Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

giphy.gif

^what you should have done with that opinion INSTEAD of posting it here.

I'm disappointed... be better!

Huh? He is correct

I was never in a debate. I just told you guys I was disappointed and that your anti-Carano rhetoric is garbage.

Why don’t your use your words like a big boy and explain why?

She signed the dotted line, put on the mouse ears, and cashed their paychecks. She agreed to play by their rules so she could use their big ass family friendly platform. There’s no victim here.

Rumors all over geek media is that Disney may be in the process of uncanceling Gina. Her action figures are back in stores, her canceled episode with Bear Grylls was aired after all and, most recently, she was submitted for consideration by Disney for an Emmy.

Further rumor is that Kathleen Kennedy may be on her way out at Lucasfilm. Her tenure has been a disaster and investors blame woke politics. The rumor/speculation is that they’ll hand her every award in the book, offer glowing praise after which she’ll announce that she’s on to bigger and better things.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...g-emmy-push-from-disney-despite-public-firing

Rumors all over geek media is that Disney may be in the process of uncanceling Gina. Her action figures are back in stores, her canceled episode with Bear Grylls was aired after all and, most recently, she was submitted for consideration by Disney for an Emmy.

Further rumor is that Kathleen Kennedy may be on her way out at Lucasfilm. Her tenure has been a disaster and investors blame woke politics. The rumor/speculation is that they’ll hand her every award in the book, offer glowing praise after which she’ll announce that she’s on to bigger and better things.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...g-emmy-push-from-disney-despite-public-firing

What a joyous day that would be

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back