Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

A bunch of posts around post 3641 don't have the like option for me.
The only thing I can think of is perhaps the poster in question has you on ignore. Unless you are just out of likes for the day. Beyond that, Im stumped.

The only thing I can think of is perhaps the poster in question has you on ignore. Unless you are just out of likes for the day. Beyond that, Im stumped.
No big deal. I wouldn't be able to see them if I were on ignore though, right?
Can't imagine that many people in a row would have me on ignore.

I just looked a few pages back and it's the same for me.

I doubt anyone has me on ignore but you never know.

<Fedor23>

I do believe it's due to those posts being from several months or more back, same thing for me whenever reading through a mega thread from page 1

It happens to me as well. Usually older posts in a thread I can’t like. But I have the option to like the more recent posts in the same thread

I think if a post is too old you can no longer like it. I see this in older threads.
You also has a limit as a plat at 75 likes/ day.

I’ve encountered this before on old threads that get bumped. I think there is a time limit on liking. I couldn’t like the old posts in that thread, but I could like the new ones made after the thread was bumped. Look into it.

Is this a serious question?

Yes, of course he is. Have you been paying attention to the angles he takes when discussing the black community? On the rare occasion where he discusses the issues with someone that understands them he gets "destroyed", but most of the time he sticks to his echo chamber.

Then so is Whoopi Goldberg by these standards.

Anyone with a opinion is a racist in 2021. So stupid.

The same thing goes for me too. This happens with older threads. If you go back to a thread from several years or even several months ago the like options are gone. I think it has something to do with when they took likes away because they were somehow fucking with server.

Are you going to watch Carano's movie with Ben Shapiro?

I'll give it a download lol

I don't care what Gina says or how she identifies politically.... she's still my precious

BVIUas9R1MuJsZmFVR1PpmTgRzeuyCPp5r0NV_C8dy8.gif

my-precious.jpg

BTW all you anti-Carano posters in this thread should be ashamed of yourselves. Very disappointed reading some of these replies.

BTW all you anti-Carano posters in this thread should be ashamed of yourselves. Very disappointed reading some of these replies.

She fucked up. She signed a contract to work for the mouse house. That’s a professional relationship she chose to enter, no one forced it on her.

By agreeing to work for Disney on a tent pole franchise she is granted a leading role on a billion dollar/one of the biggest in the history of entertainment franchises with a hard to even comprehend marketing and distribution budget for said project. This came with a huge salary, huge celebrity, a giant career boost as an actor, potential to sell toys, video games, etc, opportunities to possible star in her own spin off, working under the hottest director in the industry, the list of perks go on and on and on.

Along with her access to all these very, very lucrative perks of working for Disney comes the responsibilities that go along with working for a company that very clearly goes to great, great lengths to appear as a family friendly and politically correct company that appeals to every one. This is no secret, it’s in her contract six ways to Sunday that her public behavior can get her canned if it in any way shape or form threatens the franchise the company has snuck ungodly amounts of money into.

she signed that contract. She wanted the perks. She accepted them, and then she ranted about controversial political stuff on the most public of forums. That was also her choice, albeit a bad one if she wanted to keep her job. She is not victim of anything here besides her own poor judgement.

She fucked up. She signed a contract to work for the mouse house. That’s a professional relationship she chose to enter, no one forced it on her.

By agreeing to work for Disney on a tent pole franchise she is granted a leading role on a billion dollar/one of the biggest in the history of entertainment franchises with a hard to even comprehend marketing and distribution budget for said project. This came with a huge salary, huge celebrity, a giant career boost as an actor, potential to sell toys, video games, etc, opportunities to possible star in her own spin off, working under the hottest director in the industry, the list of perks go on and on and on.

Along with her access to all these very, very lucrative perks of working for Disney comes the responsibilities that go along with working for a company that very clearly goes to great, great lengths to appear as a family friendly and politically correct company that appeals to every one. This is no secret, it’s in her contract six ways to Sunday that her public behavior can get her canned if it in any way shape or form threatens the franchise the company has snuck ungodly amounts of money into.

she signed that contract. She wanted the perks. She accepted them, and then she ranted about controversial political stuff on the most public of forums. That was also her choice, albeit a bad one if she wanted to keep her job. She is not victim of anything here besides her own poor judgement.

giphy.gif

^what you should have done with that opinion INSTEAD of posting it here.

I'm disappointed... be better!

Back