the kind of people I want to be dealing with anyway.

Oh and unlike the liberal rejects, most "right wing Christians" believe in free speech, so even if I had an employee harping liberal talking points online in front of customers, the vast majority of them would say they don't agree, but wouldn't try to get them fired. That petty as fuck lol.

And just for the record, I don't have any employees at this time.

How dense are you ?
In 2021, in the age of social media and the internet, your business can most definitely get murdered by an online campaign if you piss enough people off. I don't know what your particular business is, but that wasn't my point. The point is, is is that your public image matters if you are a business. And your employees are a part of that public image.
Your question is irrelevant. Who cares about "significant amount of money"? Why would they risk losing a single red cent over Gina Carano? It's an unnecessary risk. She isn't a major star, she was already warned, and it is a smarter BUSINESS decision to axe her and get someone that isn't going to be an unwanted news headline.
Johnny Depp, one of the biggest Hollywood stars ever was kicked off of all his Disney projects over unproven allegations of abuse from his psycho ex. Disney doesn't care about the truth--they don't want the drama.

Keep blaming "the mob", and not personal responsibility.
The headlines in the news were "Disney's The Mandalorian star Gina Carano said.............like Nazis.........."
What company wants that attention? Carano is an idiot. It is as simple as that. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech, mobs, or cancel culture. An idiot met the free market, and the free market kicked her ass.

How dense are you ?
In 2021, in the age of social media and the internet, your business can most definitely get murdered by an online campaign if you piss enough people off. I don't know what your particular business is, but that wasn't my point. The point is, is is that your public image matters if you are a business. And your employees are a part of that public image.
Your question is irrelevant. Who cares about "significant amount of money"? Why would they risk losing a single red cent over Gina Carano? It's an unnecessary risk. She isn't a major star, she was already warned, and it is a smarter BUSINESS decision to axe her and get someone that isn't going to be an unwanted news headline.
Johnny Depp, one of the biggest Hollywood stars ever was kicked off of all his Disney projects over unproven allegations of abuse from his psycho ex. Disney doesn't care about the truth--they don't want the drama.

The headlines in the news were "Disney's The Mandalorian star Gina Carano said.............like Nazis.........."
What company wants that attention? Carano is an idiot. It is as simple as that. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech, mobs, or cancel culture. An idiot met the free market, and the free market kicked her ass.
Who is saying disney doesn't have the right to let employees go for not meeting their standards? Who is saying that? All anyone is saying is people are petty as fuck for getting someone fired for having an opinion. You rolling around and basking in "the mud" of this pettiness is unsurprising.

My take, is that disney freaked out in fear of the twitter mob, not because they were actually losing money, and as I already stated, giving into mobs is only going to make them more brazen. Look to see the twitter mob come back at disney at some point. I'll tag you when it happens.

Remember when the Dixie chicks got canceled and the right was all, serve you right for speaking your mind about our president. And even the president supported it?

It kind of goes to show how much the culture wars bullshit has taken control of the political conversation.

It's very hard to get 200 pages on a political topic in the War Room yet this nothing-burger can manage it.

It's because Sherdoggers have -3 standards when it comes to women.

Gina is a fat 38 year old long island looking housewife who can pass as a soft 7 with enough makeup and lighting.

But to Sherdoggers she's a 10/10 amazon goddess who they would sign their houses away to be within 8 feet of.

Who is saying disney doesn't have the right to let employees go for not meeting their standards? Who is saying that? All anyone is saying is people are petty as fuck for getting someone fired for having an opinion. You rolling around and basking in "the mud" of this pettiness is unsurprising.

My take, is that disney freaked out in fear of the twitter mob, not because they were actually losing money, and as I already stated, giving into mobs is only going to make them more brazen. Look to see the twitter mob come back at disney at some point. I'll tag you when it happens.

Nope. This is bullshit.
This is not about "having an opinion". You conservatives keep throwing that line around as if all opinions should be equally accepted as valid, and should be respected.
No one is "freaking out" but right wingers. But you want to keep ignoring the facts. Carano was warned multiple times to stop posting this kind of shit and she kept doing it. And that led to her getting fired. Disney does not want that attention. But you snowflakes keep crying about mobs and the first amendment when this is a simple case of pride and idiocy. She thought her "1st amendment rights" were more important than her job at Disney.

What am I "basking" in? It's not even like I think what she said was all that offensive, because I don't think there was any malice or agenda behind her statement. I don't have any hate towards Carano; she seems like a nice lady. She is just really dumb and I don't have any sympathy for her on this. She chose this path.

Remember when the Dixie chicks got canceled and the right was all, serve you right for speaking your mind about our president. And even the president supported it?

No. Because that didn't happen. If you don't know the difference between getting someone fired from their job and simply refusing to buy a product then your ignorance can't be helped.

No. Because that didn't happen. If you don't know the difference between getting someone fired from their job and simply refusing to buy a product then your ignorance can't be helped.
So Disney doesn’t have the same rights as the radio stations that refused to played their music or face backlash from their listeners?

Nope. This is bullshit.
This is not about "having an opinion". You conservatives keep throwing that line around as if all opinions should be equally accepted as valid, and should be respected.
No one is "freaking out" but right wingers. But you want to keep ignoring the facts. Carano was warned multiple times to stop posting this kind of shit and she kept doing it. And that led to her getting fired. Disney does not want that attention. But you snowflakes keep crying about mobs and the first amendment when this is a simple case of pride and idiocy. She thought her "1st amendment rights" were more important than her job at Disney.

What am I "basking" in? It's not even like I think what she said was all that offensive, because I don't think there was any malice or agenda behind her statement. I don't have any hate towards Carano; she seems like a nice lady. She is just really dumb and I don't have any sympathy for her on this. She chose this path.
Ok, I'm going to say it for you again. No one is arguing that Disney should have to keep people employed that do not meet their standards. Literally no one is saying that. We are simply saying that firing someone for having an opinion is a scumbag move.

I've also seen you bring up the "not all opinions are equal" bit in several other posts. Who the fuck do you think you are exactly? Are you the final say on what opinions should be deemed acceptable and which ones shouldn't? You hold opinions yourself that have no basis in factual reality (jim crow redux, and cis gendered queer labels) yet here you are talking down on others because they don't agree with sucking unborn babies out of a womb through a tube (for the record I don't care about abortion, abort as many babies as you please).

Nope. I don't care about sides. I care about issues. The issues and levels on these things are not remotely comparable. The core of many Republican principles are inherently discriminatory. That is very different from factions and individuals on the left being what you would call discriminatory.
You bring up BLM as if it is the Democratic party. This group has only been a real national headline for a year. You guys are using Tweets and individual incidents to say that these are "liberal principles" when the most lefty leftys like Bernie and the Squad aren't even saying any of the crap you keep saying the left is all about. Those uber woketavists are not the core of the movement, they aren't the majority, and they have no real power.

Again, look at the issues, not the sides. Look at conservative stances vs. liberal stances

Abortion is murder.
I am pro - choice.

Marriage is between a man and a woman.
I believe in marriage equality.

There's only 2 genders./Transgenderism is a mental illness.
I believe that gender is on a spectrum and the science is still out on the details.

I think you should have healthcare/higher education if you can afford it.
I believe in Medicare for all and free college.

There is no such thing as racism in 2021.
Systemic racism still exists and is hurting communities of color.

The Republican position is all about saying NO to everything. The core of the conservative philosophy is for things to not change. It is inherently discriminatory. You can disagree with, or say the left wing ideas are crazy, but those positions I mentioned above are not about discrimination. Most liberal policies are about bringing more people in, and/or helping people.
Which is why it is so dumb to act like we can equally compare left and right wing positions. They aren't the same on their face.
You are free to have your right wing views, but many of those views either exclude people, and/or take away freedoms of minority groups.

"You guys"? Seriously? Can you find a less bigoted way to respond please? It's almost funny since I'm not a Republican yet you seem prejudiced against me since I'm not "one of you" whatever that is.

You say that you don't care about "sides". I never mentioned Dems. It's you that drew the parallel. Also you that brought up Republicans. Don't lie and say that you don't care about sides. If you didn't you wouldn't make this a Dem vs Republican issue.

Speaking of Dems since you brought them up, they had a KKK leader as the President Pro Temp of the Senate. A guy who filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Another Democrat offered the last arguments against passing that bill. This happened in my parents' lifetime. I don't know what revisionist history has you thinking of Dems as the nice progressives who aren't discriminatory. Dems praised Robert Byrd (KKK leader) upon his death. Obama and Clinton especially so. Maybe he changed? Maybe he stopped hating Negroes, homos, and whomever else he had railed against?

Abortion is killing. You are killing a human being. The fact that people have to do mental gymnastics to treat it as a "thing" and not human shows how wrong it is.

If it wasn't wrong nobody would have a problem with me scraping unborn puppies out of my dog because I can't afford to feed a litter of puppies. You okay with that since they're not yet "dogs"?

Systemic racism is bullshit. It doesn't work in a Capitalist society. America makes more Black millionaires than any other country. We watch Will Smith. Celebrate Michael Jordan. Talk about Oprah overcoming poverty, abuse, and drug dependency. Systemic racism is a crutch for the weak. People don't want more poor and desperate criminals. If anything, we've gone the opposite direction with race based hiring and admissions.

Maybe you'd hear less "No" that you speak of if your argument or platform was less in your face and had the realization that you can't DEMAND change and force people to suddenly accept that I'm a 6' 4" female because I decided to be one yesterday. Marriage is a social construct. Change the definition if you like but understand that it takes time for society to accept the change.

Maybe your side would get more traction if there wasn't rampant hypocrisy. Don't talk about the Capitol "Riot" if you ignored the Kavanaugh hearing BS or burning and looting in Portland and such. Don't get upset that a baker will bake you and your gay partner cookies but not a wedding cake if you don't give a shit about people refusing to serve Cops and Republicans.

It's not about sides yet somehow you injected two political parties into the conversation making one party "your side" and the other "my side" even though I'm not a member of said party.

Ok, I'm going to say it for you again. No one is arguing that Disney should have to keep people employed that do not meet their standards. Literally no one is saying that. We are simply saying that firing someone for having an opinion is a scumbag move.

I've also seen you bring up the "not all opinions are equal" bit in several other posts. Who the fuck do you think you are exactly? Are you the final say on what opinions should be deemed acceptable and which ones shouldn't? You hold opinions yourself that have no basis in factual reality (jim crow redux, and cis gendered queer labels) yet here you are talking down on others because they don't agree with sucking unborn babies out of a womb through a tube (for the record I don't care about abortion, abort as many babies as you please).

As usual, you don't read anything. Where did I say you were arguing that Disney should have to keep people employed?
Your point about "firing someone for having an opinion" is stupid, and wrong. That is not what this is about.

I'm a person with a brain.
You are a person that thinks your feelings trump facts and science.
We can have a legitimate disagreement on things like the morality of abortion, or how much power the government should or shouldn't have. We can not have disagreements on history, science, and other facts.
If you don't know the definition of gender, like yourself, your opinion on the subject is not equal to a person that does know the definition and science behind it. You are free to share and express your very stupid opinion, but your very stupid opinion is not equal to the one based in science. And having and sharing your very stupid opinion is very likely to cause you grief when you decide to share it with a world that is far more educated than you.

As usual, you don't read anything. Where did I say you were arguing that Disney should have to keep people employed?
Your point about "firing someone for having an opinion" is stupid, and wrong. That is not what this is about.

I'm a person with a brain.
You are a person that thinks your feelings trump facts and science.
We can have a legitimate disagreement on things like the morality of abortion, or how much power the government should or shouldn't have. We can not have disagreements on history, science, and other facts.
If you don't know the definition of gender, like yourself, your opinion on the subject is not equal to a person that does know the definition and science behind it. You are free to share and express your very stupid opinion, but your very stupid opinion is not equal to the one based in science. And having and sharing your very stupid opinion is very likely to cause you grief when you decide to share it with a world that is far more educated than you.
If you are a person with a brain why do you believe in things that have no basis in factual reality?

What I'm referring to in my last post is you and the other liberal rejects trying to explain to everyone else why disney was well within their rights to fire carano... we know that already. You are not providing any new information that we don't already know, but in your own words. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should, and just because you can do something doesn't mean that you aren't a scumbag if said behavior is something a scumbag would do.

"You guys"? Seriously? Can you find a less bigoted way to respond please? It's almost funny since I'm not a Republican yet you seem prejudiced against me since I'm not "one of you" whatever that is.

You say that you don't care about "sides". I never mentioned Dems. It's you that drew the parallel. Also you that brought up Republicans. Don't lie and say that you don't care about sides. If you didn't you wouldn't make this a Dem vs Republican issue.

Speaking of Dems since you brought them up, they had a KKK leader as the President Pro Temp of the Senate. A guy who filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Another Democrat offered the last arguments against passing that bill. This happened in my parents' lifetime. I don't know what revisionist history has you thinking of Dems as the nice progressives who aren't discriminatory. Dems praised Robert Byrd (KKK leader) upon his death. Obama and Clinton especially so. Maybe he changed? Maybe he stopped hating Negroes, homos, and whomever else he had railed against?

Abortion is killing. You are killing a human being. The fact that people have to do mental gymnastics to treat it as a "thing" and not human shows how wrong it is.

If it wasn't wrong nobody would have a problem with me scraping unborn puppies out of my dog because I can't afford to feed a litter of puppies. You okay with that since they're not yet "dogs"?

Systemic racism is bullshit. It doesn't work in a Capitalist society. America makes more Black millionaires than any other country. We watch Will Smith. Celebrate Michael Jordan. Talk about Oprah overcoming poverty, abuse, and drug dependency. Systemic racism is a crutch for the weak. People don't want more poor and desperate criminals. If anything, we've gone the opposite direction with race based hiring and admissions.

Maybe you'd hear less "No" that you speak of if your argument or platform was less in your face and had the realization that you can't DEMAND change and force people to suddenly accept that I'm a 6' 4" female because I decided to be one yesterday. Marriage is a social construct. Change the definition if you like but understand that it takes time for society to accept the change.

Maybe your side would get more traction if there wasn't rampant hypocrisy. Don't talk about the Capitol "Riot" if you ignored the Kavanaugh hearing BS or burning and looting in Portland and such. Don't get upset that a baker will bake you and your gay partner cookies but not a wedding cake if you don't give a shit about people refusing to serve Cops and Republicans.

It's not about sides yet somehow you injected two political parties into the conversation making one party "your side" and the other "my side" even though I'm not a member of said party.

How about sticking to the topic and stop going off on all these emotional tangents ? It is impossible to respond to all of these giant topics, especially when you are just completely missing what the point of my post was.

The point of my post was not to debate you on every major political issue, or to claim liberal moral superiority. The point was to illustrate the general ideological difference of the stances, and why conservative positions and liberal positions are perceived and looked at in very different ways. Whether you agree with the conservative side of the argument, or the liberal side was irrelevant to my point.
The bottom line is, is that the conservative side leads to exclusion, discrimination, and a limiting of rights for minorities.

You are telling gays they aren't equal and can't marry, you are telling the transgendered they are mentally ill, you are telling minorities that the racism they feel doesn't exist, you are telling women that you don't care what they think when it comes to abortion.
People in these groups are not going to take your views as a "matter of a difference of opinion" when your views being made into law hurt them.
'I'm pro-choice' and 'Abortion is murder' have extremely different outcomes for the individual if put into law.

Again, I don't give a shit if you are conservative or liberal. That you went on a giant screed about it seems like you're the one that actually cares. My replies to you would be the same regardless of what party you're registered with.

It kind of goes to show how much the culture wars bullshit has taken control of the political conversation.

It's very hard to get 200 pages on a political topic in the War Room yet this nothing-burger can manage it.

I feel like anytime we have a solid topic for discussion it just devolves into childish arguments over bullshit semantics. I feel like the number of posters on both sides of the spectrum that want open discussions on hot button topics is fewer than 15. Maybe Gina can unite us all

So Disney doesn’t have the same rights as the radio stations that refused to played their music or face backlash from their listeners?

1) is getting fired from aa job/career
2) the other is a separate entity not promoting you/your stuff

If you cannot tell the difference between these two things you are a fucking imbecile
I5AZD6Q.jpg

PS it is very scary that companies are firing people over these kinds of social media posts. Makes for a very scary world. There are those that are happy because they don't like X. Someday you will be X. And the wicked world will not care because you did nothing to stop it in its infancy.

1) is getting fired from aa job/career
2) the other is a separate entity not promoting you/your stuff

If you cannot tell the difference between these two things you are a fucking imbecile
I5AZD6Q.jpg

PS it is very scary that companies are firing people over these kinds of social media posts. Makes for a very scary world. There are those that are happy because they don't like X. Someday you will be X. And the wicked world will not care because you did nothing to stop it in its infancy.
So when people wanted nfl players fired for taking a knee, I’m sure everyone who feels for Gina, felt the same for Colin K?

Disney isn’t obligated to wait until Gina offends a majority of people and Jewish groups are coming out in droves. Avoiding all of that is exactly the point of their actions. This series she was on is literally carrying their streaming app, Gina posing any threat to it’s reputation is an insane risk for the company to take considering her acting skills are novice.

If you want a leading role in one of the most profitable franchise’s to ever exist that is very openly trying to appeal to broadest of audiences, you are choosing to swim the the deep end of the PC pool for boatloads of money.
You would think Jewish groups would already be boycotting Disney, you know, since ole Walt was a Nazi Sympathizer.

Last edited:
How dense are you ?

Chic Fil E, Goya and a certain Pillow company seems to contradict your assertion

The sooner businesses stop looking to the dipshit Twitter Woke mobs to gauge public perception, the better... Left or Right... The Twitter mobs are filled with mentally ill attention seeking idiots and are only a very small % of the population.

And the left has been using the Nazi/Hitler term for almost a couple decades now... lol...

You would Jewish groups would already be boycotting Disney, you know, since ole Walt was a Nazi Sympathizer.

Instead of boycotting they took control of it professionally speaking, leading to some astounding success and wealth for their community.

Back