GLORY 77: Heavyweight Tournament and Three Title Fights, exclusive PPV on January 30th

"Rambo" has fights on Youtube with 200-400k (views). He already beat the former Superkombat world champion Daniel Stefanovski. They are top class welterweights. Stefanovski until he was 21 years old, dismantled Beni Osmanovski (probably his best win on resume), Sofiane Alilouche and Mihăilă (sure, Mihăilă is not Glory level but is not trash and in wushu was world championships medalist). Beat also Imanol Rodriguez and Năstase.

Stefanovski for example is very known in Macedonia, because of Superkombat exposure. He is Swiss of Macedonain parents.

They don"t have to fight anywhere else but in Romania and Lambagiu is still young enough, the pandemic affected a bit his development because they would have certainly brought Dutchmen for him. In Europe the Romanian circuit is top. But there is also an issue with the Dutchmen, how many do you think they are Glory material in the 77 KG? Lambagiu is definitely Glory material, and not only Lambagiu, but also Stefanovski! We don"t know how they will react of course. But look at Jamie Bates, was fighting in Romania, really average welterweight who lost by KO to the training partner of Andrei Stoica (Ciprian Schiopu). Bates beat Harut Grigorian in Glory!

Then Yoann Kongolo, also fought in Superkombat before Glory. Glory snatched him right after SK, when we needed to fight for the world title in SK, and beat Doumbe on his debut. Can"t you see for yourself? The level in Lambagiu vs. Stefanovski really high. Both are Glory material, and also Eduard Gafencu is.

And do you think I am joking or what? In Romania basically Lambagiu vs. Gafencu would be the most anticipated match. Nobody knows who would win. Gafencu beat the best welterweights in the gyms of Bonjasky and Aerts. BY KO. Then other from Hemmers. The level in the Netherlands is anyway not so huge now, I can tell you that many Dutch are refusing to fight Gafencu/Lambagiu. Especially after the KOs, and they are monsters/beasts.

They are highly talented considering they lost 2 years with the pandemic, and even now they are just 24 years old.

I think you are confusing the Romanian kickboxers with the others, the "creme" has been always beating most of the Dutchmen. Not all, but many. We are constantly producing.

I find it outrageous there are dozens of figthers from the Netherlands and not 10 from Romania. When the level in the Netherlands is not really huge. And when our circuit has the most TELEVISION in whole Europe, best purses for local fighters, and most televized promotions. Plus it is well organized now, with all the weight classes, with loands of gyms in the whole country.

Yet, nobody knows Lambagiu outside Romania.

Anyone here a fan of the guy? (other than Broadcast) I am almost literally looking for even 1 guy to post.

Yet, nobody knows Lambagiu outside Romania.
Ok, this is your opinion. But I stick to my opinion, Romania competes with the Netherlands, not just in Romania but also outside on the continent. Just because you don"t know now some names, doesn"t mean you will not hear about. Your beloved Yoshiki and Takeru have 0 opponents from the Netherlands on their resumes but Japan is buying Combat Press, and really these guys will push them like they did with Musashi! They have really no shame, all the top 10 P4P will be ANONYMOUS. How to be ranked over Verhoeven, Doumbe and Pereira? Hilarous! And why is Sittichai still in discussion after 2 losses?

I was right once again, tonight, with Khbabez. An out of shape Khbabez beat your supported Rigters, though I am giving a lot of credit to Levi. I think because he"s from the Netherlands could improve. There is talent in him.

Last edited:
Anyone here a fan of the guy? (other than Broadcast) I am almost literally looking for even 1 guy to post.

But did you hear about Jamies Bates, right? He beat in Glory the former Glory Welterweight Champion aka Harut Grigorian. He was KOed at a Romanian event in his England (London) by the B-Romanian Ciprian Șchiopu. And former Superkombat Welterweight Championship Eliminator winner, Yoann Kongolo, beat Cedric Doumbe in Glory and was a title challenger.

Lambagiu is well over Șchiopu, he"s an A if he keeps fighting like last time.

It doesn"t matter he"s a gipsy. We will also have a gipsy. Po Atan (Alex Pereira) is indigenous. Fury is a gipsy, Irish traveller.

Last edited:
Being feared doesn"t mean being known between fans, because only Glory gets now exposure, European promotions not anymore (just locally). But Rambo is well known between top Dutch gyms.

If Eurosport would have still had "fighting" broadcasts, he would have been very known between Europeans.

I wish Glory would start building new faces. Don"t be afraid, just sign new high quality kickboxers and give them from low to top opponents!

"Rambo" has fights on Youtube with 200-400k (views). He already beat the former Superkombat world champion Daniel Stefanovski. They are top class welterweights. Stefanovski until he was 21 years old, dismantled Beni Osmanovski (probably his best win on resume), Sofiane Alilouche and Mihăilă (sure, Mihăilă is not Glory level but is not trash and in wushu was world championships medalist, thing not realized by Andrei Stoica the former European champion, and only by Zmărăndescu; wushu compared to other sports is really serious). Beat also Imanol Rodriguez and Năstase.

Stefanovski for example is very known in Macedonia, because of Superkombat exposure. He is Swiss of Macedonain parents.

They don"t have to fight anywhere else but in Romania and Lambagiu is still young enough, the pandemic affected a bit his development because they would have certainly brought Dutchmen for him. In Europe the Romanian circuit is top. But there is also an issue with the Dutchmen, how many do you think they are Glory material in the 77 KG? Lambagiu is definitely Glory material, and not only Lambagiu, but also Stefanovski! We don"t know how they will react of course. But look at Jamie Bates, was fighting in Romania, really average welterweight who lost by KO to the training partner of Andrei Stoica (Ciprian Schiopu). Bates beat Harut Grigorian in Glory!

Then Yoann Kongolo, also fought in Superkombat before Glory. Glory snatched him right after SK, when we needed to fight for the world title in SK, and beat Doumbe on his debut. Can"t you see for yourself? The level in Lambagiu vs. Stefanovski really high. Both are Glory material, and also Eduard Gafencu is.

And do you think I am joking or what? In Romania basically Lambagiu vs. Gafencu would be the most anticipated match. Nobody knows who would win. Gafencu beat the best welterweights in the gyms of Bonjasky and Aerts. BY KO. Then other from Hemmers. The level in the Netherlands is anyway not so huge now, I can tell you that many Dutch are refusing to fight Gafencu/Lambagiu. Especially after the KOs, and they are monsters/beasts.

They are highly talented considering they lost 2 years with the pandemic, and even now they are just 24 years old.

I think you are confusing the Romanian kickboxers with the others, the "creme" has been always beating most of the Dutchmen. Not all, but many. We are constantly producing.

I find it outrageous there are dozens of figthers from the Netherlands and not 10 from Romania. When the level in the Netherlands is not really huge. And when our circuit has the most TELEVISION in whole Europe, best purses for local fighters, and most televized promotions. Plus it is well organized now, with all the weight classes, with loands of gyms in the whole country.

So i've just watched Lambagiu vs Flavius... Flavius is bad and Lambagiu does nothing to win the round, then he send Flavius to the floor and i'm not kidding you the ref started the count at 40 seconds left, when the ref had counted to 8 there was 23 seconds left lol then like 10 seconds later Flavius is like "Nah i quit" what even is this shit?

EDIT - Just watched Lambagiu vs Stefanovski... Lambagiu just covers up and then swings wildy, not skill just power hooks and the occasional kick, Stefanovski is doing combos but they're so weak and slow that i'm literally thinking "This is a champion in Romania? lol"

EDIT 2 - I was about to watch Lambagiu vs Ciumac but then i saw Ciumac looks like a drunk overweight hobo that's never fought before...

EDIT 3 - Broadcast... are you actually serious? This guy is just a muscular dude who has no speed, no combos, just power hooks and a few body kicks... I know you'll write me an essay and call me some weird insult because you think you know everything but Lambagiu is mediocre at best. I haven't watched Gafencu yet but if he's just a hype job like Lambagiu then maybe i shouldn't bother.

Nobody knows him outside of Romania. No one.

Don't worry i've looked him up and as usual he's just another mediocre romanian that Broadcast overhypes. Maybe one day he'll mention someone who actually turns out to be good.

Nova44, (hopefully) a more objective guy from Romania here. Lambagiu is a good fighter imo. He is a brawler like many eastern Europeans (he concentrates much on his hands) but he has huge stamina and recovers very well. He was only 22 I believe in the fight with Stefanovski. Now, putting him down only due to his one-sided combat skills would be a mistake. Bobb Sapp was a brawler and TKO-d Hoost, Morosanu was a brawler and KO-d reputted adversaries, to some extent Andrei Stoica is a brawler and had huge success. Khbabez was a brawler last night, but took a win over Rigters who was more technical. Do not forget that Stefanovski is Bonjasky`s pupil, so he is coming from a dutch school of kickboxing and he trains there regularly. He was no easy opponent. I agree with you to some extent that if you like more technical fighters, Lambagiu is not a good candidate.

Regarding Gafencu, he is another story. It is worth checking him out. He and Lambagiu are currently the only Romanians who defeated opponents from Holland recently. Gafencu could easily come to Glory. Check him out, seriously. He has spectacular leg KO`s with flying high kicks.

Now, after Glory 77 I am mostly pleased with the show. I think the price was a little bit steep but I don`t regret the payment. It was a solid show which lasted over 4 hours at least.

Pacas was great, typical eastern European. At the weight in he came dressed in what it seemed to be his genuine regular underpants. Like he just came out from the bed. He started to scratch his body and seemed a little wobbly :))) . He seemed also a down-to-earth guy, acknowledging that he was lucky to win. I would like to see him for a second time.

Van Soest v Alina was straightforward. Alina did not took advantage of her height and was outboxed by a visibly smaller opoonent. Also, she gassed out quickly. I don`t think she is Glory material, but I would give her a second shot with somebody else.

Doumbe v Murtel was a good fight. I don`t like Doumbe but he delivered solidly. I don`t know what is with Murtel, he seemed less focused. He did not looked good at all compared to his former self. I don`t know if the new coach changed things for the better for him. I know that he felt fed up with Big Mike but he did not looked better with his new coach. I am afraid that he will leave Glory for some MMA organisation soon like Yousri Belgaroui.

Tavarez v Abena. Interesting fight, in my book Abena won the fight because he did more damage. Tavarez was surprised at the end also. The trash talk at the end was not necessary but entertaining.

Pereira v Vakhitov. I think Vakhitov won the fight. He was the one exercising more pressure and he caught Pereira a few times, although Pereira landed some shots also. It was not a robbery though. Pereira striked more according to the cards. It is for the better if things are evolving a little bit. The Russian was champion for like 5 years. It will be a rematch that is for sure. Surprisingly I did not felt the ring rust in Vakhitov.

Now the tournament... Rico won the tournament with one hand. He could have put more pressure to Gerges but was lead back. Gerges was actually decent. He landed some good low-kicks but that is about it. It was my impression that Rico even protected him...strange... Rigters did not prove that he and his team learned from the Kryklia fight. He did not managed to keep Khbabez at the distance. Only at the end landed some good knees but it was not enough. Well deserved win for Tarik. Notice that he concentrated his shots only on the body and legs. The Rico-Khbabez fight was a let down unfortunately due to the hand injury of Khbabez. Hopefully he will recover soon.

Highlights of the show: the clown paying homage to Badr Hari with his outfit (based on Hari`s K`-1 outfit when he was sponsored by KIA) and entering song aaand his mockering of Rico, citing his outburst to Gerges after the Hari fight : "friend.. come nu!!!!" . Tarik prooved that he is a very good fighter and quite enjoyable to watch. For a minute it seemed to me that I was watching k-1 where winning on points was not an option.

All in all it was a successful card. However, one can only question what can be Glory`s next move. It seems to be that in some divisions the skill difference between the champion and the rest is growing considerably. Rico seems to be a solid champion and he gets better after each fight. I think he is dominating this division easily. However this brings a problem: people will get eventually bored with him since he is always winning. He needs urgently a good contender. The same with Doumbe...he dominates that division. Glory needs more fighters and must fire bums like Tafa or Abdallah or the rest who are not performing.

Nova44, (hopefully) a more objective guy from Romania here. Lambagiu is a good fighter imo. He is a brawler like many eastern Europeans (he concentrates much on his hands) but he has huge stamina and recovers very well. He was only 22 I believe in the fight with Stefanovski. Now, putting him down only due to his one-sided combat skills would be a mistake. Bobb Sapp was a brawler and TKO-d Hoost, Morosanu was a brawler and KO-d reputted adversaries, to some extent Andrei Stoica is a brawler and had huge success. Khbabez was a brawler last night, but took a win over Rigters who was more technical. Do not forget that Stefanovski is Bonjasky`s pupil, so he is coming from a dutch school of kickboxing and he trains there regularly. He was no easy opponent. I agree with you to some extent that if you like more technical fighters, Lambagiu is not a good candidate.

Regarding Gafencu, he is another story. It is worth checking him out. He and Lambagiu are currently the only Romanians who defeated opponents from Holland recently. Gafencu could easily come to Glory. Check him out, seriously. He has spectacular leg KO`s with flying high kicks.

Oh there's nothing wrong with brawling at all if that's your thing, it works for a lot of people. But Broadcast made him out to be this monster who was feared by all who look upon him.
But yeah Lambagiu and Stefanovski could be good, i'm not doubting that fact. The part that annoys me and everyone else on here is the overhype Broadcast gives to Romanian fighters as if they could beat anyone in the world and the only reason they don't get the fights to prove it is because people are afraid...

The reason Rigters lost is simple, he's inexperienced at that level. He didn't know how to handle so much pressure and the body shots, plus when he hit Khbabez with his usual stuff it did nothing and you could see he didn't know what to do.
Yeah i also think it was overpriced, especially considering all the issues they had like the ring breaking at the start, the stream lagging, cameras not working at times, the open scoring ruined the Abena-Tavares fight, and far far too many promos.
Overall i think only the Doumbe and Pereira fights were worth the money, the HW tournament (i know it was last minute) was just Rico sparring, the women's fight was very lackluster, and all the issues they had just made the event very underwhelming for me personally.

I'll def check Gafencu out now you've said this.

Rumor has it Saki is making his comeback to Glory:

https://www.vechtsportinfo.nl/nieuw...ziet-gevecht-wel-zitten-tegen-rico-verhoeven/

I don`t think fighting with Rico at the moment would be a good idea for him. He should fight someone else first.

Yeah i think Saki would struggle with Rico regardless but if he wants it then he needs to win 1 or 2.

I know Glory brought over Gerasimchuk (last person to beat Rico) in 2019 but after the no contest there's been no word. Pretty sure they wanted to build up to a rematch with Rico.

Yeah i think Saki would struggle with Rico regardless but if he wants it then he needs to win 1 or 2.

I know Glory brought over Gerasimchuk (last person to beat Rico) in 2019 but after the no contest there's been no word. Pretty sure they wanted to build up to a rematch with Rico.

If they wanted to build a rematch it really smacked in their face with his awful performance and legit knock down he suffered. Got saved by the groin kick bell

If they wanted to build a rematch it really smacked in their face with his awful performance and legit knock down he suffered. Got saved by the groin kick bell

Big time! I guess they expected a big performance but it couldn't have gone much worse really.

I don't think anyone in Glory beats Rico if he's on his game. Obviously i'll watch him fight Benny and JBS if/when he comes back, but Rico vs Kryklia is the one i want.

Hum hum...i wonder if anyone saw broadcast and wtu in the same room, at the same time <Lmaoo>
What is your point Amok? At one point even Broadcast questioned my country of origin if I remember well, so no surprise here <45>

Has anyone have any news regarding the Glory 77 stats? Was it a succes financially? On Vechtsportinfo an article was posted today condamning people who tried to use illegal streams to watch the show. The writer called them “so called fans” who choose not to support the sport in these tough times but still watched it or were eager to watch it it illegally. The timing of the article is strange....

Hum hum...i wonder if anyone saw broadcast and wtu in the same room, at the same time <Lmaoo>
Lol, Wtu85 is not me. He is also Romanian and used to watch the K-1 and the big promotions. I consider him a friend. I request to be checked by the admins! So far I only have had this user for 10 years. It is totally wrong, believe me.

Sometimes I was also funny, cloning is everything we dislike because some are children. <Lmaoo> But this is internet, there are similarities between thousands of people.

Oh there's nothing wrong with brawling at all if that's your thing, it works for a lot of people. But Broadcast made him out to be this monster who was feared by all who look upon him.
But yeah Lambagiu and Stefanovski could be good, i'm not doubting that fact. The part that annoys me and everyone else on here is the overhype Broadcast gives to Romanian fighters as if they could beat anyone in the world and the only reason they don't get the fights to prove it is because people are afraid...

The reason Rigters lost is simple, he's inexperienced at that level. He didn't know how to handle so much pressure and the body shots, plus when he hit Khbabez with his usual stuff it did nothing and you could see he didn't know what to do.
Yeah i also think it was overpriced, especially considering all the issues they had like the ring breaking at the start, the stream lagging, cameras not working at times, the open scoring ruined the Abena-Tavares fight, and far far too many promos.
Overall i think only the Doumbe and Pereira fights were worth the money, the HW tournament (i know it was last minute) was just Rico sparring, the women's fight was very lackluster, and all the issues they had just made the event very underwhelming for me personally.

I'll def check Gafencu out now you've said this.

Look, I am not over-hyping, the Romanian cream has been always good. Andrei Stoica lost by KO to #1 Glory light-heavyweight Ilunga, even though he took on big names in Superkombat compared to Rigters. Rigters did not face any 1st or 2nd hand heavyweights in Enfusion. He lost to Khbabez who is not really elite in the HW, at least now on the paper. Khbabez indeed, in the -95 kg and not out of shape, would probably be top 3 (see his Stoica and El Bouni fights). In the HW I hardly see him as top 4 or top 5, but styles make fights and I find him less one-dimensional than Plazibat. This is what they have to correct, also Khbabez lookw tougher because he"s going after the KO. Wilnis was close to beat Adegbuyi, so Khbabez can cause you big problems in a good day even if you are elite.

Just that the matchmakers in Glory might have been changed, and our fighters would not be marginalized anymore. We have 50 Dutchmen and not even 7-8 Romanians. Besides Ghiță and Adegbuyi, Andrei and Bogdan Stoica, Cătinaș, Moroșanu, Paraschiv, maybe even Spetcu, THIS WAS THE 1ST WAVE, we all Glory material. Let"s say Iftimoaie was old, who beat Loren in front of a 34,000 record (complete record in Europe).

The result of the actions of the former matchmaking? Moroșanu was humiliated by a robbery in the US against a punching bag, the career of Cătinaș was absolutely destroyed because of the fall of Superkombat and lack of sponsors, and they also humiliated the Stoica brothers. BASICALLY, Glory signed them on 2-fight contract and only fought 1 time against #1 and #2 in their divisions. Plus Bogdan had to drop from -91 to -85 and was not a fair debut.

If you sign a very promising fighter, make sure he surely has 4 fights under the GLORY banner, instead of signing bums.

Moreover, some average and mediocre Dutchmen were signed, plus some unknown fighters from the regional circuits like C or even D level. In the former Glory. Instead of these, and instead of building them.

Jason Wilnis, Alex Pereira, all lost 2-4 fights in Glory before becoming champions. And there are multiple examples, including Doumbe who was "beatable" in the beginning.

SO, you have to sign THE BEST TALENT, all of my fighters on the list belonged to the top class in Europe. And could have become "elite", like 5 in any division.

Now THE 2ND WAVE from Romania is coming. Not just that I see very beatable Dutchmen, though talented (but not more talented all than ours), but I still see many bums in Glory and I find it fantastic. Pure bums that would be completely anonymous in Romania or anyway average at most.

When I have recommended something on this site, I have recommended the likes of even Sittichai. Yes, Sittichai, had been supported by me, Kryklia, many Dutchmen and many Romanians. Glory could have signed Khbabez directly from Superkombat, and not from ONE. With Kryklia it was the same. If Stoicas and El Bouni are in ONE, Kwasi is still a free agent, instead they got Cesar Almeida who beat Pereira in the past but was not the most worth Superkombat champion in Romania.

For me in the WW, both Lambagiu and Gafencu are Glory material. I am not kidding, also Daniel Stefanovski of Switzerland. And all are younger. SURE, we will never know if they can become "mainstays", but on long-term you will never fail by signing the best talent FROM ANY NATION. But proven talent to be and not corruption via some gyms. Some fail on the scene, some not. It is a reality, even of mentality and development, and professionalism. There is huge talent that will fail. But without even being remarked, I find it totally outrageous...

Glory was not international promotion before, it was Hemmers and Co! They can swear me, if they would have been successful, Glory wouldn"t have gone bankrupt.

I don"t know who from the current board decided to go PPV, but so far in only some months the approach has been better and has also brought more fans.

If you beat 60-70%, or even 50% of the top Dutch fighters trust me you are a bit afraid. Top 3 from the Netherlands in any division almost, is also feared.

Yeah i also think it was overpriced.

I am willing to see more about Rigters, to understand if Van Os really sees something in him or he is just supporting him. In this Khbabez fight we saw after the middle of it, that he is talented. Why was he not fed with better opposition in Enfusion? No idea, maybe they also don"t afford, but they could have easily found better opponents.

You saw I had doubts about him, and I predicted anyway Khbabez to win even if he is at 80%. Khbabez was at 60%.

Does Rigters convince me now he is Glory material? Definitely, he is fun to watch even if he will not grow. I even mentioned, Rigters being from the Netherlands could grow. Compared to Opacic, who does not come from a traditional school.

Levi is very young and so gifted physically. Not to mention we have fighters now in Romania, but besides Lătescu in the HW only for the future none is worth. Cozmâncă definitely, but he is a classic L-HW. There is a lack of heavyweights now in Europe and the world of course. You saw some already. :confused:

People can be harsh to me, but I have always mantained my thoughts. I was solid on my knowledge. Not all the time, but in most of the times in time it was proved.

When you bother people with such opinions, without being "politically correct", you also have haters. I assume. Better bring quality than saying absolutely nothing. American style, not European style. This does not mean I will not be respectful to any nation or the effort of the athletes. o_O My plan in the society is to give something, and not to be considered a person who is not fair. Otherwise if we are scumbags, we were history on this planet.

:sniper:

PS. Whenever I saw corruption in kickboxing, I attacked it. If they want the sport to go global, and it is also linked to the society their behaviors.

Last edited:
What is your point Amok? At one point even Broadcast questioned my country of origin if I remember well, so no surprise here <45>
Lol, Wtu85 is not me. He is also Romanian and used to watch the K-1 and the big promotions. I consider him a friend. I request to be checked by the admins! So far I only have had this user for 10 years. It is totally wrong, believe me.

Sometimes I was also funny, cloning is everything we dislike because some are children. <Lmaoo> But this is internet, there are similarities between thousands of people.

Look, I am not over-hyping, the Romanian cream has been always good. Andrei Stoica lost by KO to #1 Glory light-heavyweight Ilunga, even though he took on big names in Superkombat compared to Rigters. Rigters did not face any 1st or 2nd hand heavyweights in Enfusion. He lost to Khbabez who is not really elite in the HW, at least now on the paper. Khbabez indeed, in the -95 kg and not out of shape, would probably be top 3 (see his Stoica and El Bouni fights). In the HW I hardly see him as top 4 or top 5, but styles make fights and I find him less one-dimensional than Plazibat. This is what they have to correct, also Khbabez lookw tougher because he"s going after the KO. Wilnis was close to beat Adegbuyi, so Khbabez can cause you big problems in a good day even if you are elite.

Just that the matchmakers in Glory might have been changed, and our fighters would not be marginalized anymore. We have 50 Dutchmen and not even 7-8 Romanians. Besides Ghiță and Adegbuyi, Andrei and Bogdan Stoica, Cătinaș, Moroșanu, Paraschiv, maybe even Spetcu, THIS WAS THE 1ST WAVE, we all Glory material. Let"s say Iftimoaie was old, who beat Loren in front of a 34,000 record (complete record in Europe).

The result of the actions of the former matchmaking? Moroșanu was humiliated by a robbery in the US against a punching bag, the career of Cătinaș was absolutely destroyed because of the fall of Superkombat and lack of sponsors, and they also humiliated the Stoica brothers. BASICALLY, Glory signed them on 2-fight contract and only fought 1 time against #1 and #2 in their divisions. Plus Bogdan had to drop from -91 to -85 and was not a fair debut.

If you sign a very promising fighter, make sure he surely has 4 fights under the GLORY banner, instead of signing bums.

Moreover, some average and mediocre Dutchmen were signed, plus some unknown fighters from the regional circuits like C or even D level. In the former Glory. Instead of these, and instead of building them.

Jason Wilnis, Alex Pereira, all lost 2-4 fights in Glory before becoming champions. And there are multiple examples, including Doumbe who was "beatable" in the beginning.

SO, you have to sign THE BEST TALENT, all of my fighters on the list belonged to the top class in Europe. And could have become "elite", like 5 in any division.

Now THE 2ND WAVE from Romania is coming. Not just that I see very beatable Dutchmen, though talented (but not more talented all than ours), but I still see many bums in Glory and I find it fantastic. Pure bums that would be completely anonymous in Romania or anyway average at most.

When I have recommended something on this site, I have recommended the likes of even Sittichai. Yes, Sittichai, had been supported by me, Kryklia, many Dutchmen and many Romanians. Glory could have signed Khbabez directly from Superkombat, and not from ONE. With Kryklia it was the same. If Stoicas and El Bouni are in ONE, Kwasi is still a free agent, instead they got Cesar Almeida who beat Pereira in the past but was not the most worth Superkombat champion in Romania.

For me in the WW, both Lambagiu and Gafencu are Glory material. I am not kidding, also Daniel Stefanovski of Switzerland. And all are younger. SURE, we will never know if they can become "mainstays", but on long-term you will never fail by signing the best talent FROM ANY NATION. But proven talent to be and not corruption via some gyms. Some fail on the scene, some not. It is a reality, even of mentality and development, and professionalism. There is huge talent that will fail. But without even being remarked, I find it totally outrageous...

Glory was not international promotion before, it was Hemmers and Co! They can swear me, if they would have been successful, Glory wouldn"t have gone bankrupt.

I don"t know who from the current board decided to go PPV, but so far in only some months the approach has been better and has also brought more fans.

If you beat 60-70%, or even 50% of the top Dutch fighters trust me you are a bit afraid. Top 3 from the Netherlands in any division almost, is also feared.

I am willing to see more about Rigters, to understand if Van Os really sees something in him or he is just supporting him. In this Khbabez fight we saw after the middle of it, that he is talented. Why was he not fed with better opposition in Enfusion? No idea, maybe they also don"t afford, but they could have easily found better opponents.

You saw I had doubts about him, and I predicted anyway Khbabez to win even if he is at 80%. Khbabez was at 60%.

Does Rigters convince me now he is Glory material? Definitely, he is fun to watch even if he will not grow. I even mentioned, Rigters being from the Netherlands could grow. Compared to Opacic, who does not come from a traditional school.

Levi is very young and so gifted physically. Not to mention we have fighters now in Romania, but besides Lătescu in the HW only for the future none is worth. Cozmâncă definitely, but he is a classic L-HW. There is a lack of heavyweights now in Europe and the world of course. You saw some already. :confused:

People can be harsh to me, but I have always mantained my thoughts. I was solid on my knowledge. Not all the time, but in most of the times in time it was proved.

When you bother people with such opinions, without being "politically correct", you also have haters. I assume. Better bring quality than saying absolutely nothing. American style, not European style. This does not mean I will not be respectful to any nation or the effort of the athletes. o_O My plan in the society is to give something, and not to be considered a person who is not fair. Otherwise if we are scumbags, we were history on this planet.

:sniper:

PS. Whenever I saw corruption in kickboxing, I attacked it. If they want the sport to go global, and it is also linked to the society their behaviors.

Well, my bad then but...well its not important after all. Take care.

Back