Social Gleason's Gym first major rec business to require full vaccination

With the way HIPAA is written. The OCR would need to approve such a measure by a private business.
Here is what is going to happen. The business does not want to get sued. Hell we got a US Congressman getting sued by a staffer because he had an anti mask policy.
I think the business puts up a sign and then uses HIPPA as a shield. Point to the sign and said we asked if they were vaccinated, lawsuit averted.

I dont mind training at home. The vaccination seems like a mandatory and forcible thing now. Really something out of a bible lol.

Here is what is going to happen. The business does not want to get sued. Hell we got a US Congressman getting sued by a staffer because he had an anti mask policy.
I think the business puts up a sign and then uses HIPPA as a shield. Point to the sign and said we asked if they were vaccinated, lawsuit averted.
So if i get the vaccine and i get sick or die from it, and i cant sue the drug marker will i be able to sue the gym for pushing the vaccine?

I don't trust Fauci. He changes his mind too often.

7 Yankees got covid and were vaccinated.
The only reason we have a Fauci is because countries need a smart looking guy in a lab coat to try to talk people down in a crisis. The actual genius scientists are in a lab, usually working for a private company where they can make maximum money. There is no conspiracy, the government and Fauci just don't know much more than any of us do but they have to try to pretend in order to prevent panic.

So if i get the vaccine and i get sick or die from it, and i cant sue the drug marker will i be able to sue the gym for pushing the vaccine?
I can tell you have never owned a business.
You always want to limit your liability.
Ever read the warnings on a ladder it’s crazy but that is what they have to do to limit liability.
You should read one of my appraisal reports. It’s chalk full of limiting conditions and things I am not liable for. Here is the funny part I keep adding to it. Had to add a statement about COVID per my insurance.
Not everything has to do with Muh Freedoms, I understand a private business trying to limit their exposure and also understand as a consumer if I don’t like it I can go somewhere else. It’s really that simple.
Become a business owner one day kid, have to deal with a bullshit lawsuit and you will understand.
Suing the vaccine company is on your elected officials. Like I can shop some where else, I can vote for someone else.

Their business, Their choice.

Pussies who can't comply, can go somewhere elsewhere or cry about "muh rights" on the internet.

^^Always lowers his head and does as he's told because he was taught to comply.

They're not pushing the vaccine, you can just go to a different gym.

According to the cdc, the vaccine is basically 100% effective. Why would you you need others to vaccinated?
Exactly, makes you wonder why. It's not like the politicians and bureaucrats would lie to us.

So we want to make everything in America far more difficult than voting? Apparently IDs have nothing to do with marginalized groups...

It's virtue signaling 101...

Put up sign
No one gives a fuck or checks if members got jabbed
Plausible Deniability... check

So we want to make everything in America far more difficult than voting? Apparently IDs have nothing to do with marginalized groups...

If it keeps the Irish out of the gyms... I'm all for it...
12f35ff0-3861-4078-b04c-d429cbe8e00a_text.gif

Are people really drawing a parallel between a fundamental right and going to a gym? Crazy times.

Good for this gym to stand up for what they believe in. I'm sure there are plenty of other gyms for those who choose to not get vaccinated.

Because it protects the business from lawsuits and heightened insurance rates. Unvaccinated customers would otherwise be a risk to fellow unvaccinated customers. Since even vaccinated individuals are also potentially at risk to breakout cases, however low that may be, this increases their risk as well. Meanwhile, if they restrict their business to only vaccinated individuals, they can operate with full normalcy as a gym would have prior to the pandemic. No masks, no social distancing, no restrictions on the number of people in the building outside of fire safety limits, etc.

My state grants businesses full immunity from liability for customers who could catch covid on business property.

Their business, Their choice.

Pussies who can't comply, can go somewhere elsewhere or cry about "muh rights" on the internet.
"pussies who cant comply" I think you have that backwards

Don't want to make wedding cakes for homosexuals, fine. Don't want to allow unvaccinated people into your business, fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back