Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

So when people wanted nfl players fired for taking a knee, I’m sure everyone who feels for Gina, felt the same for Colin K?

They were never fired... lol. Nice try

Now some of them weren't resigned because their talent didn't offset the negative attention they brought the team... lol

They were never fired... lol. Nice try

Now some of them weren't resigned because their talent didn't offset the negative attention they brought the team... lol
I never said they were fired. But people called for them to be fired. I see no difference. Gina wasn’t re signed for another season.

Tulsi Gabbard and Gina seem pretty friendly on instagram - pretty funny because the media treatment of Gina recently totally reminds me of the Tulsi media smear campaign.

Tulsi Gabbard and Gina seem pretty friendly on instagram - pretty funny because the media treatment of Gina recently totally reminds me of the Tulsi media smear campaign.

plus I would do both of them....at the same time! I know they are not asian but would give them a pass just to make the world a better place and shit.

I think there comes a point where enough people don't find something controversial means it isnt controversial.
So how many fucking times do I gotta tell you you got the wrong idea before it sinks in? Is that how shit works?

Chic Fil E, Goya and a certain Pillow company seems to contradict your assertion

The sooner businesses stop looking to the dipshit Twitter Woke mobs to gauge public perception, the better... Left or Right... The Twitter mobs are filled with mentally ill attention seeking idiots and are only a very small % of the population.

And the left has been using the Nazi/Hitler term for almost a couple decades now... lol...

Nope, I said can, not will.

And while you may increase support from people that agree with your take in the short term, you are turning away other people in the long run. My Pillow Guy got more right wingers to buy his pillows, but he also got a bunch of moderates and leftys who had no idea who he was before, nor ever thought about what the politics of the guy that makes their pillows politics are. In the long term, it isn't a smart business decision if you are trying to maximize your customer base. If you want to cater to a smaller, loyal base, you could certainly keep a business going off of that--but that isn't what a company like Disney is going for. And it makes no sense for them to risk alienating groups of people over some C lister's 'hot takes' on Nazis.

No one should be looking to Twitter for anything, as far as using it as any accurate way of measuring, discussing, or understanding a political issue, but people need to be responsible for the shit they say publicly as well. If you want to put your voice out there on a public forum, don't cry when the public gives you the attention you sought. Who's really the dumbass in this situation, the twitter mob, trolls, and cowards hiding behind keyboards and anonymity, or the person that thought it was an awesome idea to share their personal and complicated beliefs on politics in a medium that only allows you to type 280 characters at a time?

When will these people learn nothing good will come from posting on social media. They honestly deserve to be cancelled from being so stupid to spout this shit to the entire world on the tweeter thing

Nope, I said can, not will.

And while you may increase support from people that agree with your take in the short term, you are turning away other people in the long run. My Pillow Guy got more right wingers to buy his pillows, but he also got a bunch of moderates and leftys who had no idea who he was before, nor ever thought about what the politics of the guy that makes their pillows politics are. In the long term, it isn't a smart business decision if you are trying to maximize your customer base. If you want to cater to a smaller, loyal base, you could certainly keep a business going off of that--but that isn't what a company like Disney is going for. And it makes no sense for them to risk alienating groups of people over some C lister's 'hot takes' on Nazis.

No one should be looking to Twitter for anything, as far as using it as any accurate way of measuring, discussing, or understanding a political issue, but people need to be responsible for the shit they say publicly as well. If you want to put your voice out there on a public forum, don't cry when the public gives you the attention you sought. Who's really the dumbass in this situation, the twitter mob, trolls, and cowards hiding behind keyboards and anonymity, or the person that thought it was an awesome idea to share their personal and complicated beliefs on politics in a medium that only allows you to type 280 characters at a time?

All those words and you didn't say shit.

Gina is a moron who obviously never considered or thought about politics her whole life, but getting fired for these innocuous comments is whack and I'm not sure companies should have that power tbh

Let's keep it 100, you're still going to watch the Gina Carano Ben Shapiro movie.

Then obviously by your earnest rationale her colleague Pedro Pascal should also be fired for his use of the term "Nazi's" to condemn an entire swathe of people who doesn't share his political views.

'Cause that shit is sacrosanct, right?

In regards to breath-burkha's, it's still legal to state an opinion on the ever evolving science of their efficacy despite the proponents of Co-Via Law's deepest wish that the mindless adherence to the scientific priesthood (when it suits them of course, because clearly a BLM protest and a pro-Biden shindig are two different things) becomes codified into daily existence.

Clearly this virus is so horrible and deadly that politicians aren't breaking lockdown rules while telling others to obey. Oh wait..they are.

Comparing their actual actions to Gina's tweet about masks, it's clear who's behavior is a much more clear and present threat to the general health of the populace....that deadly threat of course being "whoever is not on the right side. My side."

I mean "actions have consequences" after all, am I correct? Isn't that what lesser men bleat all the time? He's "spouting shit in public" that trivializes the shoah for the purpose of twitter clout and sanctioned malice and -and-and he's doing it IN THE OPEN!!!!!

How come he's not getting death-threats, being told to apologize, and have his livelihood taken away? What makes him, as opposed to that scary scary women who strikes fear and rage in hearts of lesser men, immune from the consequence of the same thought-crime? After all, his extremist views have real world consequences for the mewling ignorant masses that you and your ilk have deemed unable to use their own discernment.

When lesser men start picking and choosing who to "cancel", the rubric is invariably based partisan lines, even when the very same thought-crime has been committed. The self-appointed hall-monitors of the world like yourself should be all over Pedro for the very same reason Gina was being harassed and bullied and threated, but for some reason Gina's thought-crime transcends all. This discredits your apologia for mob rule and enlightened bullying and evaporates and fiction of a moral high-ground that the human veal use to justify the pathology of their power and control issues.

De-platforming doesn't do shit, it just drives it underground. It's what lesser men do when they can't debate facts. So instead they dream up a fiction that ascribes the worst motives to those they don't agree (who isn't in the same political tribe) and lean on that fiction to buttress their argumentation (eg. J.K. Rowling) for people they don't agree with to be de-platformed.

Partisan hackery should never take the place of a morality. But it has.

i dont know what half that inane rambling to do with anything, but you clearly need to get off 4chan

i don't have social media, or give a shit about any celebrities
but the only thing i vaguely remember seeing from Pascal is retweeting an image comparing ICE keeping kids in cages to concentration camps
that's not a double standard, and it's blatant false equivalence to suggest that it is
but but but they both invoked the holocaust - is a (deliberately) naive construction
his was speaking up for people who can't do it for themselves
hers was typical white conservative self-victimisation
people can argue that what he did was wide of the mark - but to say it's the 'very same thought crime' is an embarrassingly ridiculous reach

regarding this shit (not carano specifically) one of the best ways i've seen it put is - you're not being bullied, you're picking a fight, then playing the victim
these people are karens but they think they're rosa parks

you wanna talk about scary women - go start shit in the at least weekly threads on here about how women belong in the kitchen not in the cage
you wanna talk about bullying and death threats go take a look at any black celebrities social media feed. hell probably doesn't even have to be a celebrity
go look at the death and rape threats and doxxing that happens to women who speak out against sexism and sexual assault
then tell me which 'side' uses anonymous bullying as its first resort

she didn't have her livelihood taken away - she got picked up by someone else almost immediately
no a single fucking one of 'you and your ilk' are decrying that kaepernick had his career ended by 'cancel culture' for the crime of non-violently protesting racist police brutality
im sure there are plenty of people - even those who work for disney - who said or did worse things and faced lesser or no consequences
like i said, disney doesnt actually give a shit - she just drew enough attention that they were worried it would cost them money

if you think de-platforming doesn't do shit, go argue that isis and islamic extremist groups should be able to operate out in the open on mainstream social media sites the way white extremism is allowed to

if you think this is about cancelling everyone from 'the other political tribe' you obviously don't get it and have no intention of trying
but im sure all those straw men youre burning keep you warm at night

In other news, Frasier is getting a reboot with Kelsey Grammar reprising the role, because conservatives are being silenced for their beliefs and values.

i dont know what half that inane rambling to do with anything, but you clearly need to get off 4chan

i don't have social media, or give a shit about any celebrities
but the only thing i vaguely remember seeing from Pascal is retweeting an image comparing ICE keeping kids in cages to concentration camps
that's not a double standard, and it's blatant false equivalence to suggest that it is
but but but they both invoked the holocaust - is a (deliberately) naive construction
his was speaking up for people who can't do it for themselves
hers was typical white conservative self-victimisation
people can argue that what he did was wide of the mark - but to say it's the 'very same thought crime' is an embarrassingly ridiculous reach

regarding this shit (not carano specifically) one of the best ways i've seen it put is - you're not being bullied, you're picking a fight, then playing the victim
these people are karens but they think they're rosa parks

you wanna talk about scary women - go start shit in the at least weekly threads on here about how women belong in the kitchen not in the cage
you wanna talk about bullying and death threats go take a look at any black celebrities social media feed. hell probably doesn't even have to be a celebrity
go look at the death and rape threats and doxxing that happens to women who speak out against sexism and sexual assault
then tell me which 'side' uses anonymous bullying as its first resort

she didn't have her livelihood taken away - she got picked up by someone else almost immediately
no a single fucking one of 'you and your ilk' are decrying that kaepernick had his career ended by 'cancel culture' for the crime of non-violently protesting racist police brutality
im sure there are plenty of people - even those who work for disney - who said or did worse things and faced lesser or no consequences
like i said, disney doesnt actually give a shit - she just drew enough attention that they were worried it would cost them money

if you think de-platforming doesn't do shit, go argue that isis and islamic extremist groups should be able to operate out in the open on mainstream social media sites the way white extremism is allowed to

if you think this is about cancelling everyone from 'the other political tribe' you obviously don't get it and have no intention of trying
but im sure all those straw men youre burning keep you warm at night

"I don't give a shit about celebrities' ......muh Kapernicks!"

Don't talk shit to me about black celebrities, you fucking devil. Using black people to justify your power and control issues is yet another dishonest tactic by lesser men. FOH.

Kapernick was offered a contract, even after getting benched for Blaine Frickin Gabbert, and he priced himself out of his job.

This line of shit your trying to feed me about women's rights doesn't square with your studious attempts to ignore the rape and death threats women like Martina Navatalovia, J.K. Rowling, and Lindsay Shepard and Gina Carano have received for speaking out on their views about womanhood. Take a big fat guess who was bullying those dangerous terrifying wimmen!

"He was speaking up for people that can't do it themselves."

No, he was virtue signaling. Because if he truly meant what he said he wouldn't have erased the post.

What rulebook in a liberal society states that "sticking up for people who can't do it themselves" trumps having a simple opinion? Who gets to determine that?

People like yourself?

You yourself already made the the determination that one post about the shoah was more acceptable than the other. Your nebulous reasoning for this was because he was on the right side. (The side you agree with) Whereas Gina, who works for a company that likes to talk about empowering woman, isn't on your side. You proved my point.

Talking to me about strawmen? How about you take it easy with the Daesh comparisons. Decrying censorship isn't the same thing as being in a terroristic death cult.

One is illegal and the other is actually kinda harmless. Unless you're a pussy.

I’m sure he’s not some enough so therefore old and white straight guy ... good points though ..
Talks about Gina in the clip

plus I would do both of them....at the same time! I know they are not asian but would give them a pass just to make the world a better place and shit.

Do you think either of these women would 'do' you? I'm sure they both lay awake at night dreaming about having a threesome with each other and a sherdogger.

"I don't give a shit about celebrities' ......muh Kapernicks!"

Don't talk shit to me about black celebrities, you fucking devil. Using black people to justify your power and control issues is yet another dishonest tactic by lesser men. FOH.

Kapernick was offered a contract, even after getting benched for Blaine Frickin Gabbert, and he priced himself out of his job.

This line of shit your trying to feed me about women's rights doesn't square with your studious attempts to ignore the rape and death threats women like Martina Navatalovia, J.K. Rowling, and Lindsay Shepard and Gina Carano have received for speaking out on their views about womanhood. Take a big fat guess who was bullying those dangerous terrifying wimmen!

"He was speaking up for people that can't do it themselves."

No, he was virtue signaling. Because if he truly meant what he said he wouldn't have erased the post.

What rulebook in a liberal society states that "sticking up for people who can't do it themselves" trumps having a simple opinion? Who gets to determine that?

People like yourself?

You yourself already made the the determination that one post about the shoah was more acceptable than the other. Your nebulous reasoning for this was because he was on the right side. (The side you agree with) Whereas Gina, who works for a company that likes to talk about empowering woman, isn't on your side. You proved my point.

Talking to me about strawmen? How about you take it easy with the Daesh comparisons. Decrying censorship isn't the same thing as being in a terroristic death cult.

One is illegal and the other is actually kinda harmless. Unless you're a pussy.

ugh lmao
you really need to get off 4chan before the internet brain rot sets in any further
youre indoctrinated, not enlightned

'power and control issues' lol the fuck
this 'lesser men' trip you're on clearly comes from some deep seated issues
ok mister ubermensch
im a PoC on the internet, don't talk shit to me about anonymous bullying or using black people as justification
indeed, i strongly suspect youre the kind that partakes

the nebulous reasoning here is that they were both guilty of 'the very same thought crime'
the fact that you can't see any nuance beyond that they both referenced the holocaust is evidence that you can't be reasoned with
but if arguing that selflessness and selfishness are the same thing is the hill you want to die on, go nuts

unlike you, i havent made any attempts to ignore anything
look at all the rape and death threats from gamergate, or those leveled at women who make rape and assault allegations, or against any woman who dares encroach in any domain that macho douchebags and incels consider a safe space
the idea that you think one side is responsible for this, or even that my 'side' (whatever you think that is) is the side that is more responsible, is a fucking joke

white conservatives are not a marginalised group
the fact that they think shit like getting fact checked on twitter is censorship and oppression (on par with the holocaust), shows how entitled and out of touch with reality they are

white extremists aren't terrorists, are just decrying censorship and are actually kind of harmless
holy shit dude, that's gotta be one of the worst things i've ever heard (watch out you might get cancelled lmao), along with being the whitest

you aren't good at arguing
in fact, for a person who clearly spends too much of their time doing it, you're quite bad at it
you have repeatedly;
re-framed issues at hand in deliberately naive ways
attacked strawmen
attributed to me positions i havent taken
argued against points i havent made
and projected onto me and my 'side' what you and your side are guilty of

but hey, i've been doing this long enough to know that all of that shit is par for the course

let me leave you with some wisdom from the better part of 20 years of pointless internet arguments:
-white dudes who are completely and utterly convinced of their own intelligence are never any where near as smart as they think they are
-you don't have some unique, direct access to objective reality, you are not innately rational or unbiased - you are merely unaware of your own biases or unwilling to address them. Might call it, being snowblinded by your own whiteness, or, not being able to see past the length of your dick. White dudes are of course susceptible to both
-your position doesn't withstand all criticism, you just dismiss criticism, and have never examined it on your own (you might not be capable)
-facts are not what you think they are, and it belies naivety to think they will solve all arguments. In fact, the facts suggest that people tend not to adjust or reject their previous positions when shown that the facts are against them

also, holdin onto an untenable argument rather than adjusting it, is not a sign of the strength of your position
i guess you would consider it a kind of weakness, and of course, only 'lesser men' have weaknesses
i bet you always have to have the last word too, it means youve won right
in all honestly, it's probably symptomatic of a personality disorder

i can promise you, there's no militant organisation of blue haired pussies who are trying to take over twitter so they can have the power to cancel anyone who has an opinion they disagree with - or whatever the fuck it is you live in fear of
just like there were no SJWs, feminist nazis or left wing fascists
your lot loves to invent imaginary opponents so you can attribute to them ridiculous positions to score cheap victories against
and so you don't have to admit that what youre actually against is any change to the status quo

anyways, gina carano is old news mate
im sure youre busy being oppressed by a cartoon animal for kids not being sexual enough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back