News Glory 78 Badr Hari vs Arkadiusz Wrzosek September 4

Maybe the rest of the card will be solid though? But there is no reason for the opponent of Badr to be in the main event. Not even Pacas would be qualified at the moment. Imagine Pacas was on the preliminary and compared to the Polish is way more proven.

They are afraid somebody else would expose Hari, so many other options...

Badr still exposed Rico, what a bad matchmaking! He feels great fighting the punching bag of Benny.

Last edited:
I expected at least Rigters, Khbabez or Wilnis. Catinas is without matches. Marshall would have been ok I say. Or Mahiedinne. But such an opponent? I would have complained even about Pacas.

Now with at least Saki, there will be the cemetery of elephants. Saki can barely do well against Balli. Spong should fight Bchiri. :)) If they matched Badr with Wrzosek, I now expect the same for the elephants. Elephants with injuries and hiatuses. I have info Saki is in Glory.

Last edited:
Glory better put some quality fights at welter or middleweight on the undercard to make this worth our time.

Badr is washed washed washed city. Do not care about him anymore.

Really putting Badr's star power to the test here...

Rest of the card gotta have meaningful fights, also some of those should have been announced now.

Guys, this fight is about Badr not Wrzosek. Glory expects the Moroccan fans to pay the PPV to see him. My guess is that the badr army will watch and pay for any fight in which Badr is in. On the other note, Badr needs an urgent win to get his shit in order. His last fights were all losses. He looked good to me though, especially in vs Rico II. With Benny, he was visibly out of shape but still...it could have been anyone`s game, Benny was knocked down and saved by the bell. I agree that some of you are bored with Badr, but guys... unfortunately without him Glory seems very thin at the moment.

I hope to see Catinas, Saki or Spong.

Guys, this fight is about Badr not Wrzosek. Glory expects the Moroccan fans to pay the PPV to see him. My guess is that the badr army will watch and pay for any fight in which Badr is in. On the other note, Badr needs an urgent win to get his shit in order. His last fights were all losses. He looked good to me though, especially in vs Rico II. With Benny, he was visibly out of shape but still...it could have been anyone`s game, Benny was knocked down and saved by the bell. I agree that some of you are bored with Badr, but guys... unfortunately without him Glory seems very thin at the moment.

I hope to see Catinas, Saki or Spong.
What if he gets injured again?

Badr hasn't won a fight in 6 years. This doesn't bother me much. He needs a win and he's an obvious draw. Obviously they would need a strong undercard still.

Badr hasn't won a fight in 6 years. This doesn't bother me much. He needs a win and he's an obvious draw. Obviously they would need a strong undercard still.

You have to stack the card with Badr in the main event. Dude has glass bones, so expecting a good fight from Badr is hard.

Glory just seems so unorganized.

Badr needs a win and he's an obvious draw
This Wrzosek lost by KO to the first Dutchmen Colin George. <45>Colin is nothing special at the top level. Not Glory material, and even in Superkombat was nothing special.

Colin only maybe in former KOK (current FEA), in Moldova. :)) But that FEN league of Poland is even way under.

Colin does not rank at least in the top 40 (or did not rank at that time when the division was more stacked). And Wrzosek is way worse. I know Polish who are better than him, including in the HW. Not that they are Glory material though. Maybe since Slowinski all those, Dawid Kasperski for example had potential.

Last edited:
Remember how badly beaten was Guidon by Cătinaș, and Guidon was a big champion in France and Ultimate Glory finalist (K-1 level competitor).

GLORY do not protect their fighters, this is unreal. Adegbuyi, and now Badr. Hari is a beast, even over prime Cătinaș. Maybe still way over.

You can get brain damage from fighting Badr. This Polish is naive and comes from the very small leagues, instead of qualifying through other promotions. Just saying. Go and fight in the former Soviet Union, Arkadiusz, make experience! Or in Italy, France especially, it is still better than in Central Europe where there is no opposition (even Czech is included, not just Germany and Poland). Even in Romania you can be accepted now after the fall of Superkombat. He has barely also met Dutchmen.

And the promotion should protect Wrzosek. They are not doing that.

Badr Hari has not fought such an opponent of so limited experience and value after all, since 2004 or so.

And where is Tafa? I am glad is gone though he at least had an attacking minded style. But even his punching was overrated and he was not a kickboxer, maybe a boxer...

What is worse is that some fans even from the Netherlands are pushing Wrzosek! He had a miserable and expected match (result) after all against Adegbuyi. For him it can be a matter of pride he ended the fight, after being a punching bag.

The fighters that didn"t really deserve to be in Glory, should never fight beasts like Badr Hari. They can only fight the lower ranked.

Would you serve elite Mike Tyson with the 80th place in the world, let"s say? I hope that no one will ever have again its life endangered in the fighting ring.

This is one shocking main event.

Maybe the Pole is not without talent, but what worries me the most is his lack of experience and the fact that he did not fight at a high level.

Last edited:
Back